150907

#ScenariosWithIrene
150907
 
Irene walks towards your bed and sits on it, she scoots closer to you, "I'm sorry." she then intertwines her fingers with yours. She leans in, "I—" and pecks your left cheek, "love—" another peck on your right cheek, "you." another peck, but this time, on your lips. What's your response?
 
I smile when her lips meet mine and sigh contentedly when we part. "You're forgiven," I smile again, rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand. "But I already forgave you even before you apologized. I just wanted another kiss."
 
"What?" Irene chuckles and ruffles your hair, "Ah! Acee, you're so cute!" she cups your face and brushes the tip of her nose against yours. What's your response?
 
"You've gotten touchier with me," I giggle.
 
Irene just giggles, softly, and then she pinches your cheek. What's your response?
 
Can we fast forward to the next day? Hahahaha I feel like Irene and I will just keep being playful for the whole day HAHAHAHAHA OTL
 
Irene opens her eyes and finds herself beside you. She rubs her eyes with the back of her hands and then she reaches for her phone, 'Ah... Saturday. Wait, it's 10am already?!' Irene gets up and turns to you, "Hey, Acee!" she shakes you with so much force. What's your response?
 
Surprisingly, I wake up quicker than expected. I don't open my eyes but I do turn to her and grunt, my voice laced with sleep, "Hmm..... What is it?"
 
"You're going to meet up with Wendy today, right?" Irene asks, "It's already ten in the morning." What's your response?
 
"Oh... right." I turn around and place a pillow over my head. "One more hour please."
 
"Okay..." and then her phone vibrates, she looks through it, "Uh... Acee, I have to leave in an hour." What's your response?
 
I peep over the pillow and ask her "Why?"
 
"I received a text from Bogum. He said he wants to see me in an hour...?" Irene says, more like a question. She furrows her brows. What's your response?
 
"Oh..." I mutter while pushing the pillow away. "I forgot you had a date with Mr. Hotshot..."
 
"Yeah... He told me he's going to pick me up at six, but why did he change the plan?" Irene tilts her head. What's your response?
 
"Did he tell you why he's meeting up with you earlier?"
 
Irene shakes her head, "No." she says, and unconsciously pouted her lips. What's your response?
 
That's odd... Although I really still want to go back to sleep, I am concerned about Irene right now. I finally sit up and rub my eyes. "Maybe you guys have something really important to discuss about the school event? Have you tried calling him why he wants to meet up early?"
 
"Well, he could've just called me if it's that important." Irene bit her bottom lip, "He just sent me a text saying, 'Hey, Irene. Let's meet up in an hour.' He's being weird." she says. What's your response?
 
"Do you want me to go with you?" I ask in concern.
 
"Oh, no." she shakes her head and gave you a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine." What's your response?
 
"That doesn't stop me from worrying about you," I frown.