Chapter 3

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s pov

She disappeared and I fell down on my knees. I was like that for a moment. I wasn’t scared of just anything but the fact that I can see a ghost who is stalking me was just too much.

I went to our apartment and took a long hot shower. It wasn’t very helpful as I was still trembling.

I went to sleep. I think Lay asked me if I was okay but I didn’t answer just went to my bed. I closed my eyes and her face appeared. I wanted to shake it off but she was still there. I put a pillow on my head and tried to fall asleep.

I woke up because of the pain in my hand. It was the worst pain I’ve ever felt. I went to the kitchen and took some medicine but it didn’t help me. I went back to bed and realised how much I was sweating. I didn’t hurt my hand while dancing, so why is it suddenly hurting so much?

 

Her pov

 

I was wandering around the town. After I left Kai I was staying near their building, just in case he would suddenly want to know about me, but I was too naive to believe in something like that. He doesn’t want to see me. Never again.

I didn’t know if it was cold or not ‘coz I couldn’t feel anything. Well, except the pain in my hand. I didn’t know why it was suddenly hurting but I just tried not to think about it. It was probably from that car accident and my real hand was hurt so that’s why I felt the pain. I couldn’t do anything about it.

What should I do? Where should I go? I have three months. That’s quite a long time for someone who can do nothing.

I was looking at Han River. I wanted to know about my new self as much as possible so I went into the water to find out what will happen. But as I expected, the water just flowed through me. The rest of the night I was walking around the city and went to places where I haven’t been before, because I couldn’t afford it.

 

It was already the evening. People around me were rushing home from their works and, as expected, no one paid attention to me because no one could see me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter