150827

#ScenariosWithIrene
150827
 
"You're right..." she mutters, her eyes fixed on the seemingly dirty-white wall instead of the movie. She felt her eyelids getting heavy. Part of her thinks that she should go to bed now, but she doesn't want to leave you alone, watching the movie by yourself. What's your response?
 
Halfway through the movie I notice her dozing her head off. "Hey, you could go to bed already if you're sleepy. I'm fine with watching the movie alone, you know."
 
"No. It's fine. I-I don't want to leave you here, alone." Irene says as she lowers her gaze. What's your response?
 
"Irene, you should know by now that I'm the kind of person who isn't bothered with being alone. It's okay, really."
 
"O-Okay then..." Irene stood up, "Uh... Good night." she says. What's your response?
 

I continue watching the movie on my own and even get some popcorn for myself.

 

Lol no I'm kidding.

 

Here's what I'd actually do:

 

I watch her leave even though I knew that she didn't like being alone. It's why she's so clingy. Guilty, I turn off the TV and follow her.

 
Irene was surprised when you followed her, "Oh, hey. I thought you said you're okay with watching the movie alone?" she asks. What's your response?
 
"Yeah," I said, looking away shyly when I see her looking at me like that. "But I know that you don't like being alone."
 
"It's okay, it's okay. I know you like watching that movie." Irene gives you a smile, but it faltered, "Wait. Don't tell me you didn't finish the movie because of me?" What's your response?
 
"Uh...I..." I am suddenly reduced once again to a stuttering mess. It's so weird how a few hours ago I was so daring and confident and now I'm back to being shy and nervous. Oh Irene the things you do to me... "It's okay. I already watched the movie a lot of times before anyway."
 
"So, you're going to sleep with me now?" Irene asks and grins broadly. What's your response?
 
"Y-Yah! We have separate beds!"
 
"I know, but..." she looks down, "How about we put the pillows and thick blankets on the floor and sleep there together? Let's try thaaat!" she smiles. What's your response?
 
"Why would you want to sleep on the floor?" I ask her bewilderingly. "Do you want to get a stiff back when you wake up tomorrow morning??"
 
"I don't want to. But I haven't tried that so I..." she shrugs, "Nevermind. Let's go to sleep." she smiles before slumping herself on her bed. What's your response?
 

Why is it so hard to say no to her? Why do I always give in?

 

As she turns her body away form me, I sigh and go to my side of the room. I start pushing my bed towards her bed with much effort, the wooden legs making a loud dragging sound against the cold floor.

 
"W-What are you doing?" she sits up and turns, just to see you, moving your bed towards hers. What's your response?
 
"What does it look like?" I ask before getting in bed.
 
She furrows her eyebrows, "Wha— Ah!" but then she looks at you, there was a glint of happiness in her eyes, "Aww! Acee, you're so cute!" she launches herself at you. What's your response?
 
"What?!" I am genuinely confused as to why she's suddenly hugging me like this.
 
"I don't know. I find it cute when you did that." Irene giggles, "Tell me, why did you move your bed beside mine, hm?" What's your response?
 
"You said you wanted to try sleeping on the floor together. But no, I'm not allowing you to hurt your back and have you whining to me to give you a massage when you wake up in the morning. So I thought of pushing our beds together so it's like we're sleeping on the floor but a nice warm comfortable floor with soft blankets and fluffy pillows."
 
Irene couldn't stop herself from smiling, "You could've said "No." to me, you know?" she cups your face and pinches your cheeks. What's your response?
 
"Okay, that's enough. I did what you want so let's just go to sleep," I pry off her hands away from my face and lie on my bed with my back facing her so that she couldn't see the blush rising up in my cheeks with only one thought floating in my head: 'I don't know why I couldn't say no to you...'
 
"Acee?" Irene calls you out, but somehow, it came out like a whisper. What's your response?
 
I don't think I can still face her so I don't move. I just fake a cough, pretending to clear my throat, and answer "Yeah?"
 
"Can I..." Irene hesitated, "Can I hug you?" she asks, in a low tone. What's your response?
 
This time I turn to face her just to make sure that she wasn't just sleeptalking or something. But she's wide awake and there's those honey-filled eyes again boring into mine. "W-Why?" I ask.
 
"I really don't know what to say, just... let me hug you." Wrapping her arm around your waist, Irene closes her eyes and snuggles closer to you. What's your response?
 
My breath hitches. She's so close I'm afraid she can hear my heart beating so loud. "D-Do you feel cold? Do you want me to turn off the aircon perhaps?"
 
"No. I can turn you off myself, A.C." Irene softly giggles, "Okay. I'm kidding. Sorry." Her eyes still closed, "Acee yah, why... why is your heart beating so fast?" What's your response?
 
"I-Is it?" I feign ignorance.
 
Irene doesn't really know whose heart is it, perhaps it is hers? Because hugging you like this makes her heart beat rapidly, at the same time, comfortable. But she brushed of the thought, "Yes, it is." she says. What's your response?
 
"I...I don't k-know." That's the only answer I can give her, really. I don't know what else to say, so instead, I wrap my arms around her as well.
 
"A friend told me that... when you're holding someone like this, and your heart is rapidly beating, you're falling in love with them. Do you think it's true?" she asks, burying her face into your chest. What's your response?
 
Is she trying to imply something? I don't really want to mess up things just in case I'm reading this the wrong way and eventually end up ruining our friendship. "Uh...well, do you?"