Chapter 11

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

I found myself in front of the grave again. I wanted to clear it a little bit, because it was dirty after all those years as no one took care of it, but I couldn’t. I wanted to clear the photo there so I would be able to see their faces, but I couldn’t. I wanted to put flowers there, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t do anything.

“I will definitely come back and do all these things. I will bring you the most beautiful flowers,” I said and felt tears on my cheeks.

I didn’t even notice it was afternoon. I found myself on the beach. It was nice to just walk around. I looked at sunset. It was beautiful. Afterwards I looked at stars. I’m doing these things because I have time now. While I was alive, I’ve never had time for these simple things. And now, I’m enjoying them half-dead. I just had to laugh on the irony of my life.

I went back to the Exo’s apartment. It was late at night. They were sleeping already. I went to Kai’s room. I slowly came close to him and I was shocked and surprised when I found out he had his eyes opened.

“You’re here?” he whispered.

“Y-Yes.”

“Okay,” he said and immediately fell asleep. I looked at him in disbelieve. What was that? Was he actually… waiting for me?

I went to lay down on my place and waited for the morning patiently.

 

His pov

I woke up and it was the same as yesterday. She was on the floor, looking tired and sad. I went to the bathroom and then had breakfast with guys. When I got back to my room she was still lying on the floor, staring on the wall. I hated it. I hated the way she looked. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Come with me for a second,” I said and was ready to leave my room.

“Where?” she asked.

“Just come with me. Now.” I was angry, who knows why. I went on the rooftop. I was standing there for a few second, then turned myself to her.

“What’s wrong with you? What happened that you’re like this?”

She was obviously surprised as I was asking it quite angrily.

“Nothing.”

“Oh man, just don’t tell me it’s nothing! I am not a fool. I can see that something is wrong with you since I allowed you to go out.”

“I’m a ghost, that’s wrong.”

“I didn’t mean that! I know you’re the ghost! But you’re different! You weren’t like that before! I was trying my best to be kind and to accept the fact that you’re here, and I kind of accepted it already, so I think I have at least the right to know what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter