151021

#ScenariosWithIrene
151021
 
Yeri laughs, "Oops. Sorry, unnie. Where are you going?" she smiles looking at Irene and looks back at you again. Irene squeezed your hand. What's your response?
 
"Oh, Irene and I were just heading out," I tell her while mindlessly rubbing the back of Irene's hand with my thumb.
 
"Ah. You two—" Before Yeri could even finish what she was about to say, a voice cuts her off, "YAH, YERIM! DID YOU JUST EAT MY CHICKEN?!" It was Joy's and Yeri could only sigh, "Did you hear that?" she asked and chuckled, looking at the both of you. What's your response?
 
"Seems like you angered Sooyoung again, Yerimi. Seriously why does she call herself Joy?" I laugh.
 
Yeri shakes her head, "I really have no idea." and then she heard the voice again, "YERIM, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Yeri sighed, once again. "You guys go ahead. I still have to deal with the kindest person I've ever met." and Yeri tries not to vomit after what she said. What's your response?
 
Worried, I frown and place my free hand on Yeri's shoulder. "You sure you don't need our help? I mean, Sooyoung can be pretty scary sometimes."
 
"Nah, it's okay, Acee unnie. Don't worry about me. We're always like this so, I'm used to it." Yeri laughs, "Take care, unnie and Irene unnie! Have fun!" she said. Irene chuckles at the younger girl and looks at you. She then smiles. What's your response?
 
"Are we still ordering pasta for dinner?" I ask her, mirroring her smile.
 
"Well, you said you want pasta for dinner. Did you change your mind?" Irene asked, tilting her head to side. What's your response?
 
"Pasta still sounds good for dinner," I hum before my lips turn up into a smirk. "But not as good as you." A little teasing wouldn't hurt, right?
 
Irene can feel her face gets hot, "W-W-What?" Just why do you always make her stammer?, "Stop it, y-you alien! L-Let's go." she said, looking away. What's your response?
 
I laugh as she pulls on my hand, dragging me away. I walk a little faster to place a quick peck on her cheek. "You're so cute when you're flustered."
 
Irene swears she is blushing hard, so she tries not to look at you, "I hate you... alien." she mutters. What's your response?
 
I giggle, swaying our hands loosely. "This alien still loves you anyway."