Chapter 6

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

“Kai?” I heard someone calling me. I stood up when the door opened and Suho looked at me with surprise. “You were here? What were you doing here?”

“Ehm, I was just reading news on my mobile phone…”

“Your phone? I have your phone. Your mother called you but she hang up before I got here,” he said and gave me my mobile.

“Ah, sorry. I will call her. And thanks.”

“That’s okay,” he said and smiled.

I called my mum. “Mum? Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry. No, we are shooting. I have to go, I will call you later. Okay, bye.”

I hang up and went back together with Suho.

 

Her pov

I was upstairs listening to him but it was all I could do. Be near but not seen. For his sake.

He went back for shooting and I followed him. I was secretly watching them. So that’s how it looks like on photo shooting. I smiled and my hearth started beating faster when my eyes stopped on his face. I mean, if I had some hearth, it would be beating like crazy now.

Shooting ended and everyone went to cars. I, of course, followed them. They were heading to their dorm since they had about one hour before the radio show. I just hid myself in the storage room and waited.

It was time for the radio show. I was sitting on the floor behind Kai, so he wouldn’t see me. They were laughing most of time, they sang a song and also played some funny game. They were enjoying it, but as soon as they walked out of the building they didn’t force themselves to hide how tired they were.

When they got to their apartment, they took turns to take a shower and went to sleep. Kai was eating and then went to take a shower. I was waiting in the living room behind sofa for him to go to bed. But instead of that he went out of apartment with his hood on. I was surprised but I had no other choice but to follow him. I had no idea where he was going until I was standing on the roof of the building. I was looking around and spotted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter