Chapter 22

To Hide

 

"You revealed too much for that kid,"

"I guess I did, but it's for the best and you know it, Mr. Park," The well known and most feared leader looked frustrated with her decision but he too knew that it was the truth. He couldn't and didn't want to hurt his daughter again.

"What you did was selfish and this is the result to your actions," she didn't care about the position and the aura that he was caring because they were once partners before he got his position as the leader of his own gang.

"Doesn't mean you're no longer part of us you talk to me like that," he folded his arms before making his way towards her.

"You still act like an idiot, why did you go and hurt these two kids? I don't get you anymore," she huffed at his silly actions of protecting his daughter.

"Min-Ah, you should know my situation better than anyone,"

"Too bad I don't anymore. You already hurt enough, why can't you see the cause of your actions? Your daughter ran away from you, all your most hardworking students too ran away. I don't want to know more," she shook her head as she continued to pat the youngster's head.

"It's for their future-"

"Future? Well I see where their future is heading to, to nowhere but to the world where there's no one they could trust. The day you assigned my final task was the day where I lost all my respect to you," the Parks' sibling’s father could only bowed his head in shame knowing that the reason of the problems started all from him.

"Now the others are assuming poor Chansung as SooHyun, they will probably go after Sophie. From what I heard, SooHyun was the one who got rid of them," this time he was tensed.

"What?! That idiot child of mine, why must he go his nose into other's business?" Min-ah could only laugh at his childish behavior.

"That's also her business especially when that kid is also involved in it. How do you expect her not to act this way," he could only grumped in frustration. Looking at the kid's face under her hand he felt guilty, he took away his memories as well as his love from her. How could he be any more cruel?

"When it's time I will return him his memories but maybe he will find it earlier than me," he stood up and left the apartment just like how he had entered the apartment.

"Soon my child, just be patient. It will come back to you, everything will come back, I promise," she gave him a soft smile watching the small movements he made.

 

Sophie was back at school after two days of missing classes, but it wasn't important anymore, there was no one in school that treated her as a normal student. She was no one in their world because they have yet to know that she's the daughter of the most dangerous man. She sighed, everyone would make fun of her or ignore her, it was the same everyday even the professors didn't care about her presence as long as she completes whatever that she was required to do was just their job to receive and return her marks. She doesn't blame anyone even her own Appa but she only blame herself for letting him control her life. Most of her life she's been living in eyes of everyone making sure she was safe and sound yet she was forced to do whatever he had wanted her to. Was it her fault for being easily fooled and being sympathized by everyone? She didn't know the answer maybe no one did.

"Move out of the way, loner," a bunch of kids would punch her out of the way calling her names like that. She sighed, no matter how hard she tries she couldn't talk to anyone in the campus, at first she thought it was because she was new to this type of environment but the truth was her fear of being fooled.

"Sorry," was she could mutter before being pushed by the other kids. Clenching her fist tight, she knew more than to get involved in violence, she left that life on her own. It was her own choice to leave everything behind yet she couldn't let go of her happy memories.

 

Entering the lecture theatre everybody was seated here and there, lecturers would not even care about the noises as long as they are paid it was fine with them. Walking to the furthest of the room, she sat somewhere that was far from anyone's sight.

'Life is so hard to be me,' she shook her head as she got her equipments ready for note taking.

After a long hour of lectures, Sophie held onto her books tightly she couldn't stand the stares from the outsiders eyes. 'What do they know about me? All they do is judge!' Not wasting any more time she ran across the passage way not caring about the weird stares the others gave her.

Grabbing the keys to Jaebeom's car, she dropped everything onto the passenger seat and slumped against the wheels. She could hear voices in her mind and it was getting to her.

'Look she brought her car,'

'I wonder where did she get that car from? She probably stole it'

'I heard that she didn't have any parents,'

'Really? I heard that she stays with six boys? What a !'

'I also heard that she killed her mum. She's such a danger to the society,'

Blocking her ears with her hands, she tried to prevent voices that were killing her softly mentally and emotionally.

'No! No! NO!' She screamed inside her car hoping that it would stop the voices that ran in her thoughts.     

'You guys don't know anything!' Gripping onto the wheels she tried to calm herself down but no matter how many times she took a deep breath it wasn't helping her.

'I need him, I need him by my side now,' tears slowly streamed down her face wetting stirring wheels as it landed.

'Why are you being so hard on me? Why can't I let go of you? Why did you come back?' She choked back her tears.

 

'Knock! Knock!' She jumped from her seat and looked at where the sound was coming from, eyes widen from shock when she noticed who it was.