Chapter One

To Hide

She watched him struggle against the ropes that her brother had tied. She could sense fear and anger in his eyes as he continued to struggle. Turning towards her brother, she hoped that he would give her an explanation. But knowing her brother she knew that he wouldn't tell her anything.

"Oppa, who's this?" she asked softly. Her brother turned to face her giving nothing but an assuring smile.

"Sophie... Don't worry about this," he continued with his tying of ropes.

"Oppa, I want to know why did you bring him to my apartment?" she was angry by the fact that her brother involving her into one of his jobs.

"I'm sorry, Sohpie. Have to hide him from 'him'. I can't let him near,"

"Why? Why at my apartment, Oppa?"

"I know he won't order his men here," he straightens his back as he finished tying his victim.

"What if-"

"There's no what if, Sohpie. I know he won't come. He still loves you," he slowly walked towards her and gave her a soft hug.

"Oppa, I'm scared," she cried as she dug her face deeper to his chest hugging her brother tighter.

 

'Are they going to ignore me now? People, I'm tied here and you guys do your lovely-dovely stuff! Someone save me!' the victim continued his struggle as he watched them with their moment.

 

"MMMmmmmhhh..." he cried breaking the sibling's moment. Letting go of her brother, she looked at him. So many questions she wanted to ask her brother but she knew he didn't have time to answer her questions.

 

"I'm going now, Sohpie. Take care and don't worry, I will come back soon. In the mean time, the other boys will come around and accompany you," he smiled giving her a quick peck on her forehead before leaving her apartment.

 

"Oppa! Wait!" she was a bit too late as she watched him drove away. 'Where will I sleep then?' she gave a long sigh hoping that he would come back and take the poor guy with him

 

'Stupid Oppa! Now how can I sleep peacefully with an unknown guy in my apartment' she whined all the way to her room. Looking at the victim she could tell that he wasn't scared anymore well not at her. Combing her short hair she grabbed a chair and sat next to the nightstand which was next to her bed.

 

"Great! Now I'm going to be stuck with a guy in my apartment and next thing in the morning, he's gone and I'll be the one tied up." What did her brother expect her to do with a guy tied to her bed yet only the two of them alone in her apartment? 'I'm getting scared for nothing,' this is going to be a long awkward night.

 

Suddenly, a loud growl coming from her stomach broke the silence. Hugging her own stomach, she blushed with embarrassment when she saw him trying to hold back his laughter. 'Oh man this is so embarrassing.'

 

He knew he shouldn't be laughing when he is the one being tied up and not her but he couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. He saw her short brownish black hair with a simple black T-shirt and shorts. He gave a long sigh when he watched her walked out of the room. 'How will I escape? I need a plan. I don't want to die here in the hands of a young girl. Someone save me,' He continued to struggle in hopes to loosen the ropes his capturer had tied. 'Great! Does this guy know how to tie a knot? This is so complicated,' While he was trying to figure out how to untie himself, Sophie entered the room with a tray filled with food.

 

"I don't think you can untie them," she shocked him as she placed the tray on the nightstand giving him a slight jump. "His knots are really hard and complicated, the only way to untie them is to cut the ropes," she smiled when she saw him sweat.

 

Slowly walking towards him, she bent foreword only to give him a wicked smile. "And I don't think that you can escape here," she gave a high pitch laugh which was similar with an evil witch's laugh. "You'll die here in my arms," she made the cutting off the throat action with her hand along with the sound effects.

"No one will come and save you. No one," she shouted the last two words scaring him. Laughing on the inside, she knew she over reacted, she didn't know that watching too much drama was helpful.

 

He was officially scared now, with an insane girl who planned to kill him. 'How can a girl like her be so evil,' struggling to get further away from her. Where did all his strength go when he wanted it? He tried to scream but was stopped with his lips sealed with duct tape covering his mouth.

She burst out laughing giving him another jump. "Don't worry, I was just kidding," she smiled placing her hand on his tied hand. "I won't kill you, I can't anyway. I don't want go to jail for murdering," he gave a scared look hoping she was telling the truth. "And don't worry, I'm kind," she giggled.

Even though his mouth was covered, she could tell he has got handsome features, strong and broad shoulders. All this time she thought he has got brown hair but she looked carefully it was a bit reddish hair bringing out the handsome features. 'Why did Oppa kidnapped a handsome fellow? Why is he after him? I shouldn't interfer their stuff,' shaking her head trying to wash off unnecessarily thoughts. She leaned foreword to remove the duct tape allowing him to talk but he moved back afraid she might hurt him.

Sophie smiled softly trying to assure him that she was telling the truth. 'He's probably older than me, aish why is he scared of me?' She slowly removed the duct tape that had covered his lips. Even though she removed it slowly, he could still feel a slight sting. "Ahhh!" he screamed once it was fully removed. Trying to shut him up she covered his mouth with her hand.

"Shhhh.... I don't want to wake the neighbours!" she growled at him giving away her nice image. 

"I know you scared but please keep it down. Oppa already said that he's trying to protect you didn't he? Wait why is he trying to protect you?" she waited for his reply and could only hear muffled cries.

"Hey be a man! Answer properly!" his reply was the same until she noticed that her hand was still covering his mouth. "Oops sorry," she quickly removed her hand.

"How would I know what your Oppa is doing? I was drinking with my friends when him and his gang came up and knock me off!" he was practically screaming his head off angry with her brother. Again her hand reached for his mouth to stop him from his screaming.

"Yah! you don't want me to kill you, do you? Anyway, please keep it down. And tell me what's your name?" slowly removing her hand testing to see if he would continue screaming to her luck he kept quiet. 'Oppa! you picked an idiot didn't you? Please someone save me from this mess before it could get worse.' she begged herself.

He wasn't sure whether to give his name away but he felt that this girl who's dressed in black T-shirt and shorts was safe meaning innocent. He felt his heartbeat quicken when he felt her soft hand on his mouth, what is this feeling? 'Its fear!' He saw her eyes which were almost covered with her long fringe, he could sense that she was annoyed with him. 'If she's annoyed that might equal to attacking? Wait I'll talk, I am too young to die' Feeling her hands slowly removed from his mouth, he told her his name.

"My name is ...."