Chapter 15

KILL YOU FIRST

 

 

15.

 

Jihee was allowed to go back home after 2 days of resting in the hospital. She was relieved. She hated the smell of hospitals and the hospital food was not an exception even though she likes to eat. She was bored too because Myungsoo was busy with his practice with Infinite and will only visit her after 7. She was not mad at her boyfriend though, he will always try his best to text her or call her during his break. 

 

Myungsoo drove her home and helped her in. "Myungsoo ah, can you stay here with me? I really need someone beside me right now. But it's okay if you can't, i understand.". Jihee said softly. Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "How can you be this cute even when you're sick? Of course i'll stay with you! You're more important than anything! I'll just inform Sunggyu hyung. The members will understand. Oppa will do anything for his princess^^". Jihee rolled at his cheesiness and punched his arm. Myungsoo smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Yah Yah, stop acting like you hate my cheesy side. look! you're blushing." Myungsoo teased. Jihee blushed harder and pullled her blanket over her body. She slapped herself under the blanket as she was embarrassed. 

 

"Oh? You don't want to look at me? I'll leave then," Myungsoo said and stomped his feet, pretending to walk. Jihee immediately kicked the blankets and was shocked to see how close Myungsoo was to her. Myungsoo caressed her cheeks and cupped her face before sealing his lips with her sweet ones. Jihee smiled in the kiss and caressed Myungsoo's cheeks back. They parted and stared at each other. Jihee looked away first and cleared . Myungsoo chuckled and poked her sides. "Yah! are you going to react that way everytime I kiss you? this is not the first time.". Jihee 'hmph ed' and kick Myungsoo off her bed. Myungsoo rubbed his bum and pouted. "Why is my wife so abusive?". Jihee rolled her eyes and threatened to throw a pillow at him. Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and pulled into her hug. He her hair and kept on mumbling "I love you s". Jihee hugged him back and smelled his scent. She giggled at his oh so manly scent. grapes. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, do you perhaps, use soap for babies? because you sure smell like you do". Myungsoo let her go and rubbed his nape. "Y--yeah. the smell is nice! i like it. w--why? you don't like it because its too childish? I'll change my soap just for yo--" Jihee pecked his lips which made him shut up. "Of course I like it! you're like a baby no wonder you use baby soap.". Jihee teased.

 

It was Myungsoo's turn to roll his eyes. He pinched Jihee's cheeks again but this time harder. Jihee screamed in pain and slapped Myungsoo's arm. "Yah! that really hurts," Jihee pouted. Myungsoo 'tsk'ed and moved his index finger side to side. " 'OPPA' haebwa. 'OPPA' haebwa,". Jihee made a disgusted face and poked Myungsoo's forehead. "are you sick or something? Why should I call you 'OPPA'?  you're just 3 months older than me.". Myungsoo pouted and poked her forehead back. "But these days , people don't care about age anymore. Even my noona fans call me 'OPPA'. since you're younger than me, even if only for a few months, why not?". Jihee shooked her head. "never,". Myungsoo sighed and pulled the blankets over her and asked her to sleep. Jihee nodded and closed her eyes. 

 

' Myungsoo ah, great news. Mr CEO gave us a 1 week break. Maybe because he doesn't want us to overwork and end up being sick. You can stay at Jihee's if you want to. i give you the permission. But don't do anything bad to her. Oh before i forget, can you bring her back home tomorrow. Appa's house? Appa wants to meet her. Thanks Myungsoo ;) ' - Gyu Grandpa -

 

Myungsoo smiled after reading his hyung's LONG text. 

 

' arasso hyung. i'll take care of her! ' - brother in law-

 

He decided to make his girlfriend some tteokbeokki as she was craving for them even before the hospital incident. He fished out his phone and searched for the recipe before taking out the ingredients . He followed whatever the internet says and was happy when his first dish in 20 years was ready. He did not even taste it. He wanted his princess to be the first one try. He prepared the dining table and decided to wake his girlfriend up while the food is still hot. 

 

"Jagiya~ wake up. I made you some tteokbeokki. Ppalli~ ". Jihee groaned and stretched her arms. She spreaded her arms and whined like a little kid. "Myungsoo ah~~ carry me downstairs,". Myungsoo looked at her lovingly and patted her head. He carried her bridal style and kicked the door open. He brought her to the dining table. He sat one of the chairs and backhugged Jihee making her sit on his lap. Jihee blushed and scratched her not itchy head. "M--Myungsoo ah, do I have to sit o--on your l--lap?". Myungsoo hugged her tighter and plopped his chin on her shoulder. "of course! you're my baby.". Jihee blushed harder at how their faces were so close to each other. Myungsoo took a tteokbeokki and put it on her lips. "Say AAAAAH,". Jihee rolled her eyes. 

"I can still manage Myung--- umph,". Her sentence was cut when Myungsoo put the tteokbeokki into . She chewed the rice cake and her eyes were teary. She tried not to put the tteokbeokki on her tongue. She chewed quickly and swallowed. Myungsoo waited for her reaction nervously. "sooo, how was it?". Jihee jumped a little when he said that directly to her ear. She put up an awkward smile and gave him a thumbs up. Myungsoo smiled and hugged her tighter. "Yay! I'll cook for you everyday!". Jihee's eyes widened. She shooked her head. "D--don't! I mean, that's okay, I'm the one who is suppose to cook for you. I'm the wife right?". Myungsoo pouted and her long hair. "But what's wrong with a husband cooking for his wife?". Jihee cleared and thought of a reason quickly. "B--because, If you cook, your hands will not be as beautiful anymore. For a girl, it's normal for their hands to be rough because we are meant to cook. a--arasso?" Jihee stuttered, hoping hat he will eat her answer. Myungsoo sighed and nodded. "You're not eating?". Myungsoo smiled and shooked his head. "I ate earlier. you finish this okay?". Jihee gulped and nodded. She shut her eyes everytime she would put a piece into . Thank god Myungsoo was behind her so that he could not see her actions. 

 

After the DELICIOUS meal, Jihee excused herself to the bathroom. She quickly gargled . *too much salt* she thought. She tried to keep her voice down so that she will not attract Myungsoo. Myungsoo on the other hand was in the kitchen. He looked at the left overs and decided to taste his cooking. Oh how he regretted tasting it. He coughed and quickly took a glass of water. He gulped all the water in one shot and sighed in relief when the salty taste disappeared. He shifted his eyes to the bathroom door and sighed. *I am lucky to have you, Jihee ah. Even though it tastes so bad, you didn't spit it out in front of me.*. He thought and at the same time Jihee went out from the bathroom. Myungsoo went in front of her and rubbed his nape. "Uh, J--Jagiya. S--sorry for asking you to finish the tteokbeokki by yourself. I--I just tasted it just now and it was horrible. How can you just eat it like nothing?". Myungsoo stuttered. Jihee chuckled and ruffled his soft fluffy hair. "Because I love you. And that's okay, it was your FIRST time cooking. I am touched. Just try to follow the recipe right Myungsoo ah. Or just leave the cooking to me. I am much better anyways," Jihee said and held her head high. Myungsoo pinched her cheeks and pecked her lips. "Stop being cute will you. Oh what am I saying, you're cute naturally.". Jihee blushed and slapped his arm. Myungsoo smirked and leaned his face closer to her. "and didn't I say, its Myungsoo OPPA for you.". Jihee scoffed and kicked his shin before running upstairs to her bedroom. Myungsoo screamed in pain and rubbed the spot she kicked. *You're so gonna get it, Jagiya,* he thought while smirking. 

 

He climbed up the stairs slowly while calling out Jihee's name scarily. Jihee widened her eyes and quickly hid under her blankets. She slightly jumped when she heard her door slammed open. "Jihee ah~~ How dare you kick your boyfriend like that. Naughty girl. Let me teach you a lesson." Myungsoo said. Jihee was sweating as she was still under her blankets. Her blanket was suddenly pulled and a heavy weight could be felt on her bed. He started tickling her sides- where she is most ticklish. She screamed and laughed at the same time. "Myungsoo S--STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHHAA YAH! STOP IT!". Myungsoo stopped and looked at his red faced girlfriend. "you look like a tomato." Myungsoo teased. Jihee rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Myungsoo's face. "Jagiya," " hmm?" Myungsoo carressed her eyes and said, "You should stop rolling your eyes or you'll be cross eyed.". Jihee punched his arm and kicked him off her bed, again. Myungsoo pouted and rubbed his bum. "AISH. Why are you so violent? Aigoo. you must be tired. let's sleep then. Sunggyu hyung asked me to bring you to your Appa's house tomorrow. He wanted to see you." . Jihee's eyes brightened when she heard "APPA". She nodded and pulled Myungsoo to lie down beside her. Myungsoo pulled her by her waist and her hair. Jihee snuggled against his chest and played with his hair. "Myungsoo ah, can you sing for me?". Myungsoo hummed, making his chest vibrate. "Only if you call me OPPA,". Jihee sighed and thought about it twice. She doesn't want to call him that but she could not sleep if he doesn't sing for her. "aish arasso. only this time. Can you sing for me, Myungsoo OPPA," Jihee said sarcastically. Myungsoo was still happy on the other hand. He patted her hair and started singing her favourite song.  (little star - standing egg). 

He soon heard her soft snores. He chuckled and pecked her forehead before drifting to his own dreamland. 

 

Jihee woke up the next morning only to find Myungsoo missing. She searched the whole house for him. Nobody. She went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge when she was getting a glass of milk. She raised her eyebrows and took the note. 

 

'Jagiya, I'm out for a while. Go wash yourself up and DONT eat breakfast. See you later. 

 

p/s : I Love You. ' 

 

Jihee chuckled at the note and shooked her head at the 'DONT eat breakfast'. She washed up and picked a cute dress to wear since she was going to her Appa's place later. She put on light make up and brushed her hair. She then heard the bell. She quickly starightened her dress and went to get the door. There stood her handsome boyfriend. Jihee smiled at him and let him in. "I went to Infinite's dorm first because I forgot to bring extra clothes with me yesterday. Hmm, since you're ready, let's get breakfast before going to your Appa's place.". Jihee nodded and took her bag before going out with Myungsoo. "Myungsoo ah, you know you can just call him 'Appa', right.". Myungsoo just grinned and nodded. 

 

Myungsoo drove to the nearest cafe and parked his car near it. He jogged to Jihee's side and opened the door for her like a gentleman. Jihee patted his head and walked first. Fans who saw the scene squeled and ran to the couple, asking for their signatures. They happily signed for them and quickly entered the cafe. A waitress around their age went to their table to take their order. Her eyes were on Myungsoo the whole time. She even ed her dress abit showing her "cleavage". Jihee rolled her eyes when she saw the waitress glaring at her. *excuse me, he is my boyfriend, who are you to glare at me?* Jihee thought and didn't realise her boyfriend calling for her. "Jagiya~~ ppalli, what do you want? or do you want me to order for you?". Jihee blinked and nodded. Myungsoo chuckled and ordered , still looking at the menu, never once looked at the waitress. After ordering, he looked at Jihee and held her hands. He smiled and kissed her hands. She giggled and secretly looked at the waitress who was fuming. Jihee stucked her tongue out at the waitress making the waitress annoyed and quickly go to the counter. 

 

"Jagiya, are you jealous?" Myungsoo smirked. Jihee blinked and pulled her hands from Myungsoo. She looked at the table and fiddled with her fingers. "I--I'm not!". She believed her cheeks were as red as a tomato. Myungsoo chuckled and pushed her hair away from her face. Jihee sighed and looked at Myungsoo. "Fine! I am jealous. What if, what if you suddenly like that girl who was showing you her body. You're a ert, remember.". Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed. He chuckled and took her hands into his big ones. "Yah! You do know that I only love you. I didn't even look at that girl. I was looking at the menu and you all the time. And I'M NOT A ERT!" Myungsoo half-screamed the last part. Jihee flicked his forehead and scoffed. "Yeah right,". 

 

Myungsoo quickly drove to Appa's place after their noisy breakfast. In the car, Jihee was playing games on her phone when Myungsoo snatched it away. "YAH! give it back!". Myungsoo shooked his head and pouted. "Talk to meeeee, I'm bored.". Jihee sighed and knocked his head before snatching her phone back and keeping it in her bag safely. She then plopped her chin on her palm and stared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo who was on the driver seat was feeling uncomfortable. "Y--yah! I told you to talk to me not stare at me!". Jihee rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She thought about what to say and she suddenly panicked. "Myungsoo ah! How about our duet? Our promotions?". Myungsoo took a glance at her before shifting his attention back to the road. "Don't worry Jagiya, they are actually still promoting our song but without us performing. The CEOs thought that he overworked us causing you to be admitted to the hospital. Good thing he didn't know the real reason. So yeah, we're on a break.". Myungsoo explained. Jihee nodded in understandment. After a few minutes, they arrived at the house. She rang the bell a few times and looked at the shoe rack. *hmm, those aren't Appa or Oppa's shoes. maybe they bought new ones?* She thought. The door opened revealing her dad. "My princess is here! aigoo , I miss you so much. Are you that busy that you have no time to visit your king?". Jihee only hugged her dad. Myungsoo cleared his throat and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, A--Abeoji.". Her Appa smiled and nodded. He then suddenly pulled Myungsoo by his ear and headlocked him. "You better treat my princess right. Or else, You're gonna get it from me!". Myungsoo tried to pry his hands off him. He was choking. "A--Appa! oh wells nevermind, just choke him.". Jihee smirked. Myungsoo's eyes were teary. Jihee giggled and patted her Dad's back asking him to let her boyfriend go. Myungsoo dropped on the floor and tried to breathe. Jihee beside him was laughing her heart out. "HAHAHAHA YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS. HAHAHA THANKS APPA.". Her Appa only nodded and patted Myungsoo's back.

 

They went inside , FINALLY. They sat on the sofa and waited for her Appa to start the conversation. "Myungsoo ah, I am really happy you're my daughter's boyfriend. You're really kind to her even before you guys date. I remember you from the day her eomma left us...". Jihee smiled and hugged Myungsoo's arm. She excused herself to go to her bedroom with Myungsoo. Its been a looooooong time since she came back home. Her family's house. Her dad told her that he called the maids to clean her room once a week so that her room is always neat. She thanked her dad and dragged Myungsoo upstairs. She opened the door to her room only to be greeted by a broad back. She frowned. *Who is he? It can't be. only HE sits like that.* Jihee thought. The person finally turned to look at her. He smiled and waved at Jihee. Jihee blinked and rubbed her eyes before screaming. 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!". 

 

Myungsoo who was daydreaming behind her took an umbrella near  him and shouted, "WHERE? WHERE'S THE THIEF?". Jihee rolled her eyes and knocked his head before running towards the person inside her bedroom.

 

*who the hell is this guy? Y--YAH WHY IS JIHEE HUGGING HIM!*

 

 

 

 

 

bam ba bam ba bam. chapter 15 is up! hope you guys enjoy it. curious about the mysterious person? stay tune for the next update! dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~