Chapter 10

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

We were filming a TV show. During break I always looked around to see if she’s there, but she wasn’t. I told myself I shouldn’t care too much. Though I often found myself thinking about her.

“Okay everyone, let’s continue,” director said and we went to sit back on our seats. I’ve had to clear my mind and think only about what MC was asking us.

 

Her pov

I was standing in front of my parents’ grave. I’m 20 and they both died when I was 15. It was a car accident. Dad was dead at the scene and mum was in coma for one day but died too. I remember how much I was crying and begging her to not leave me, but she was in a bad state. I was told that she maybe wouldn’t even remember me if she woke up. She wouldn’t know who she was. She chose to go with father in the end. Since then I had to have a part time jobs and take care of myself as I didn’t want to go to orphanage. It was hard. Always working and studying, not having time for myself. I didn’t even have a friends. Just co-workers. It wasn’t a life. I would rather call it… (no) life.

I’ve came closer to the grave. “Mum, dad, I’m here. I’m sorry it took me so long. I’m sorry that I didn’t come sooner. I’m so sorry, but…” I started crying and fell on my knees. “You left me all alone… I had to take care of myself… Do you… Do you know how hard it was? Do you know how much I needed you? How much I missed you? How much I… wanted to go to you?” I half-shouted and cried. I felt terrible when I remembered that once I almost wanted to commit suicide. I was alone and lonely. I had no other family who could I be with. It was just me. Well, in the end I ended up like this. A ghost. A ghost who has three months and then will probably die. Well, now it’s less than three months.

I was with them all day. It was getting dark and though I was a ghost, I was scared to be at the graveyard at night. I went back to the city and walked down the streets without knowing where I’m going. After about two hours, I found myself in front of the building where Exo members were living. I slowly walked in.

They were noisy as always. I went to Kai’s room and laid down on the floor. I was there like that for a while ‘till Kai didn’t came. He the light and almost screamed when he saw me.

“What- What are you doing here?” he asked with one hand on his heart.

“Just lying,” I said quietly without looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter