Chapter 22

(No) Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her pov

I was following Kai to the hospital. I didn’t even try to stop him because I knew it would be meaningless. There were some reporters in front of hospital so Kai used another entrance. I was hoping that no one sees him.

He went on the floor where my body was and a doctor Park, the one who called him, was just getting out of the elevator.

Kai went straight to her and she took him to her office.

“Sit down, please,” she said and pointed on the chair opposite her.

“No, thank you. I will stand.”

She just nodded quietly but she wasn’t very happy about it. “You look pale. Should I make you some tea?”

“I didn’t come here to have a tea. I’m like this thanks to you and this hospital. First someone tell the media that an idol was here and now you even want to let Jae Min die! Why? The only reason I can think of is money. If you need them so much just say so and I will pay you. But don’t use these dirty tricks!” A Doctor was watching him quietly but now she frowned in protest.

“I have no idea who told the media about your visits. I am extremely sorry about it and we are currently investigating to find out who it was, but no one confessed yet,” she said, ignoring the money talk.

“No one will,” said Kai.

“Yes, it will be hard to find that person. Anyway, we won’t stop investigating until we find that person. About Ms. Jae Min… her state didn’t change. If there was any sign that would make us believe that she will wake up, we would wait. But there was nothing. It’s been almost three months. I’m sorry to say that but… we have no other choice.”

“No… no… no! You can’t! Some people are in coma for years and they wake up in the end. She will definitely wake up. She will make it… You can’t kill her…”

“We’re not killing her. We just want her to have a peace.”

“Peace? Are you kidding me right now? How can you kill someone to give them peace? It’s ridiculous!”

“Mr. Kim…”

“When do you plan to let her go in peace?”

A Doctor hesitated a few seconds before she answered him. “The day after tomorrow.”

There was silence for a few seconds. I knew what it meant right away. They will really kill me. I won’t even reach the three months I was given from those in the white place. I will definitely die.

“You can’t-“ said Kai and suddenly closed his eyes and grabbed his head.

“Kai?!” I shouted and run to him as he leaned on the wall and slid down on the floor.

“Mr. Kim?!” A Doctor rushed to him. “Mr. Kim, are you alright? Can you hear me?” she asked worried and shook with him a little. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

“You can’t… She needs more time,” he looked at me. “Just few more days.”

“O-Okay, but now y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter