150920

#ScenariosWithIrene
150920
 
"Tch. You think I'll forgive you just because you did that?" her eyebrows raised, "No." her eyes narrowed and then she withdrew her hand. She stood up and makes her way to the living room. What's your response?
 
"Joohyun-ah~!" I whine, following behind her like a homeless puppy. "What do you want me to do~?"
 
"Leave. Go to Wendy. I don't want to see you." Irene folded her arms and sits on the couch. What's your response?
 
"But I want to see you," I frown. Oh god. This is getting scary... Wooing her won't work. I need to do something aggressive. Fast.
 
In a quick haste, I sit on her lap and straddle her in place, putting both of my arms on either side of her body so that she has no way of escape.
 
"What the—" Irene struggles against you, "What are you doing?" she starts pushing you away. What's your response?
 
At first, I slowly lean closer with a smirk, having her trapped right where I wanted her. But then... I stopped myself. I see Irene's eyes full of... I'm not really sure what emotion it is but it can't be good. She looks...scared.
 
'What the hell am I doing?'
 
I shake my head and get off of her. "This is wrong... I... I shouldn't have done that." I look away, ashamed of my actions and for not considering what Irene might feel. "I-I'm sorry, Joohyun."
 
Irene just looks up at you, quietly, but she frowns when she sees your face, "H-Hey," she reaches for your hand, "It's okay..." What's your response?
 
I shake my head, refusing to meet her eyes. "No, no, it's not okay. I j-just thought-- Wait, no. Actually, I didn't think! I was way out of line and it was wrong of me to do that."
 
She squeezed your hand and smiles, "No. You just did that because you wanted me to forgive you," she then tapped the space next to her on the couch, "Sit here." What's your response?
 
I hesitantly sit next to her, not sure what else to do. So I keep looking the other way and silently praying that the ground could just eat me whole.
 
"Acee-yah," Irene lifted her hand and places her fingers on your chin, "Stop looking the other way..." she turns your head to face her, "Look at me. Look only at me." What's your response?
 
(THAT LAST LINE FA;LKDSJFA;DSKLFJ I HAVE SO MANY FEELS I CAN'T PROPERLY REACT) And I do just that. Really, there's no looking away once you have locked eyes with Irene. Especially when hers is so beautiful and full of emotion it feels like honey. Eyes so brown they almost seem like a black hole so deep you could get lost in it. And, as cliche as it may sound, I think I wouldn't mind getting lost in those honey-filled eyes all day.