Thirty

Free My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re not going to believe what I found!” Ara squealed with excitement.

“Shhh, we don’t want to draw attention. Especially not from your mom.” Yena reminded her.

“Right…she’d disown me if she found out.” Ara looked around to make sure her mom, the principal, was no where in sight.

“It turns out Kim Aeri’s more complicated than we thought.” Ara started when the coast was clear.

“How?”

“So first of all, Aeri lives in the same apartment as me, which might explain why we saw Hyunsik and Hoya yesterday.”

“They were there to see her?” Yena gritted her teeth as she spoke.

“Maybe…but look who her guardians are, neither are her parents nor relatives. She actually doesn’t live with her family but with two boys…”

“L Kim…as in the model?” Yena said.

Ara nodded.

“And that’s not all…look at this.” Ara handed over her phone.

“No way…” Yena’s eyes grew.

~

“Alright, settle down. I’m going to take attendance.” Their homeroom teacher announced.

Everyone except Aeri was present.

“She’s not at school again.” Ara whispered to Yena.

“Perfect.” Yena smirked.

“Quickly get into groups of 4, as I hand out this assignment.”

“Do you two want to be in our group?” Yena turned to Minhee and Soonmi.

“Us?” Soonmi raised her eyebrow.

“Yea, come on it’ll be fun.” Ara smiled.

“Sure!” Minhee exclaimed.

“Hoya! Hyunsik!” Jaehwan called them to form a group with him and Kwangmin.

“So are you two close with Aeri?” Ara asked.

“Of course, we’re best friends.” Minhee said proudly.

“Seems like she’s best friends with everyone…” Yena commented.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Soonmi raised her eyebrows.

“Well…we saw Hyunsik and Hoya visiting her apartment yesterday, they must be really close to go over to her house, right?” Ara answered.

Soonmi and Minhee turned to each other.

“But then again, Aeri doesn’t live with her parents, so no ones there to stop her from bringing home boys.” Ara added as she wrote down her name on the page.

“She doesn’t?” They gasped.

“Yea, she lives with two older guys.” Ara revealed.

“She does?”

“Oh. You guys didn’t know that?” Yena jumped in.

“But I thought you three were best friends. Don’t friends tell each other everything?” Ara questioned.

“We do! It’s just we never asked her about those things.” Soonmi defended.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter