Chapter 2

KILL YOU FIRST

 

 

It was the last week of Jihee's promotions. She was half sad and half happy. sad because she will not meet her fans and happy because she can rest during her free time. 

 

She was in her dressing room at Inkigayo with her manager when she heard a knock. Byunghee looked at Jihee as if asking if he should open the door. Jihee nodded and continued playing with her phone. 

 

"Jihee ah, I"ll be outside. call me when you guys are finished. " Byunghee told.

 

Jihee furrowed her eyebrows, eyes still on the screen of her phone. "oppa, what do you mean you guys? i'm here alo--" she stopped her sentecce midway when her eyes landed on a familiar face. 

 

you guessed it. Kim Myungsoo .

 

"what do you want?" Jihee asked coldly that even ice can't beat her coldness. 

 

Myungsoo smiled and sat infront of her. He put a basket full of fruits and said, "I really am sorry for the other day. i know, like you said, my sorry can't turn back time but i really hope you would accept my gift ,". 

 

Jihee was touched. Her heart skipped a beat when Myungsoo smiled. *his dimples are so cute. YAH KIM JIHEE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU HATE HIM REMEMBER!* Jihee shooked her head and looked at her brother's friend.

 

"you can leave if you don't have anything more to say. i have to prepare for my performance.". she said and was about to stand up from her seat when Myungsoo grabbed her wrist, again. 

 

Jihee shrugged his hands off her . "YAH! would you stop grabbing my wrist and stop me from leaving? i really hate it when you do that. you're not even close to me. why are you comfortably touching me? you know, this is called harrassing me. get out before I call the securi--"

 

Jihee's eyes widened when she felt cold lips on hers. she was too shocked to move. Myungsoo leaned back and rubbed his nape. "s--sorry, i just had to. you talk too much.". 

 

"Y--YAH! GET OUT!" 

 

Myungsoo didn't even budge and took her phone which was on the dressing table. "i saved my number . call me or text me when you need anything."

 

"tch, why would i text or call you? "

 

"i'll give you a present if you do any of those,"

 

"like what?"

 

"ask N hyung to invite you to his radio station again. that's all i can do to make you accept my apology, right?". 

 

Jihee's face brightened and she jumped in front of Myungsoo which obviously shocked him. " Jinjja? you would really do that? for me? "

 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. Unconciously, Jihee hugged Myungsoo while mumbling "thank you(s)" Myungsoo didn't know what to do so he hugged her waist. 

 

Jihee realised what she was doing and quickly let go of the singer. Her cheeks were as red as rose. She turned her back towards him and asked him to leave the room. She was still blushing madly. 

Myungsoo chuckled and quickly leave the room.

 

"what did you guys talk about?" Byunghee asked as soon as he entered the dressing room. Jihee grinned and excitedly said, "Myungsoo said he will ask Hakyeon(N) oppa to invite me to his radio station as his apology  for the other day's incident. as it is my goodbye stage today, i am free till my next comeback right? that means i can go to Hakyeon oppa's radio, right?" Jihee asked Byunghee with puppy eyes. 

 

Byunghee looked at her and smiled. Jihee was like his own dongsaeng. He knows that Jihee was a fan of Hakyeon even before she debuted as a singer. He wouldn't want to hurt his own dongsaeng so he nodded.

 

Jihee jumped up and down, "You"re the best Oppa!". 

 

Byunghee rolled his eyes playfully and said, "yah! don't you ever say that in front of Sunggyu. he would be hurt.". Jihee waved her hand infront of her manager's face and replied, "yeah yeah whatever,". 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 is up! hope you guys enjoyed it and started shipping Myungsoo and Jihee^^ . Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~