150831

#ScenariosWithIrene
150831
 
"Ah, seriously~" Irene rolls her eyes and took out her phone, "Here. Go and find Bogum's name in my contacts." she gives you her phone and huffs. What's your response?

I scroll through her contacts and stop upon passing a familiar name "Uh...Irene? Why is Bogum's name saved here as BOGUMMY OPPA ❤️?"
 
"W-What?" Irene snatches her phone from you and takes a look at Bogum's name in her phone contacts, "Y-Yah! This... How... Who—I didn't save it like this!" she stutters. What's your response?

"Oh really?" I question. "But you're the only one who knows your phone's password."
 
"Wait. My phone's password...?" Her eyes narrowed as she tries to think a friend of hers who knows the password of her phone, "Im Yoona..." she mutters as her eyes closes, and then she heaves a sigh, 'Aish.' What's your response?

"Im Yoona? That pretty doe-eyed tower who has an appetite as big as Choi Sooyoung's?" I ask. "Why does she know your phone's password?"
 
"Well, because she's my friend and she likes to take a selca with my phone...?" Irene shrugs. What's your response?

"She also probably takes more selcas using your phone than you do," I point out after writing down Bogum's number on a piece of paper.
 
"Yeah, if you look through my phone's gallery, you'd actually think that it's her phone," she smiles, "But I don't care. She's pretty, she's like a goddess, oh, no, she really is a goddess." Irene chuckles. What's your response?

"But you're a goddess too! You're just not as tall of a goddess as Yoona is," I begin to laugh out loud.
 
Irene laughs heartily, "I'm not a goddess!" she playfully hits your shoulder, "My face is just... pretty." her smile reaches her eyes. What's your response?

"Pretty is an understatement," I tap her nose. "You are more of an ethereal being."
 
"Your words never cease to flatter me..." she says, and looks away to hide her flushed face, "Thank you." she mumbles. What's your response?

"Anytime, Joohyun," I smile. There are so many words to describe Irene Bae. But never enough to actually capture the entirety of her whole being.
 
"I'm bored," Irene says in a low tone, "Acee yah~, can we play?" she asks, cutely. She's not good at acting cute, but why is she doing this in front of you? She doesn't know. What's your response?

"Maybe later. I have to call Bogum and ask him about Jessica's visit first." I'm already calling Bogum and thankfully he picks up on the third ring.
 

"Hello?"

 

"Bogum! Hey, this is Acee. Irene's roommate."

 

"Oh, Acee yeah. Uh, why did you call?"

 

"Irene told me that Jessica Jung will be one of the guests for the school's upcoming event. Irene doesn't want to tell me anything about it." I glance back to Irene and stick my tongue at her. "I was hoping that you would be able to tell me anything about the event! And if...perhaps...you could, you know, let me get to meet Jessica backstage or something?"

 
"Ah. So, you're one of Jessica's fans in our school. Of course, we'll let you meet Jessica! Irene and I will make a plan for it tomorrow." Bogum chuckles on the other line, "And about the events, we'll make an announcement for it next week, so, yeah..." What's your response?

"GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH BOGUM, YOU'RE THE BEST!!" I hear him chuckle on the other line before saying that he had somewhere to go to. We say our goodbyes and end the call. I squeal happily and jump up and down on the couch. "I'M GOING TO MEET JESSICA JUNG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"
 
"Acee, calm down!" Irene laughs at you. What's your response?
 
"I CANNOT CALM DOWN! I'M GOING TO BE MEETING JESSICA JUNG!" I continue jumping.
 
Calm down, Acee yah." Irene reaches for her phone and takes a video of you, she bursts out in laughter. What's your response?

"OHMYGOD NO GET YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM MY FACEEEEE!!"
 
"Ha~ So cute." She puts down her phone, "Acee, I know you're going to meet Jessica Jung, but please calm down!" What's your response?

"Okay, okay, I'm calm." I try to catch my breath as I sit back down on the couch. I giggle again to myself, still not believing that I'm going to be meeting Jessica in a few days. "Hey, Irene?"
 
"Yes?" Irene replies, she reaches for the pillow near her and hugs it. What's your response?
 
"Thanks. I really mean it. And it's not just because you told me about Jessica, but I wanted to thank you for everything else you've done for me." I scratch the material of the couch with a lazy finger to distract myself. "I know that I'm not very expressive often so I never really got to tell you how much I appreciate everything you do for me."
 
"It's my pleasure..." Irene's lips curved up into a smile that touches her eyes. What's your response?

"Perhaps I should do something to return the favor. Would you like me to do anything for you today?"
 
Irene stares at your face, before shaking her head, "You don't have to do anything. Those words you've said... they're already enough," Irene places a hand on your shoulder, "It's not like you've never done something for me before, right?" What's your response?

"I don't feel like I've done enough for you..."
 
Irene leans in and cups your face, "Believe me. You've done enough." she says, softly, and then she smiles once again. What's your response?
 

And so, I find myself once again in that "in between". A place where I know that I like Irene more than a friend, but at the same time I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I could make a choice and take a brave step forward, really. I just choose not to... Because I'm scared of the uncertainty that it may bring. I like what we have now because it is something certain.

 

It's too important for me to risk ruining.

 

"Have I really done enough, Irene?" I ask, eyes searching deeply into hers. "You deserve so much more than what I can give you."

 
Irene gave you a nod, you've really done enough for her, maybe even more than enough. And then she looks at you 'that' way. She thinks that you just don't always notice it, but she always looks at you like that. She smiles, a genuine one. What's your response?
 
"I don't know how many times I've told you this but you have a very beautiful smile."