Chapter 15

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

We went to their apartment. Kai tried to look okay but I knew it was hard for him. This guy cared about me to the point he found out the hospital I was in and went to visit me. He wanted me to live again. Maybe he wanted it even more than me. But I had to admit that I changed after I’ve spent time with him. At first I was like his enemy, but now he’s making sure I am happy. Well, today was different. But no matter what happens with me I will be forever thankful to him.

Next day was full of training for Exo. They came home tired but one of them didn’t want to show it.

“Would you like to go out tonight?” he asked me when we were alone.

“Kai, you should just get some sleep tonight. You weren’t sleeping well yesterday. You won’t have enough energy tomorrow.”

“Just don’t worry about me, I’m fine. And I would like to take you out tonight, so will you be so nice and accept my offer?” he asked, looked at me and smiled while biting his lower lip. Ok, nobody would be able to resist this face.

“Okay, I got it, we’re going out tonight. But if you’ll be tired tomorrow-“

“Yes! Don’t worry, I’ll be perfectly fine,” he said, winked and left to bathroom. I was standing there for a moment. That wink…. Kim Jongin, you really are weird.

 

Some Exo members were already sleeping when we got out. It was quite late and I was really curious what was he planning.

It was cold outside so he didn’t look suspicious with covered face with big scarf and cap. When we got to place without people he looked at me.

“You will like it.” His smiling eyes showed me how excited and happy he was. We were walking more until we got to cableway.

“What is this? Where is it… going?” I said and looked up at Seoul’s Tower. “What? We’re going there?” I asked surprised.

Kai just smiled and raised his hand to the cabin door. “After you.”

We got in and I was looking out of the window with my eyes wide opened. “This is beautiful,” I sighed.

“It will be even better up there.”

We got out of the cabin and went to that railing full of love locks. The view was breath-taking.

“This is the best. I’ve always wanted to go here and see this view. Thank you, Kai,” I said and smiled at him.

“I’m happy that you like it,” he said and the view caught my attention again. “And that smile was definitely worth it,” he continued quietly.

“What?” I asked with rose eyebrows.

“You heard it right,” he said and showed his tongue at me. I was just too taken back by this beautiful places to get angry at his teasing. “Anyway, I brought something,” he said and took love locker out of his pocket. “I can write there whatever you want.”

This guy really prepared well for this. “Any idea of what should we write there?” he asked. I was thinking for a moment until something popped in my head.

“How about Exo forever together?” I asked and looked at him.

“That’s… very nice but… is it really what you want me to write there?”

“What else?”

“I don’t know, it’s just… ah, okay. Let’s just put it there. Exo forever together.”

 

 

His pov

I wrote what she told me to and went to lock it. I really hope this will come true. With this thought I threw the key far away with all my strength. Then I took another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter