150828

#ScenariosWithIrene
150828
 
"I think we should get some sleep now..." she says, and squeezes you. What's your response? (Read that anons question. Hahaha! So, I'm a fruit to you?)
 

"Okay..." I whisper and say nothing else. Sometimes...I think it's okay for the silence to speak.

 

((Peach was the first word that came to my head and I don't even know why hahahaha))

 
Irene squeezed you in her embrace once again, and dozed off into dreamland. What's your response?
 
I don't understand how she's able to sleep this peacefully. Usually, I'm the one who falls asleep so fast but tonight I feel like I can't get any sleep at all. Not when my heart keeps beating so quick and all these fuzzy giddy things I feel are churning in my stomach.
 
(Omg. How to respond? Irene is asleep. I AM SO SORRY. Hahahahahahahahahaha! -'Peach')
 
I fall asleep then eventually HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Warm beam of light peeks through the curtains, Irene finds herself in your embrace when she opened her eyes, a breath escaped her lips. She looks up at you, and sees your peacefully sleeping face. She smiles and then pokes your cheek. What's your response?
 
I'm still asleep. It takes more than just a poke on the cheek to wake me up :-------------)
 
Irene sighed and got out of the bed. She heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Hmm... I guess I'll make pancakes?" she mutters, and shrugs. "But... would Acee like it? Ah... I don't know what she wants for breakfast." What's your response? ("Still asleep" Lmao)
 
(Yes lmao. It takes a lot of effort to wake me up.)
 
After making pancakes, she tries waking you up. "Acee?" she started shaking you, "Acee yah..." but you didn't budge, so she keeps shaking you, while calling your name. What's your response?
 
I'm still asleep hahahahahahahaha
 
Irene stops, "She's not waking up. This girl... really..." she lets out a sigh. "Is she ticklish?" she asks herself, and pokes your side. What's your response?
 
I'm not a ticklish person :----------) (Hint: Try thinking of a "semi-violent" (but not too violent!) or "semi-extreme" way of waking me up~ Hahahaha sorry I sleep like a log)
 
She pouted, "She's still not waking up. What's wrong with this girl really?" Irene furrows her brows. "I don't want to do this, but..." and then she slaps your face, "I'm sorry." she mutters. What's your response?
 

"OWWWW!!!" I finally wake up while holding a hand to my pained cheek. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??!?!!" I yell at her.

 

((OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA))

 

"Hey! I slapped you because you're being an alien!" Irene yells back, but then lowers her tone, "Okay, I'm sorry. I did that because you're not waking up, okay? Again, I'm sorry." What's your response?

 
Of course, I forgave her even before she said sorry. But I'm not gonna tell her that just yet. I rub my cheek and pout. It really does hurt actually. Despite being so gentle with everything, Irene can be a bit violent sometimes. I hiss when the delayed sting catches up to my senses.
 
Irene looks at you with a worried expression on her face, "Does it really hurt that much?" she cups your face with her soft hand, "I'm sorry..." and then she rubs your cheek with her thumb. What's your response?
 
And just like that, the pain immediately goes away because of the same hand that brought it upon me. Or perhaps, it doesn't hurt as much because her gentle touch is so soothing that it's also bit overwhelming.
 
Irene pouted again, "I don't want to wake you up every morning anymore. You'll get hurt." she says, still rubbing your cheek. What's your response?
 
"Then why did you wake me up?" I asked, the pain slowly subsiding now. However, an obvious red imprint of her hand remained.
 
"Because I made breakfast." Irene smiles, "Pancakes." What's your response?
 
"I love pancakes but it would've been more enjoyable if I didn't have an imprint of your hand stuck to my face."
 
Irene leans in and kisses your cheek, she doesn't even know why she did that, "There. That won't happen again. Sorry." What's your response?
 
I think my cheeks turn redder than the hand print itself.
 
'Is she blushing?' she thought, but shrugs it off, "Let's eat breakfast, Acee yah." she holds your hand. What's your response?
 
"O-Okay," I say as I stumble out of bed, following her towards the kitchen. I don't notice the warm smile on my face or the way my hand holds tightly onto hers.
 
You and Irene started eating the pancakes she made, "So, uhm... Acee, are you okay with being alone here tomorrow?" she asks. What's your response?
 
"Hmm?" I look up from my plate. Suddenly I remember why she won't be here the next day. "Oh yeah." I look back down and start eating more pancakes. "You got a date with Mr. Hotshot, right?"