Chapter 7

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

I was in his room, sitting on the floor near the wall opposite his bed. His face was covered with blanket but when he turned my way he took blanket off in his sleep. He was sleeping peacefully. I came closer and studied his face. He was even more handsome then in the TV. Suddenly, my head started to hurt and I was in that white room again. Two silhouettes could be seen. Who are they? As the came closer I recognised them.

“Mum? Dad?” I asked and my eyes started to get teary.

“Yes, sweetheart, you’re right. That’s us,” mum said with smile.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and wanted to run to them but I couldn’t move. They was standing still, too.

“We missed you so much. You haven’t visited our grave for so long. Why don’t you come?” mum asked and still smiled. I was surprised by what she said.

“Well, I couldn’t because I had to work and now I… can’t neither,” I said.

“You can,” they said together now.

“I can’t. I can’t leave him—“

“You can, sweetheart,” they said together but loudly. A lot of voices joined them and made one loud and strange voice. “You can,” they continued. “When he gives you a permission you can go wherever you want,” they said and started to disappear but they had that strange smile on their faces. The melody of the voices made my head hurt, so I closed my eyes and covered my ears. I was scared.

I opened my eyes and found myself back in Kai’s room. I sighed in relief. He was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter