150822

#ScenariosWithIrene
150822
 
"Acee yah~~" Irene calls you out, cutely. What's your response?
 
/faints/
 
Irene gasps when she saw you fainted, "Acee..." she started shaking you. After 3 seconds you opened your eyes. "Oh my gosh! Acee, are you okay?" she asks. What's your response?
 
/faints again because she's even closer/
 
Irene doesn't know what to do anymore. She then started crying. You made her cry. After a moment, you opened your eyes again. You heard sniffs coming from her. What's your response?
 
"Oh, please don't cry! I won't faint again, I promise!"
 
Irene wiped away her tears, "Are you sure? Are you okay?" she asked, looking at you. "You fainted in front of me twice. Do you hate my face that much?" What's your response?
 
"OF COURSE NOT!! I CAN'T EVER HATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!" *places hand over talkative mouth in surprise*
 
Irene was startled by your sudden outburst, and then she chuckled, "Beautiful?" she pointed her index finger to her face, "You call this face 'beautiful'?" she whispered while leaning closer to you. What's your response?
 
*tries hard not to faint*
 
"Y-Yes."
 
*blushes madly at close proximity*
 
"Very b-beautiful."
 
Irene widely smiles at you as she wraps her arms around you, "Thank you! Y-you're beautiful too, Acee yah~~" she mumbles. What's your response?
 
"I'm n-not beautiful," I mumble back. A smile creeps up on my face as I hug her back with trembling hands.
 
Irene squeezes you in her embrace, "Yes, you are." and then she pulls away but manages to keep a close distance between you and her. "But hey, are you really sure you're okay?" she asked, cupping your face. What's your response?
 

"I-I...uh..."

 

I couldn't construct a simple sentence. Her ethereal presence is just too much for me. The gap between us was so close I could practically count her eyelashes and make out the small cracks on her lips (I unconsciously wet my own). I feel like fainting again but I promised her that I wouldn't. I can feel my breathing become heavier as she looks at me worriedly. I swear to God, this woman has honey flowing in her eyes. Why does she always look at everyone like she's in love with them?

 

"I'm f-fine," I say.

 

'Of course you are,' I say to myself 'because heavy breathing and a strong urge to faint is completely normal when a goddess is staring at you intensely within a distance of five inches.'

 

"I'm fine," I repeat, trying to sound more confident. Apparently, it is very hard to convince myself.

 
"That's a relief then." Irene sighed and looked down, she then notices your hands —they're trembling. She touches your left hand and looks up at you again, "Acee, your hand... it's cold. And your face... is red." she gasps. What's your response?
 
"Oh! Y-Yeah." I let out a nervous chuckle, retracting my hand back from hers. "It must be the cold weather lately," I reason out.
 
Irene nodded, and she stares at your face, into your eyes, she just couldn't tell if you're telling her the truth, but she smiles anyway, "You're so cute sometimes..." she pinches your cheek. What's your response?
 
Okay this time I legit faint.
 
Irene pats your head, "You should go to your room and sleep now." she sweetly smiles at you. "Good night, Acee yah~~ Sweet dreams. Oh. How about you dream of me?" she laughed. "Kidding! Sleep well."
 
Then I wake up "OMG IT WAS ALL A DREAM. IT WASN'T REAL."