Chapter 17

To Hide

"Until this morning? I'm surprised you still remember me, YooMin" a masked voice has caused YooMin to look up at the owner. Eyes widen, even though she had saw him in the morning she still couldn't believe her eyes, the guy who had disappeared without a trace was finally back and he was standing in front of her. Jumping away from the railing, he swiftly landed next to YooMin looking from top to bottom before landing his eyes on Chansung. 'Okay why does everyone appear out of nowhere these days?' He looked around trying to see how both of them could climb up the building like a cat with no sound at all.

"SooHyun-oppa, you're finally back!" SooHyun stared at her before replied to her question.

"It's been a long time YooMin, tch-" he clicked his tongue as he sat on one of the seats. Chansung again stared at the so called 'Sophie's strongest brother' who was sitting in front of him acting as if he doesn't care about anything in the world.

"Oppa, where did you go all this time?" YooMin popped herself down next to SooHyun still not believing that he is there sitting beside her.

"YooMin-ah, don't call me oppa. I hate it when girls call me oppa." He brushed his hands across his shoulders trying to dust away some imaginary dirt.

"And don't try to hide it as if I still don't know about it. You should know me by now Kwon YooMin. You are under Juno's orders, aren't you?" YooMin stiffened when she heard him say that and he saw through her. Chansung just stood there not understanding anything that was going on and SooHyun somehow knew that he was lost in their conversation. Looking at Chansung he gave a small smile even though it wasn't visible because of his mask Chansung caught it. 'He looks familiar,' he thought. 'He really look like someone I know especially when he calls my name.'

"Do I know you? Cause you do look somewhat familiar," for a second SooHyun's eyes widen but he quickly remained calm as his usual self. He didn't say anything to reply but only shook his head. Looking back at YooMin he saw that she was still tensed when SooHyun mentioned something about her working for a guy named 'Juno'. Before he could ask any more questions, SooHyun stood up from his seat.

"I'm sorry, but I've to go," he bowed and jumped over the railing.

"Wait-oppa," YooMin stumbled her way towards SooHyun whose hand was still holding onto the railing.

"Don't worry you are coming with me. I've something to discussed with you," with that he jumped over to the bottom floor's balcony and swiftly landed onto the ground waiting for YooMin to follow him. Chansung could stare in awe thinking that only these stunts could only be seen on t.v shows but what he's seeing here is real. 'Now what am I going to tell the rest of the gang?' Before he could go back into the apartment he realized one thing that was important. 'He's short; he is almost the same height as Sophie!' He shook his head trying to shake that thought off, 'but then again they are related, even Jaebeom-hyung is short' he chuckled with that conclusion.

"Oh My Gosh! I've just met the most wanted guy in Korea and he's related to the people whom am staying with," he covered his mouth with his fist when he had finally realized the biggest threat of his life. Right now he didn't know what to do, who to trust and what are their next moves. Suddenly, a soft voice entered his mind, 'Chansung-shi do trust us if not then trust me,' now he was confused, how can he trust her when she's hiding something from him.

"It's not like we dating or anything," he clutched onto his shirt when he felt something stung his heart. Even though the time they spent together was short but he felt like he could trust her, every time she calls out his name his heart would suddenly skip and it would beat faster as if it wants to escape.

"Argh! I don't know what to do? What's going on with me?" He started hitting his chest with his fist trying to decrease the rate of his heart beat.

 

 

 

Meanwhile down below Sophie's apartment, SooHyun glared at YooMin who was still quiet after what he had just said.

"Don't give a silent answer but you don't need to give me one cause I already know," he folded his arms and turned his back towards her.

"I believe it was him who ordered you to track Chansung and told him to return back to my- my dongseung's apartment. I see, you've gone so low to follow orders from that man," he shook his head in disappointment.

"No! It's not like that! You don't understand-"

"Yes, I don't understand anything cause this is your business not mine. But I've to warn you and your 'master' to stay away from Chansung-shi. And don't even bother about coming back here," without looking back he walked away from the spot leaving her alone in the alley.

'NO! No! I lost you once but I am not going to lose you twice,' she ran with the thought of not seeing him again. She skidded to stop when she reached the corner of the street, he was nowhere in sight, he was already gone.

"SooHyun-oppa!" She shouted before falling onto her knees crying.

"I told you not to call me that," she heard his voice, she quickly sat up and searched for his voice but he was nowhere to be seen. His black hoodie was not in sight with the other colored ones that either on the sideways for a morning jog or anywhere near the park for exercise. She had lost him again.

 

 

Hidden in the shadows, a figure watched the wilted flower on the sidewalk crying, he could do nothing but stare, Letting out a sad sigh, that figure removed his black hoodie and the mask as he changed back into his normal clothing.

 

"Argh! Back hurts, my whole body hurts. I don't remember when was the last time I fought," scratching his head as he walked back into his apartment.

 

“Have to cook breakfast for those idiots,” he sighed as he jumped up the railing like what he had did.

 

----------------------------------------------

Comments please~~~ Thank you for reading

and no silent readers~