Chapter 2

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

Kyungsoo was singing his song and we were preparing for our last song. I was checking my microphone and took a look on stage. I almost got a heart attack when I’ve seen a girl standing there. I wanted to tell Beakhyun who was standing nearby, but she suddenly turned around, went down the stage and disappeared in the crowd.

“Beakhyun, was there someone on the stage right now?” I asked.

“Yeah, D.O. is singing there,” he laughed.

“No, I mean… Ah, never mind.”

“Hey, Kai, are you okay?” he asked and looked a little bit worried. “You look pale.”

“I’m fine, don’t worry, it’s just…” I couldn’t finish my sentence because we had to prepare to go on stage. I was worried about Kyungsoo since that girl was really close to him but he seemed okay. Was I the only one who saw her? Was she really there? Or it’s just that I’m tired and exhausted?

We finished our concert and went to the dressing room. I took a chance when there was only me and Kyungsoo to ask him about that girl.

“So how did you like the concert?” I smiled.

He looked at me with those big eyes of his. “It was good. Why?”

“No, nothing. Just asking.” It was quiet for a moment when I started again. “Fans were good too. Like… no one was trying to get on stage…” I said and took a peek at him. He was calm and just nodded.

He definitely hasn’t seen her. Otherwise he wouldn’t act like this. Even Baekhyun didn’t see her. Am I really the only one who saw that girl standing right before Kyungsoo? Am I insane or what?

“Kai, are you going? They’re waiting for us,” he said so I took my things and went out of the room. We got in the cars and drove to dorm. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. When I opened them I took a look in the side mirror and noticed that girl behind our car. She was walking but it seemed more like she was flying. Her legs were moving slowly but she was as fast as our car.

“Is there someone behind us?” I asked.

“Yeah, the car with our bandmates. Why?” Chanyeol said wearily with cap on his face.

“Oh, really?” I said worriedly. There was definitely a girl between our cars but they just couldn’t see her.

“You okay Kai? You were asking me the same question during D.O.’s performance.”

“Yeah, I’m okay, just tired,” I said. “Well, I hope I’m okay,” I whispered for myself. I could feel Kyungsoo’s gaze. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about that weirdo behind us. Maybe I’m just overworked and that is the reason why I see strange things. You just need to get some sleep and you will be okay again, Kim Jongin, I told to myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter