Chapter 19

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

It was getting colder. I stood up to take the last look at the scenery. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sound of nature a little bit more.

“Thank you for taking me here. I liked it so much.”

“I’m happy that you liked it. But there’s one more thing.”

“What-?” I opened my eyes and realised that right in front of my face there was chain hanging with two rings.

“You got flowers, couple rings, and nice walk with beautiful view… Did I succeed in date planning?”

I turned around to look at him. One look in his sincere eyes was enough for me to start to believe that he really meant it. This guy really liked me.

“Kai…”

“I don’t want to pretend that I don’t like you, Jae Min. I know it’s kind of weird now but… I want you to be by my side. Now and after you wake up. I want to be with you always.”

I looked away and bit my lower lip so I would not start crying. On one hand I was extremely happy that he cared so much about me but on the other hand… I was afraid that he would be hurt too much if I didn’t wake up.

 “But I can’t even wear that ring.”

“Oh, so how about this.” He said, put one ring on his finger and “my” ring on his neck. “I’ll give it to you later, but I will keep it till then. Okay?”

I smiled and nodded. He smiled so brightly that I would probably fainted from it if I wasn’t a ghost.

We took bus on the way back. It was dark already when we got to Seoul. I couldn’t stop smiling when I watched how Kai was playing with his ring all the way in the bus.

 

His pov

“Oh, you’re back?” asked Baekhyun once we entered the apartment.

“Yes.”

“Were you on a trip?”

“Yes, I wanted to get some fresh air. It will be crazy starting tomorrow so…”

“Yes, it will. Anyway, there are some leftovers if you’re hungry.”

“Thanks,” I said and went to my room. Suho and Chen were talking there.

“You’re here?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, because I almost wanted to call you. We have a busy schedule tomorrow. You have to rest,” said Suho.

“I know. I’m going to have a shower, dinner and I’ll go straight to bed,” I said, grabbed clean clothes and went to bathroom. I’ve seen Jae Min watching TV with others and smiled.

Once I was in bed, Jae Min came to our room. She sat down on the floor and smiled.

Good night. I mouthed.

“Good night,” she said. I was looking at her for a moment before I fell asleep.

 

The busy days came and we were doing our best to be well prepared for an album. We were returning home late in the night and waking up early in the morning. It was hard, we were tired, but we were doing it for our fans so we won’t disappoint them. The only thing I was sorry about was the fact, that I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter