150826

#ScenariosWithIrene
150826
 
'She's such a cutie...' Irene smiles to herself, she watches you as you put the DVD into the player, "Acee yah~, are you sure about your age?" she chuckles. What's your response?
 
I turn to her with a confused look. "Of course, I am. I'm 20 years old." I walk back to the couch, plopping right next to her. "And you're a 25 year old grandma."
 
"Aaaye!" she playfully hits your arm, and ruffles your hair. What's your response?
 
"Yah! Don't mess my hair! It's so hard to tame this wild thing," I whine while trying to pat down my hair back to normal. "I'm not like you who has ever perfect nice hair, you know."
 
"Oooooh, really?" Irene tilts her head, acting cute, and then she ruffles your hair again. She just likes doing that to you. She doesn't care if you get mad at her, she wants to see that side of you anyway. What's your response?
 
"Nooooooooooo! Stop it! The movie is starting!" I shush her.
 
"Okaaaay." Irene stops and turns her head to watch the movie. What's your response?
 
The movie starts and I watch it attentively. It's Inside Out! How can I not pay attention to it? <3
 
"Why did Sadness do that?!" Irene frowned, watching the part where the blue little thing with glasses touched the "core memory". What's your response?
 

"Sadness is...one of Riley's repressed feelings. Sometimes she couldn't help herself," I explain.

 

'Just like how I couldn't help myself when it comes to you...'


She looks at you for a moment, "But she's making it hard for Joy to keep Riley's memories, happy..." Irene pouted, before looking back to watch the movie again. What's your response?
 
"But a person can't ALWAYS be happy, right? Sometimes it's okay to be sad too."