150909

#ScenariosWithIrene
150909
 
"People's feelings change, you know?" Irene says and bites the inside of her cheek, "What if tomorrow you realize that you don't love me anymore?" What's your response?
 
"Don't say that," I frown and place a hand on her cheek. "As long as I tell you that I love you everyday, my feelings for you won't change."
 
Irene's face relaxed as your palm pressed against her cheek, "Just what if..." she mutters, but she closes her eyes and tries not to think about it anymore. What's your response?
 

"Don't think about the what ifs," I whisper, leaning closer until my lips catch hers. It must be my attraction to her cute lips. Or maybe it's because I really like kissing her. But I know that it's really because I want to let her feel what I feel. And I don't think words can show her that.

 

"I can't offer you assurance, Irene. But I can offer you my love."

 
Irene gently wraps her arms around you and captures your lips. Thoughts about meeting up with Bogum seemed to be forgotten. What's your response?
 
While Irene seemed to have forgotten, I pull away from her, not forgetting to clear away the few strands of loose hair that fell over the side of her beautiful face. "Bogum's waiting for you," I remind her.
 
"Oh, I almost forgot!" Irene's eyes widened, she turns around to hide her flushed face, "You— go back to sleep." and then she stood up from the bed. What's your response?
 
I giggle at her reaction. I never thought I could turn the charismatic Irene Bae into a flustered mess. But really, how do I go back to sleep when she's being this adorable in the morning? :3
 
Irene rushes, getting ready for meeting up with Bogum. "Hey, I'm going to leave now." she says. What's your response?
 
I look up and see her nicely dressed in that sweater I love on her. "Okay. Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"
 
"Yes, and hey, you're going to hang out with your Wendy—oops, I mean, with your best friend today. So, yeah, you can't go with me." Irene's smile reaches her eyes. What's your response?
 
I shake my head with a smile and raise a hand to dismiss her. "Fine, fine. Go before you're late. Call me if you need anything, yeah?"
 
"Okaaay. Bye, my dear! I love you!" she said before sending a flying kiss to you. What's your response?
 

I catch the flying kiss to play along with her.

 

And go back to sleep.

 

LOL no. I get ready to meet up with Wendy, sending her a text message to let her know that I'd meet her in an hour.