150919

#ScenariosWithIrene
150919
 
"Thank you, Acee. For being there for me..." Wendy tighly hugs you back and fakes a cry, she then pulls away from the hug and reaches the pillow beside her, "Thank you~!" then she laughs and playfully hits your head with the pillow. What's your response?
 
"Yah! I was being a sweet friend to you and this is how you repay me," I pout. As revenge, I grab the other pillow and hit her back. (omg when will irene be back... or... did something bad happen to her??)
 
She laughs heartily and hovers over you, causing you two to fall on the floor, "Gosh! I'm sorry!" Wendy cups your face. Just then, the door opened quietly and a girl walks inside, her head bowed low, it's Irene. But when she looks up, she was taken aback by the sight, "I..." What's your response?
 
I immediately push Wendy off of me but quickly apologize for being too sudden "Ohmygod Wen, I'm so sorry!" I offer her my hand and help her up. Then I go to Irene and take her hand "Irene, you're back!"
 
(Because Irene found you and Wendy in an awkward position. Hahahaha! -Peach)
 
(OMG YOU DID NOT)
 
But Irene slowly withdrew her hand from yours, "I... uhm..." she lowered gaze, her brows furrowed, "I'll just... go to the kitchen. I'm thirsty." she sighs, and glances at Wendy, "Uh... Hi." Irene forced out a smile, before heading to the kitchen. What's your response?
 
Damn it... I think I plucked a wrong string there... But it was only an accident! I walk to Wendy and sigh "Do you think she's mad at me?" I asked her.
 
"I think she is, or maybe she's just tired?" Wendy shrugs, "But didn't you see how forced her smile was?" she whispers. What's your response?
 
"I should do something..." I say worriedly. "I'm really sorry you had to be put in an awkward position so suddenly, Wen."
 
Wendy waves her hand, "It's okay. I understand." she then smiles at you. What's your response?
 
"You might wanna leave for a while... I have to see if Irene's alright," I tell Wendy sadly. "We'll meet up again soon, okay? I'll text you."
 
Wendy nodded, she pats your shoulder, "I'm sorry. It's my fault that Irene found us in a weird position. Sorry..." she says, giving an apologetic smile, "Send me a text, okay?" she then turned her heels to leave. What's your response?
 
I pick up the remaining ice cream and utensils as soon as Wendy leaves and head for the kitchen. I find Irene leaning against the counter and awkwardly hold up the ice cream with a nervous smile. "Want some?"
 
Irene raises a brow and stares at it for a moment, then she turns her gaze away, "No, thanks." she says, coldly. What's your response?
 
I definitely made her mad... I quietly put the ice cream in the freezer and the utensils in the sink. "So... How was your date with Bogum?" I ask carefully.
 
"Great." she says and sigh, Irene walks towards the dining chair and sits on it. 'Was it really great? No...' she thought. Bogum just confessed to her earlier and she rejected him right away. She's worrying about what happened since she's not used breaking someone's soul. What's your response?
 
"Irene..." I sit on the chair next to her and hold her hand. "Whatever you saw a while ago between Wendy and I, it was an accident. We were hitting each other with pillows and we both fell. It was just that and nothing else."
 
The sight of you and Wendy earlier suddenly flashes in Irene's mind, she frowns, it didn't help her to think clearly, "Who says you can just sit next to me and hold my hand like that?" she glares at you, "I'm still mad at you..." she turns away. What's your response?
 
"You still didn't let go of my hand though," I smile, rubbing the back of her hand soothingly. "I'm sorry, Hyun-ah."
 
Irene shakes her head, "No. Go to your Wendy." she rolls her eyes and pouted her lips. What's your response?
 
"Bae..." I whine with a pout, holding her hand a little tighter. "Don't call her /my/ Wendy. She's not mine. You are."
 
"Ah, really?" Irene raises an eyebrow, "I thought the both of you were just about to kiss earlier?" she says, sarcastically, and then she glares at you again. What's your response?
 
"Bae," I coo once again. "You're the only person I want to kiss." And to prove my words, I lean forward and capture her lips, kissing her for a few seconds before pulling away.