Chapter 15

To Hide

Chapter 15

“Sir, device one and device two have separated its distance.”

“Seems like the younger Park is smart but not as smart as I think she is,” with a smirk he twirled his pen in his fingers as he calculates his next plan for the Park’s.

“Change of plan. Follow where the device is located and attack them at dawn,”

“Yes, sir”

“Let’s give them a little surprise, shall we?”

 

 

In a blink of a second she was dragged from where she was standing into the living room. All eyes which were teary a moment ago transformed into beastly eyes searching for answers. She gulped, she knew they had found out what had happened.

“Oppa, nothing happened. I’m still safe,”  she tried to reassure all of them with a smile but somehow it came out awkwardly.

“Safe? Safe? You should know that your life’s gonna be in danger and you have to be careful with what you eat and your movements,” the rest of the members nodded at what Jaebeom had said as he continued to list the areas where she have to be careful at.

‘What I eat? How they going to poison my food when I’m not looking?’

‘Ah! I forgot they are probably from a gang too,’ she mentally smacked her head for not realizing what Jaebeom was talking about.

“You lucky you got your Oppas here and we will protect you and make sure you’re safe.” She smiled at her Oppa thoughtfulness as she continued to listen to his babble.

“Not like that drama there, we will be by your side even after delivery, we won’t mind being uncles of your child too” Wooyoung added as she continued to nod. When Wooyoung’s words finally entered her mind, it froze. ‘Wait! By my side even after the delivery? Uncles of my child? What is he saying?’

“OPPA! What child? What delivery? Are we on the same topic here?” she looked at them questionably.

“We know that you and Chansung, well, you know, that thing…” Junho tried to explain but his ears shows that he was a bit too embarrassed to do so.

“Yes and we won’t abandon you and force you for an abortion. We’ll go through it together, we won’t kick you out like that lady there,” Nichkhun pointed at the television which was still airing the drama that they were previously watching.

“Abortion? No, no you guys got it wrong. Did you guys drink again in the morning?” she felt like pulling all her hair out in frustration with all the misunderstanding.

“Look Soo Hee, Oppa will take care of this okay,” Sophie almost went bald with all the seriousness especially when Jaebeom called her by her Korean name.

“Enough! You guys will not be uncles of my child when I’m not even pregnant at all” she finally shouted letting everything out of her system.

“Where did you guys get that stupid idea from?” she sat down, combing her hair with her fingers. All of the members in the living room looked at each other and smiled in relief. Then each one of them grabbed Sophie by her hands and legs and lifted her in the air.

“Thank god my sister is not pregnant with his child,” Jaebeom shouted at the top of his voice as if they had won a big prize.

“And I’m going back to sleep, I’m tired,” Junsu said in his Daegu dialect before walking to one of the guest room to sleep while the rest continued throw Sophie up in the air.

“Put me down,” Sophie screamed as she was being thrown into the air. Slowly placing her at her feet, Jaebeom tackled her with full force hugging her tightly.

“So glad I don’t have to be an uncle at such a young age,” he faked cry as he hugged her.

“Now we better untie Chansung,” Taecyeon walked towards the kitchen and came back into the living room with an angry and hungry Chansung.

“Why do you have to put me in the kitchen when I’m hungry? Do you know how much I was suffering there?”  Chansung snarled when he thought of his precious moment in the kitchen. Being tied in the kitchen and food were placed on the counter which increased his hunger more.

“And now you guys have to feed me,” he stomped his feet like a kid who want a lollipop.

“You guys haven’t eaten right? I bought breakfast but I threw them because …” she paused. ‘ They still don’t know about the tracking device? Better not tell them or else another fuss,” the others waited for her to continue while Chansung stared at her shocked to see her back home but by the mention of breakfast he rushed to her side to check any food with her but sadly there was none.

“What happened to the breakfast then?”

“I dropped them while I was on my way here, sorry,” she scratched the back of her neck as she lied to them.  All of them deflated when they heard that their food being destroyed.

“I’ll cook them so no worries,” she quickly walked into the kitchen hoping that they don’t get suspicious.

“Let me help,” Chansung took this opportunity to apologize. Walking into the kitchen he saw her  getting her frying pan ready for breakfast. Scratching the back of his neck he tried to cough the awkwardness in the room their both in. ‘How should I start’ they both thought as they tried not to look at each other.

Wiping his sweaty hands on his pants he felt that that moment was more nerve wreaking then confessing. Sophie looked at him but in an instant she looked back at the frying pan pretending to continue what she was doing.

“Let me help you,” Chansung took a step closer towards her but couldn’t say anything more. Sophie nodded as she tried to cook like before. She sigh in frustration, ‘Why is apologizing so difficult?’ she forcefully hit the spatula against the frying pan giving both of them a shock. ‘Its now or never!’

“Chansung-shi / Sophie-ah,” both of them blushed with the sound of their own name.

“You go first,” Sophie looked at him and smiled as if she knew that he was about to do the same. Chansung looked at her, taking in one big breath he knew it was now or else there will be more distance between them.

“I’m sorry, I know that it with the escaping and all -,”

“-No, its my fault. I would do the same if I were you, I should’ve tried to understand your feelings and let you go,” she didn’t know why but she felt her heart drop when she said the last few words.

“Ani… It should’ve been me who should try to understand your help in protecting me. I guess I was foolish and was blinded by freedom. I forgot that you guys are there to make sure I’m safe along with my family. So please forgive me,” Sophie smiled, letting go of the handle of the frying pan she hugged Chansung and nodded.

“I’ll forgive you if you forgive me,” he could feel his heart beating so fast when Sophie’s warm arms hugged his huge body, sliding his arms around her petite figure he nodded as he forgave her too.

‘I don’t want to let go. It feels like she belongs here,’ he looked down at her and smiled.

 

Despite a happy forgive and forget moment, none of them in the house were aware of a hidden blinking device.

 

Author's Note (Excuses): I know I said I would update sooner but I guess I got distracted with the part time job and all.... Forgive me I know I'm lame and yeah lazy but I have to admit I visited this block called the writer's block. Getting worried that this fic might not be satisfying to all the readers so i'm not sure if this will continue or not but thank you loyal subscribers and people who have commented and readers I will try my best to continue. Don't worry I will continue even if it will not be as satisfying or the way you wanted it to be.

LOVE YAH!