Chapter 14

To Hide

TO MY READERS:

I'm really sorry about this late late late late late update. Got caught up with my assignments, tests and all. And yeah got in the writer's block for a few moment. I didn't realise that 3 months had passed since my last update. Would like to thank helenemy for reminding me lol! Anyway I've noticed that I've also lost a few subscribers.

Anyway Thanx for staying and waiting for my next update well here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY YO!

“Hyung, I… no… me and Sophie didn’t do anything. I swear!” he screamed at the top of his voice as the boys all tackled him not caring about the fact that they should be protecting him not the other way around.

“Fine! I’ll tell you!” he struggled underneath six bodies which lied on top of him.

“Just get off me,” he tried to wiggle out of the pyramid they were forming.

“No! Not until you tell us,” they shouted in unison.

“Fine, fine…. I …..” he didn’t care anymore because right now he needed oxygen more then anything in the world. He gulped as he tried to calm himself down, wracking his brain he attempted to search for some excuse.

“I … uh… ate all her bananas”, he mentally slapped himself when he blurted out his favorite fruit. ‘Oh crap! What if she doesn’t like bananas?’ he mentally cried.

“What? Bananas? Sophie doesn’t like banana at all,” Jaebeom looked at the others questionably.

“Wait! If you finished all her bananas and she’s angry at you would mean she’s having this weird craving for it plus mood swings equals preg---” Junsu wasn’t able to finish his sentence when he felt that he was being lifted from the ground.

 “Hwang Chansung you better explain yourself, you don’t know what hyung might do to you!” Wooyoung who previously on top of Jaebeom was found lying on the floor of the living room rubbing his trying to ease the pain.

There was only one thought that was running in Chansung’s mind and that was ‘Oh crap!’

Meanwhile struggling to carry the bags of food in her hands, Sophie glared at the nine servings in the bag. Blowing her fringes out of her view she made her way back home which was a bit too far for her. ‘Yah! I hate this, I shouldn’t have bought them breakfast,’ she pouted as she tried to call for a taxi. After what it seems like forever her shoulders dropped she still couldn't flag a taxi, hating the fact that it was Sunday and a busy Sunday. Sighing she turned and sat on the closest bench resting her hands and arms from all the weight she had to carry.

‘I should have just bought my own breakfast,’ she gave another frustrated sigh. ‘Why are you doing this to me?’ she looked up to the sky as if she was blaming whoever was up there. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her, shifting her gaze away from the sky she looked at the person who was sitting next to her. Her whole body shivered with fear signalling her that she was in danger when she recognized the person. Stiffly she stood up and left the bench hoping that that person didn’t notice her leave. Placing all the bags in one hand she quickly got in the taxi.

Sophie looked back to see whether that person was still there and to her dismay he was looking at her direction. She gulped knowing that there will be big trouble ahead of her, trying to ignore all the nervousness in her system she looked at the food she bought. Her eyes widen when she saw this unfamiliar device that was placed inside one of the bags, slowly reaching for it she felt her whole world shook. ‘A t-tracking device,’ she stared at the device that was in her palm holding it as if it would break the moment it falls. ‘What do I do? If I break it, they will know that I’ve found the device,’ thoughts and worries entered her brain not sure of what to do.

“Are you alright, miss?” she looked up at the taxi driver who saw her uncertainty through the rear mirror. Awkwardly she nodded, she need to think of something fast, and something that can rid the device fast before it reaches her house. As if a light bulb had appeared on her head she quickly came with an idea.

“Yeah I’m fine but the breakfast I bought is definitely not. I guess I must have spilt some of my juice on it,” she smiled at the driver, she bent down pretending to smell the food letting out a disgusted face she gave a nod.

“Definitely need to throw them away,” in a disappointed sigh, “Could you just stop by the nearest rubbish bin so I can throw these food?” the driver nodded slowly stopping at the side of the nearest bin. With the device in the bag, Sophie quickly took the bag and shoved it in the bin. ‘I guess I have to make breakfast,’ she dusted her hands before making her way back in the taxi.

She sighed disappointedly looking at her now empty hand as she made her way in front of the main door. To her surprise the house was quiet, quietly she made her way into the living room but her pace stopped when she heard noises.

“You made her pregnant? I trusted you!”

“No, it’s not what it’s like. Please trust me!”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you. Get out!”

“Please, please,”

Shaking her head, ‘The boys are being too dramatic,’ when she heard what the commotion is about. Walking in the living she smiled at the boys’ silliness.

“Taecyeon, pass the box of tissue,” Jaebeom asked Taecyeon who was hogging the box to himself. Without leaving his gaze from the television he threw the box at any direction which resulted in hitting Jaebeom’s head.

“Yah! Look where you throw,” Jaebeom stood up shouting at Taecyeon but was pulled back by Junho who was trying to stop him from blocking the screen.

“Hyung! Keep quiet I’m trying to watch,” Wooyoung threw the pillow him.  

She chuckled at the scene where all the guys huddle in the living room watching this drama. Since everyone was immersed with the screen, no one noticed her small figure which walked across the room in to the kitchen. Looking back at the living room she realized someone was missing. ‘Chansung-sshi?’

“Where’s Chansung-sshi?” she asked out loud removing everyone’s attention from the screen onto her.