Chapter 9

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

I was in the car. My hand didn’t hurt so I knew Jae Min was somewhere near. I hoped she has seen a bouquet and message. But why? Why am I acting like this? Not long ago I was just shouting at her telling her to leave and now I left her flowers. You’re crazy, Kim Jongin, I said to myself, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

“Kai, we’re here,” Kyungsoo said.

“Ah, yeah. Thanks.”

We went to our apartment. I wanted to go and take a shower but all bathrooms were already taken. I had no choice but to wait. I sat on the sofa and Jae Min was sitting on the floor watching TV. Sehun was sitting on the sofa switching TV programmes.

“What are you doing?” I asked tiringly.

“Watching TV,” he said.

“Watching? You’re just switching channels every second,” I said while Baekhyun joined us and sat beside Sehun.

“Hey, that was drama I’m watching!” Baekhyun shouted suddenly.

“Sehun, can’t we just watch something? Not everything yet nothing,” I asked.

“But there’s nothing to watch,” he said.

“I just said that there’s drama I’m watching!” said Baekhyun.

“But it’s not interesting.”

“Just give me that TV remote!” I said and tried to take it but he just raised his hand so I couldn’t reach it.

“Give it to me!” said Baekhyun and tried to take it too. Both of us were now trying to take TV remote while Sehun was just laughing. Then I realised that Chanyeol came in and he was shirtless.

“What are you doing?” he asked when he saw us. Shirtless Chanyeol, it was normal. But shirtless Chanyeol in front of Jae Min… it wasn’t normal.

“Hey! Can’t you put your shirt on?!” I shouted.

“What? Oh, yeah, I will. Later.” he said and continued walking towards sofa.

“Can’t you do it now?”

“Why should I?”

“Because… you will catch a cold.”

“I won’t. It’s hot here,” he said and sat down on the sofa. I looked at Jae Min who was staring at us with innocent eyes but she seemed like she didn’t really pay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter