150902

#ScenariosWithIrene
150902
 
Irene stares and wonders how can Wendy be sweet to you even through phone, but then again, she is your best friend, so, it's just normal. Irene doesn't know the reason when she felt a sting in her gut, but she gave you a nod and then she smiles. What's your response?
 
"So, now that I'm free, what do you want to do today?" I ask.
 
Irene looks up at you, "Play. Let's play~" she says, shaking your shoulders. What's your response?
 
"What are you, five?" I laugh. "What do you want to play?"
 
"Ah! Do you know the 'Would you rather' game?" Irene chuckles. What's your response?
 
"Oohhh interesting game choice. Why would you wanna play that with me?" I question.
 
"I really don't know. That's the first thing that came to my mind." Irene shrugs, biting the inside of her cheek. What's your response?
 
It's so adorable how shy she can be and I find it really endearing. "Alright then let's play," I smile at her.
 
Irene hummed, "Would you rather meet Jessica Jung or meet Harry Potter?" she laughs. What's your response?
 
"Hmm," I pause for a moment, giving the question a serious thought. "I'd rather meet Harry Potter. Then I'd ask him to teleport me to where Jessica is so I can meet her too." I grin confidently, knowing that I have found a way around her question.
 
"Aye~ So smart." Irene giggles, "Okay. Your turn to ask." What's your response?
 
What to ask, what to ask? Hmm... "Um... Would you rather choose to never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?"
 
"I'd rather choose to never be able to speak again. Because not everything that's on my mind, needs to be said. Like what if the word 'ugly' is on my mind right now." Irene laughs heartily. What's your response?
 
"Are you saying that I'm ugly?" I laugh with her.
 
Irene shook her head vigorously, "No!" she exclaimed, "You're beautiful." she moves a strand of hair away from your face, and smiles. What's your response?
 
"T-Thanks for fixing that..." I like the way her fingers leave a light trail across my skin. "Um...it's your turn to ask me a question."