Chapter 4

To Hide

 

Her eyes widen in fear, she could feel her heart beat quicken when she saw him, no when she saw them.

 

"NO!!!!" she shouted before shutting the door. She didn't want her money to go to waste like the last time they came. She heard them calling her name while knocking on the door.

 

"Go away! I don't want to cook for you guys! Go buy your own food!" she shouted through the door.

 

"Come on Sophie, open the door now. It's Oppa," she heard her Oppa talking to her. She hesitated whether she should lock her Oppa with them or not. Whining she didn't have a choice, her Oppa already knew where her spare key was. Giving up the thought of locking them outside, she opened the door.

 

She shook her head furiously remembering the last time they came here to stay the night. All her food for the week finished in one day, she had to clean up the mess for hours lucky two of them stayed back and helped. She sighed knowing that she couldn't escape from them again.

 

"Yah! You didn't greet us nicely instead you just close the door in front of my face. I got a shock you know! What if I get a heart attack? Would you pay for my medical fees?" the guys with the chubby cheeks complained.

 

"Look Wooyoung Oppa, I'm sorry okay. I'm just- well I don't want another clean up day to happen again and I got a huge headache, and no I can't afford to pay your medical fees," she walked towards Wooyoung giving him a hug, moving slowly to the tall giant next to him.

 

"Taecyeon Oppa," she greeted all the guys in her living room one by one giving each a hug.

 

"Aw! How's my little Soph doing?" Jaebeom patted her head, ruffling her hair in the process.

 

"O-Oppa! You just saw me yesterday!" she slapped his hands trying to stop him from spoiling her already bed hair.

 

"I just miss you so much!!" she flinched seeing her Oppa's attempt to hug her in front of his friends.

 

"Oppa, Let go!" she struggle against her Oppa's grip only to be tighten even more.

 

"Aw! Group hug!" Junho shouted making the others grinned with mischievous as they rushed foreword to hug the two siblings.

 

If she was somebody else, she would have fainted by now. A group of hot boys hugging her together but she was Sophie, Park Sophie, Jaebeom's little sister. She grew up with them having no special relationship but they were like a big family. Even though she felt like she was suffocating being the center of the group hug, she still loved the feeling of her family together.

 

"Hey! Who farted?" everyone dispersed leaving only Jaebeom with his sister while everyone ran away from the spot afraid of the smell of the deadly gas.

 

"Not Me!" everyone shouted making Jaebeom laughed at them for falling for his joke. He stopped when he felt Sophie's hands tighten around his waist, knowing his sister well he knew that she was worried about him. He placed his head on top of her head and whispered "Don't worry; it'll be over soon," loosening his grip.

 

"So, where's the guy?" Junsu, the second eldest after her brother asked her. She pointed to her bedroom which resulted in a big "What?" from everyone. They couldn't believe she let him in her room the whole night; they began to ask her millions of questions increasing the pain of her headache. Covering her ears, she walked away from the living room to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

 

"You should know that you shouldn't sleep with a guy until you two are going out and deeply in love!" Taecyeon told her and others followed after.

 

"Sophie, I know Jaebeom-hyung told you to look after him but you should have left him in the living room," the gentleman Nichkhun told her softly.


"Hyung say something to Sophie so that you could knock some sense to her," Junho told Jaebeom but he just shrugged it off.


"Sophie! How can you do that? You shouldn't let any guys to your room," Junsu commented in his own dialect. She laughed it off not knowing what is he saying especially with five guys speaking at the same time. Her Oppa was just staring at her with a worried look but he shook it off knowing that she could protect herself and he tied him up 'No one can escape my knots' he scoffed.


"Yah! You shouldn't do that! What if he does something to you?" Wooyoung, the mother hen of the group walked to her to see any injuries. Checking her head, hands he stood up and looked at her. "Sophie where did you get that bruise on your elbow?" he pointed out causing the guys to move foreword and check her bruise. She flinched when she felt Jaebeom poking it. Moving away from them again she took a breath before explaining everything.

 

"Okay! Calm down! Nothing happened, Jaebeom-Oppa told me to look after him and now you guys interrogate me like I'm the prisoner. Jaebeom-Oppa's at fault here because he put him in my room and he's too heavy for me to carry or drag so I left him there. And this," she pointed at her bruise she didn't noticed it before. She didn't know where the bruise came from then she remembered, Chansung's attempt to escape he pushed her to the side and she fell bruising her elbow in the process of cushioning her fall.

 

"Err, I don't know where I got this from. I think I hurt myself when I tripped on the floor," she lied because she knew if she told them that Chansung tried to escape they would hurt him. They all let out a sigh of relief and looked at Jaebeom blaming him for putting Chansung in her room.

 

He gave a sheepish look trying to laugh it off when he noticed that they wouldn’t let it go. Junho came up to him and whacked his head causing the rest to laugh.

 

“Hey, I’m your hyung!” Jaebeom retorted, running after Junho making circles around the living room.

 

“It’s still your fault for being so careless! What if something had happened to Sophie!” he shouted at his hyung while running around the living room causing the rest to cheer for them as if it was a race.

 

Nichkhun walked up to her while she was cheering for Junho. Nichkhun was the most polite and gentle guy and they were close since they both can communicate in English. He smiled and asked softly whether she was alright, she replied saying that she stayed up late finishing her assignment. He nodded at her reply giving her pat on her back telling her not to stay up late. She didn’t want to tell anyone about bed incident knowing they will kill her with millions of questions.

 

“YAH! Park Sophie! Why are you cheering for Junho and not your own Oppa?” Jaebeom panted after so many rounds around the living room chasing after Junho. Giving up, he sat on the couch trying to catch his breath.

 

“Water!” he stretched his hand out begging someone to fetch him some water. Wooyoung quickly ran in the kitchen to get him his water. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand smiling at them.

 

“Shouldn’t we be checking on the guy?” Junsu asked impatiently walking to the bedroom without looking at others. Others soon followed him only to find him still asleep on Sophie’s bed. Six pair of eyes widen at the sight, ‘Where did Sophie slept yesterday if he’s sleeping there?’ they all thought the same thing.

 

Sophie ran the moment they all looked at her, not wanting another session of interrogation. “How can Chansung-sshi sleep with all that noise?” she groaned when she knew that it was too late to look for a hiding place. She cursed her height giving her all the disadvantages of being short. She covered her ears before she could hear their voice.

 

Meanwhile Chansung peeked with one of his eyes open, he sighed. Lucky for him, they didn’t know that he was awake the whole time pretending to sleep. He could hear the entire ruckus that was happening outside the living room. He can’t say that he was scared because of his pride but after listening to their conversation he had noticed that there are not two or three guys with her but six guys. He felt his heart beat quicken when he heard the door creaked opened. When they left he calmed down but not for long when he noticed a guy was in the same room as him. He stiffens with the sight of a tall guy with strong body structure.

 

“So you were awake all this time?” he grinned showing all his white teeth to him. He knew next that he would be dead soon when he calls his other friends. And why was he on the bed?

 

Sorry if there's not enough of Chansung here! And not sure if the characteristics of the 2pm fit them. well anyway enjoy your day / night and weekend!