Chapter 4

KILL YOU FIRST

 

it was Infinite's press conference for their new reality show. As expected, a lot of reporters were there to ask them questions and a lot of fans were there too to meet their favourite idols. 

 

The 7 handsome boys sit on their respective seats and waited for the questions. A few reporters asked them about the reality show and their current promotions when a question shocked them. It was really surprising that Myungsoo choked on the water he was drinking. 

 

" Kim Sunggyu ssi, are you perhaps, dating singer Kim Jihee? a fan took a photo of you hugging the said singer in front of her house. please give the fans some explanation,". the reporter smirked after seeing the members' shocked faces. 

 

The members panicked especially Woohyun and looked at their leader. Sunggyu chuckled amd rubbed his neck. 

 

"i actually have a secret to share. Kim Jihee is actually my younger sister. even my fellow members don't know about this. i am very sorry for the misumderstanding. I know this is very shocking. i am sorry, really." Sunggyu replied calmly. the fans were of course, relieved that their oppa was not dating anyone. 

 

at infinite's dorm 

 

"Yah Gyu hyung! why didn't you tell me Jihee was your dongsaeng? I am your bestfriend! No secrets between us, remember?" Woohyun scolded Sunggyu as soon as they entered their messy dorm. 

 

Hoya shooked his head and threw a pillow at Woohyun. "yah! you sound like my noona nagging at her boyfriend. shut up please, i'n trying to sleep here,". 

 

Woohyun glared at the sleeping Hoya and turned back to Sunggyu. Sunggyu grinned and stuttered, "w--well, she asked me to keep it as a secret. so i didn't tell anyone. i bet she will be mad at me when she hears the news that i revealed  her true identity.". 

 

"don't worry hyung, i don't think she would be mad at you. besides, she has fans that love her for who she is. so it doesn't matter if the whole world knows that she is your dongsaeng, right?" Myungsoo comforted his hyung as he stepped out of the kitchen. 

 

Sunggyu nodded and thanked Myungsoo for reassuring him. Woohyun who was beside him was still mad at his bestfriend for not telling him this any sooner. 

 

 

On the other hand, Jihee was having a great time with her favourite idol at the radio station. After singing the song she just finished promoted, there was a call for her from a fan. 

 

"annyeonghaseyo, Yerim ibnida. I am a fan of Kim Jihee eonnie and Infinite oppas. therefore, i would like to ask a question. Are you and Kim Sunggyu oppa siblings? like, for real?" .

 

Jihee's eyes widened at the question and cleared before answering. She confirmed the fact about being siblings with Infinite's leader and explained why she didn't want to reveal it at first.

 

N nodded and said, "I understand. If i were you, I would not reveal it either. But don't worry Jihee ssi, i believe your fans love you for who you are and not because you are Sunggyu's sister.". Jihee blushed at her idol's words. and the day went on perfectly. 

 

Since the truth was revealed, Sunggyu invited Jihee to Infinite's dorm for dinner which Jihee accepted. Sungyeol hugged Jihee as soon as she stepped into their dorm. "DONGSAENG AH ANNYEONG! I've always wanted a younger sister. i didn't know Gyu Hyung was this selfish. keeping his sister all by himself.". 

 

Myungsoo stepped out of his room and saw Jihee's uncomfortable face as Sungyeol was hugging her tightly. "Yah Sungyeol! Let go of her,". Sungyeol quickly did what his bestfriend asked him to and bowed to Jihee. Jihee nodded and quickly searched for her oppa, and didn't even spare Myungsoo a glance. 

 

Myungsoo was of course, a bit hurt. He expected her too thank him or at least say hi to him but what can he do, Jihee hates him. well, that was what he thought. 

 

Infinite's dinner was more cheerful as the members were really happy due to Jihee's presence. They joked around and laughed together. Myungsoo smiled when he saw Jihee laughed. *she is not that quiet after all.* Myungsoo thought. 

 

"yah oppa! walk me back home ppalli!! its night time and besides, my house is not that far away from here. send me back, eung~~" Jihee pleaded her brother. 

 

Sunggyu sighed and said that he was tired. Jihee punched his arm and pouted. "what kind of oppa are you. hmph. Byunghee oppa is still the best,". 

Sunggyu glared at her for saying that. she does felt bad for saying that and qucikly apologised to Sunggyu. 

 

"i know! how about scissors paper stone? the loser have to walk Jihee home." sungyeol suggested. The other members nodded in agreement and get ready to play. Sunggyu signaled the members to do scissors except for Myungsoo. He signaled Myungsoo to do a paper. Being an idiot he is, he followed the leader's signal and did a paper which resulted in him being the loser and having to walk Jihee home. 

 

Myungsoo have to admit it, he was happy. more time with his crush. he took his jacket and went to the front door , waiting for Jihee. Jihee sighed and cursed Sunggyu in her mind. 

"hyung, why did you that?" Sungjong asked.

"Myungsoo likes her." Sunggyu replied. those three words were enough to explain to the members.

 

" i hope he doesn't get rejected by Jihee like how he got rejected by Su Ah." Dongwoo said. The other members nodded in agreement. they don't want Myungsoo to be heartbroken again. 

 

the walk to Jihee's house was awfully silent. They both didn't know what to say. A sudden breeze caused Jihee to shiver. One thing about her was that how thick her jacket was, she get cold very quickly . Myungsoo looked at Jihee and chuckled. 

 

"what? whats so funny? are you crazy?". Jihee asked , weirdered out by why Myungsoo was laughing alone all of a sudden.

 

Myungsoo took off his jacket and  wrapped it around Jihee. "Here you go Rudolph.". Jihee slapped his arms for calling her that. She quickly covered her red nose and stomped her feet . 

 

Myungsoo shooked his head and smiled. He quickly ran to catch up with Jihee. He wrapped his arms around Jihee's shoulders and turned her to face him. Jihee blinked at his sudden action and tried to pry his hands off her shoulders but Myungsoo was stronger. 

 

Myungsoo took her hand that was covering her nose and said, "Yah, i was joking when i called you Rudolph. No need to cover your nose, you look cute with a red nose.". His words never failed to melt Jihee's heart. She can't help but blush. "You're even cuter when your cheeks are red," Myungsoo teased. Jihee closed her ears and kept on mumbling that she can't hear anything. Myungsoo ruffled her hair and smiled at her cuteness.

 

Jihee bid Myungsoo goodbye before closing the door behind her. She quickly went into her room and changed into her favourite pyjamas. She took off the jacket she was wearing when she realised, it was not hers. She ran back downstairs to check if Myungsoo was still there to give him back his jacket.

 

 Unfortunately, he was not there. Jihee felt guilty. It was really cold outside and myungsoo didn't have his jacket with him. She was afraid he would fall sick. She shooked the bad thoughts and decided to just give it back to him tomorrow. 

 

Without realising it, she was sniffing Myungsoo's jacket. His scent calmed her down. He smelled like grapes. Jihee laughed at the thought and continued sniffing it. *he smells like baby soap. grapes . haha how cute.*  

 

"I think i'm starting to like you," . 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 is up!! Grapes + Myungsoo = cute . Cheesy Myungsoo is comingggggg. and WooGyu though haha . Did you guys enjoy this chapter? don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~