Chapter 8

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His pov

I went to my room and found her sitting at the same place. I closed the door and sat on my bed.

“We have shooting today. But outside, not in the studio,” I said.

“Okay,” she said and nodded. But… why am I telling her? She will follow me anyway. I think so...

I stood up and went to kitchen to have breakfast. Guys were still arguing about a bathrooms. Three bathrooms were just not enough. I made breakfast for me and looked at it. Wouldn’t she want some too? I mentally slapped myself. She is a ghost. She can’t eat. And why should I care about her anyway?

I was eating when D.O came.

“Do you know where exactly we are going today?” he asked.

“Somewhere in nature. But I’m not sure where.”

“I see.”

I shared my breakfast with him, since I made enough for two.

“Can I have some, too?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, I’m not sure if there’s enough for you. But you can share with Kyungsoo. I’m full already,” I said.

“You sure?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” I smiled and he started to eat. But of course, Chanyeol teased Kyungsoo and they ended up smacking each other. I just shook my head. They were like kids.

We were on our way to shooting place. I looked around our car but I didn’t see her. She was probably flying or something because she was near as my hand didn’t hurt. It will take us about two hours to get there. Will she be okay? Wait, why do I care? This is crazy. I closed my eyes and after few minutes I fell asleep.

 

Her pov

They finally arrived. It was a huge meadow bordered by forest. Part of it was green short catted grass and a little bit further there were lots of flowers. It was just beautiful.

Exo members greeted staff and went to pose. I was few metres from them. Kai saw me but he ignored me. It was interesting to watch them, but I really wanted to go take a look at those colourful flowers. So I left them and ran into flowers. I couldn’t touch them but I was enjoying this moment. I loved flowers but I had an allergy when I was alive, so I couldn’t really be near them. I was smiling like crazy for the first time in a very long time.

 His pov 

“Good job, every one. We can have a lunch break now,” said director and we thanked and bowed. I took a peek at the place where I last saw her. But she wasn’t there anymore. I looked around but I couldn’t see her. Where is she? Playing hide and seek again? Suddenly I got angry. I don’t know why, but I was just angry when I couldn’t see her.

I went to sit beside Xiumin to have a lunch. It was sunny and hot day. I took a sip from a cold water and ate my lunch. Guys were talking but I didn’t really pay attention to them.

“It’s really nice he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter