Chapter 14

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

Exo members just returned home from practising and Kai went immediately to take a shower.

I was in the living room when he suddenly took his jacket and keys.

“Guys, I’m going out, see you later!” he shouted and went out. I was surprised at first but then I quickly followed him.

“Where are you going?”

“You’ll see once we get there,” he said, looked at me for a second and rushed forward.

I asked hem few more times where’re we going, but he refused to tell me.

We stopped in front of the hospital. I looked at him worried.

“Are you ill? Are you hurt somewhere? Why didn’t you tell anyone?”

“We’re not here because of me but because of you,” he said and looked at me. I couldn’t see his eyes as he had sunglasses but I could imagine how serious they were.

“Because of me?” I asked slowly. “Why?”

“Because your body is here.”

“How did you-?”

“It’s not important now. I’ll tell you later. Let’s go in now.”

I followed him hesitantly. He asked nurse where my room was and went in the direction she showed him. I noticed how shocked and surprised she was. It seemed she would faint.

Kai stopped in front of one room. He slowly looked at me. I was trembling.

“Are you okay?” he asked. It was a little bit late for this question as we were just few steps from my body.

“Kai, I… I’m not sure if I want to… see myself.”

He was quite for a moment and then spoke slowly and quietly.

“I will go in first. You can come when you feel like it. Okay?”

I just nodded and he went in. I stayed there as a statue. I didn’t want to go in. I didn’t want to see how my body looked like. I was… scared.

 

His pov

I went into the room and closed the door. I took a deep breath before I turned to the only bed in the room. As I came closer my heart was beating faster and it almost dropped when I’ve seen a lifeless girl lying there. The only sign that she was alive was the beeping which filled the room. Her face was pale and there were some almost healed scratches after the accident. She had a bandage around her head. I slowly caressed her cheek. Then I took her hand and looked at her sleeping face.

“You have to wake up. You mustn’t die. You have to live. Please. Please, don’t leave me.” I said quietly and my eyes were teary when suddenly the doors opened and the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter