Chapter 2

To Hide

Hi!!!! Sorry for the long wait! Here's the new update and sorry if its not that good... first time posting fanfiction so not sure whether its up to the readers' standards.... Enjoy!!!!

 

"Hwang Chansung," she blinked not once but three times. 'Why does his name sound so familiar?' He looked at her wondering if she knows him, but looking at her and he knew that he had never seen her before.

 

"Hey! Stop staring! It’s rude you know," he looked away at the tray on the nightstand that she had brought and he could feel his stomach growl.

 

"What do you have over there on the tray? Can I have some? I'm hungry too," he whined forgetting that he was held a prisoner. Snapping out of her thoughts, she forgot that she was hungry too. She groaned as she stood feeling sore from bending for too long. Walking towards the tray she smirked.

 

"These are not for you," she lied as she munched onto her chicken sandwich. His mouth began to water when he saw how delicious it looked. 'Hwang Chansung can not and does not starve!' Forgetting his pride, he tried to reach for the tray that was placed on the nightstand, which resulted him crawling like a worm. She watched his desperate tries, 'Is he that hungry?' she tried to hold her laughter but his serious and desperate face could not put her laughter on hold forcing her to let it out.

 

"Alright! I was only joking. Here have some," she grabbed another sandwich and held it for him while her other hand, she held her own sandwich. Her eyes widen, in less then 5 minutes he had finished 5 sandwiches while she was still munching her second half sandwich. 'Okay, Am I a slow eater or is he that really hungry?' shoving another sandwich into his mouth, she was still shocked at his eating speed.

 

"Are you a vacuum cleaner?" she half asked and joked. When her hand reached for another sandwich, she was upset to find nothing but an empty plate with bread crumbs. He finished all her sandwich and now she was left with none, she frowned when she remembered that she had nothing left in the fridge to cook for herself.

 

"How can you eat so much? You practically finished five or was it six sandwiches!" she glared at him trying to threaten him more. Still trying to get use to her useless threats he chuckled when she continued whinning about how can a man eat that much.

 

"You've never seen a guy eat that much? Come on, if you have more I would like to continue," he knew he shouldn't have had the entire sandwiches but he was still hungry and he didn’t want to starve. He felt guilt travel up his spine when he saw her sad and hungry face. He watched her face change with emotions and he didn't realize that he was staring at her lips as she frowned and whined. A gush of feeling rushed its way to his face making it blush when he found out what he had been staring at the whole time. 

 

"Hey! You didn't tell me who you are," he was right, all this time while she was munching on her own sandwich she didn't tell him her name.

 

"Ah! That's right! And I don't want someone to call me 'Hey!' all the time, do I?" she giggled at her own rhetorical question.

 

"I'm Sophie, just call me Sophie," she gave him a bright smile.

 

"And who was that guy who kidnapped me?" he wanted to know more, more information about her and why he was being kidnapped and reasons why she had to look after him.

 

She looked at him wanting to answer him but she could tell that he was tired, tired of exhaustion. She frowned when she saw what her brother tight knot did to his wrists. Forgetting his questions, she walked towards her drawer and grabbed a bottle of nourishing exotic oil which she kept with her after she left home. He looked at her with tired eyes, still waiting for her response but received none. Watching her slowly untie the ropes, he thought that she was going to free him with happiness and joy he looked at her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry but I will tie you up again," not sure why she was whispering, she was afraid that he might take this chance and escape which might increase the danger to both her brother and her. He thought he felt that his whole body crashed when she told him that but he knew now that he have a chance to escape. She held his rough but smooth hands tightly with her small but long slender fingers trying to prevent him from escaping; she knew she had no chance if she had to fight against him considering how small she was and how big he was.

 

He didn't care, when there's a chance he will take that chance and run. He shoved her to the side and ran. "Wait!...No!" he heard her screamed but he didn't listen, he only wanted to return back home. Thinking that it was his only chance made his heart beat faster, he could feel freedom again even though it was just a few hours being kidnapped. He could see the door in front of him, thinking that he was lucky because of his long legs he felt pride in it knowing that he would outrun Sophie if she was to chase after him.

 

He could feel it, the thought of being outside with his friends again. The image of the outside somewhat made him so happy…