150913

#ScenariosWithIrene
150913
 
But Wendy takes the ice cream tub from you, "Wait, wait, wait! Before we eat this, promise me that you'll tell me about your roommate." she says, her eyes narrowed. What's your response?
 
I tense for a moment before asking her casually "Okay, um...what about her?"
 
"Do you... think she's interested in girls?" she asks, handing you the ice cream tub. Wendy smiles at you. What's your response?
 
I pause for a moment, suddenly hesitant. "She is..." I breathe in slowly to calm myself before continuing, "About that...um..."
 
Wendy gasps, her eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! She is? Really?" but then, she sees your expression, she calms herself, "Uh... what about that?" What's your response?
 
"Uh...how do I say this..." I really need to tell her but I don't know how and I'm too scared. "Irene is..." I sigh again. "She's not just my roommate."
 
Wendy thinks she's slowly getting what you've said, she wants to ask you if Irene is someone who's very special to you, or maybe even more than that, 'Is she your girlfriend?' she really wants to ask you that but chooses not to, "What do you mean she's not just your roommate?" What's your response?
 
"She's...more than that..." My brain tries to form a sentence but the words can't seem to leave my mouth. "Wendy, you're smart. I know that you know what I'm probably getting to... I just... don't know how to say it."
 
Wendy smiles and nudged you, "Aye~ You're so lucky with her," her lips pouted, "I'm jealous." she laughs. What's your response?
 
I look at her with surprised eyes "You're not mad at me?"
 
Wendy chuckles, softly, and then she shakes her head, "Why would I? Acee, you're my best friend. I'm not going to be mad at you just because of that." she smiles, a genuine one. What's your response?
 
My voice starts to shake, "I j-just thought... because it seemed like y-you were interested in her... And I wasn't being c-completely honest with you..."
 
Wendy stares at you for a moment and heaves a sigh, her shoulders slumped, "Well.. I am— uh.. I was? I don't know. I just, you know, when I first saw her, I really thought I was in heaven. She— Gosh. What am I saying?" she shakes her head, "Irene is just... she's so beautiful." What's your response?
 
"That's my girlfriend you're talking about," I laugh. "But if I didn't like Irene I really think I'd ship you two. You know, there might be an alternate universe where a girl named Acee ships you and Irene hardcore."
 
"Ah, really?" she felt her cheeks heat up, "Oh, gosh, Acee..." Wendy laughs, she shakes her head again, fanning herself with her hand. Whay's your response?
 
"Yeah. Why not, right? Anything can happen! But she's my girlfriend though~" I tell her with a laugh.
 
"You sound like you do not even wanted to be her girlfriend," Wendy chuckles, "Acee, please treat her well~" she playfully pats your shoulder. What's your response?
 
"I do want to be her girlfriend! It's just that...I'm new to this. You know that I never dated anyone before," I blush madly.
 
Wendy nodded, "Yeah. Whenever we ask you about who you like before, you just shrug us off with 'I'm not really interested in anyone' 'I don't like anybody'. But now, you're with Irene," she looks at you, "And I guess, it's just not really hard for you to fall in love with her." What's your response?
 
"She's amazing," I tell her. "I don't even know when I started falling for her but maybe I've always been in love with her."
 
Wendy stares at you and widely smiles, "Wow. I'm seeing my best friend like this for the first time! You look like so in love," she playfully knocks your head, and then her face softened, "Acee, I'm happy for you." What's your response?
 
I look up to see Wendy and I can already feel tears b in my eyes "You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say that, Wen."
 
"Aw, come here. Let me hug you." Wendy opens her arms. What's your response?
 
I immediately go into her arms and hug her tightly. And just like that, I feel better. I feel light. I think this is exactly what I needed. I'm so blessed to have a best friend like Wendy. I don't know what I ever did to deserve someone like her.
 
She felt herself smile, "You do know how much I love you, right?" she says, softly, while your hair. "Acee, I'm glad that you've found someone who'll make you happy. I know that she'll treat you well." What's your response?
"Thank you," I tell her, hugging her a little tighter to express my gratitude. "Thank you, Wendy."
 
"No need to thank me. But really Acee..." Wendy pulls away from the hug, "You're so lucky! I hate you!" she yells, shaking your shoulders, then she laughs. What's your response?
"Why do you hate me when I love you so muchhhhh?" I laugh.