Chapter 7

To Hide

Junsu looked at Chansung and knew he was going to ask that question soon. He smiled when he saw Sophie looking lost like she always does as she often think too much while they discuss.

“Who are you guys anyway?” Chansung pondered from the beginning who they were but he didn’t have time to ask a question which he thought that it was useless. Jaebeom looked at him as if asking him if he really want to know who they are.

"You might wanna hold your scream after we tell you who we are," Wooyoung told him, 'Or might as well we cover his mouth for him before it’s too late.'

"We are from the Num Yok," for a second Chansung felt as if the whole room had turned cold. No one spoke a word after Taecyeon stated that they are from the most feared and dangerous underground society in South Korea. Chansung laughed out loud as if he found it the funniest thing in this discussion. Everyone looked at him shocked at his reaction.

"You guys from the Num Yoks? You’ve got to be kidding me," Chansung said while he was still trying to control his laughter. Shaking their heads, 'He don't believe us well good for him,'

“You don’t believe us?” Nichkhun asked him only to receive a weak nod from Chansung.

"Then do you know that each member of the Num Yok have a significant tattoo?" Chansung nodded, he knew that every member of the Num Yok should have a tattoo but it could be anything as long as its designed in black ink except the eye or the center must be in green, green like the jade. His eyes widen when he saw every one of them pulling their sleeves or shirt to reveal what was hidden from the publics' eyes. Black ink stained their skin with different designs. Sophie joined them by pulling up her sleeve causing the boys to stare at her with alarm. 'She's one of them too?' Chansung shifted uncomfortable in his seat being surrounded by the most dangerous mafia group now trying to hold back his scream. The boys threw pillows at Sophie when they found out that there was nothing under those sleeves. Sophie laughed at their faces when they saw her pulled up her sleeve.

"Yah! Don't scare Oppa like that!!" Jaebeom threw the cushion at her.

“You should have seen the look on your face! It was so funny!” she burst out laughing remembering their face when she joined them pulling their sleeves.

“For a second there, I thought Sophie really joined the gang,” Wooyoung cried giving his ‘ang ang’ face making Sophie giggled at Wooyoung.

“If you guys are from the Num Yoks and they say that I have had witnessed the fight between the two gang then shouldn’t you guys be like,” he gulped as he couldn’t continue his sentence anymore, he was scared of what really might happened to him next.

“Hmmm… Like what? Kill you? No, not yet. We need the permission to kill first,” Junho smiled knowing that he was scared after he continued his sentence.

“So who are you guys taking orders from or who gives out the permission to kill?” He eyed them and noticed all their eyes were looking at Jaebeom as if they all pointed at him with their eyes. ‘Him? How can he be giving out orders?’

“Wait, him? How can he be giving out orders and he’s,”

“Short?” everyone asked all burst out laughing teasing Jaebeom’s height. Jaebeom pouted angrily at every one’s teasing.

“This is a conspiracy! I’m not short! Its just you guys are tall and I look short especially when I stand next to Taecyeon. And you Taecyeon, why do you always want to stand next to me?” he complained making everyone else laugh even harder.

“And you shouldn’t be laughing, Hwang Chansung you should be scared that your life is in my hands now,” he sat back giving him an evil laugh stopping everyone from laughing.

“Don’t worry, he’s not that serious. He won’t kill you if he laughs like that; he’s just his teams’ leader that’s all. And his team consist of all these members in this living room,” Sophie informed Chansung assuring that her Oppa would not kill him, just yet.

“If you did not witness anything like the boss informed us, then someone’s behind the plot. Well that’s the conclusion; someone is using us so that they could rid him who like he said did not witness the leader’s face. But why and for what?” Junho went back to his thinking mode rubbing his chin trying to analyze it further. Suddenly he remembered something, the guy who gave them the mission, he didn’t look familiar, and he was new. Something important is missing, the missing link connecting to this plan together. He looked at Jaebeom who knows what the missing link was.

“So what now?” Wooyoung asked looking at others. “Are you going against this mission?” Jaebeom stared at him still thinking whether he should go against what he was ordered to and continue his plan or go with the order. If he continues this mission then they will have to kill Chansung but he didn’t do anything wrong and if they go against it, it would put everyone in danger including him and Sophie. Jaebeom was still confused but he remembered his main scheme and was going to go with it till the end. He knew by doing this everyone’s safety will be on his shoulders but it was the best option if he had to choose.

“Yes, we are. Remember our main scheme now and this will ruin it,” Sophie looked at Jaebeom, ‘What scheme is he talking about?’ she was confused yet she couldn’t do anything against her Oppa and his situations. The others looked at each other knowing the consequences going against their leader but it was their main scheme they need to achieve. They all nodded as they had already promised that they would complete and Jaebeom on their side.

“If you are to do that, won’t you guys be in danger? In a mafia group any outsider knows and are involved with any of the mission they will be slaughtered,” Jaebeom winched at his sister’s choice of words. They are not that evil, well the others will but they are not that evil.

“Yeah she’s right, Jaebeom-hyung they will find out that we did not kill Chansung even if he witnessed it or not. We have to protect him from them then,” Junsu stated while the others nod.

"So what about my family, they will know that I’m missing and all and they will report to the police,” Chansung spoke out remembering that his family will worry and call and start a police search.

“Don’t worry about them, it’s in our hands now,” Wooyoung told Chansung not to worry, while Nichkhun patted on Wooyoung's back playfully. How can he not worry for his family, everything is now a mess and he had never handled this type of situations before.

“What are we going to tell to the boss?” Nichkhun who was quiet the whole time asked thinking what the situation if their boss finds out that they lied.

“Don’t stress about that, I’m going to handle that so no sweat,” Jaebeom went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Everyone shook his head seeing that Jaebeom carries other burdens onto his shoulder also. They knew this situation is only where Jaebeom can handle both as his duty and for their scheme. Sophie stood up slowly following Jaebeom into the kitchen.

“Oppa, what’s the scheme you were talking about? Is it dangerous? Will you guys be in danger?” Sophie couldn’t help but started to ask all questions that come to her mind. She was scared for her oppa’s safety and for their safety as well. He saw the worries in her eyes, putting the glass on the counter he patted her head.

 

“It’s something that….”

 

Hey! how's it? Here's chapter 7 and I'll probably update abit slower next week will since I have my final exams in two weeks so I'm sorry

But don't worry I'll find time to update as soon as possible!!!!!