Chapter 4

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

She left. I fell on the floor as the pain in my hand came back. I didn’t even notice that it didn’t hurt till now. It was ok when she was here. I was lying on the floor and looking at the wall where she disappeared. Was I wrong? Should have I given her a chance to explain everything to me? Was she the reason of my pain? I had no strength to stand up and go after her. I closed my eyes.

“Come… back…” I whispered and went unconscious.

 

Narrator’s pov

“Ah, it was a long day. I’m so tired. I feel like I’m going to die,” Baekhyun said.

“Go ahead,” Sehun said to himself, but Baekhyun heard it as he threw his jacket at him. Then he went between D.O and Chanyeol and put his hands around their necks. “Should we play something, guys?” he asked, suddenly full of energy.

D.O looked at him with his devil look and smacked Baekhyun’s hand. “Didn’t you just say that you were dying?” he said and went to Kai’s room to check on his friend. He was shocked when he found Kai on the floor. He ran to him.

“Kai, are you okay? Can you hear me? Kai!” he was shaking with Kai but he didn’t opened his eyes.

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol at the same time.

“I don’t know, he was just lying here. I think he has a fever again. We should call an ambulance,” D.O said and together with Chanyeol tried to get Kai on bed.

“I’ll call,” said Baekhyun and took his phone from pocket.

“No… don’t call,” Kai whispered and guys looked at him. “I don’t need… I have to… Her… I have to… meet… with her…” he mumbled and then fell asleep again.

“What… was he talking about?” Chen asked.

“He has to meet with… her? Who is “her”?” asked Xiumin.

“I knew it. I knew he had a girlfriend,” Sehun said and everyone looked at him. “Last time he was calling with someone in the hall and when I asked if it was girl, he suddenly became angry,” Sehun explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter