Chapter 24

KILL YOU FIRST

. 24. 

 

The camera followed where the members went. Sunggyu was at the front. His wish was being granted this time. SHOPPING!

 

The boys were at the street of Busan. It was filled with stores. The members's eyes sparkled at the things displayed when they passed by some of the stores. 

 

"Everyone, Hoya is going to show us some of the best stores here. Let's follow this friends here,". Sunggyu said as he pointed at Hoya who was at the front, leadig the way to his favourite store. 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

Assa! After persuading Halmeoni for a few minutes (or maybe hours), She allowed me to go out with Byul and the twins!

 

Well, it was about time for me to explore Busan! The kids who grew up in this place decided to "tour" me around and bring me to the best stores in Busan. They said their Howon Oppa always bring them there. 

 

As I kept sneezing since yesterday, Halmeoni asked me to wear a mask so that I will not affect others. Couldn't agree more on that. I took the mask from one of the cupboards and called for the kids. 

 

"Noona! This store is really great! They have nice dresses and accessories! Come on~~ Let's buy new dresses for prettyr Noona!". Hyun said excitedly as he pulled me towards the store he was talking about-- The Inspirit. I chuckled and asked Byul and Hyuk to follow along. 

 

The kids picked a few dresses for me to try out. I had to admit it, they do have great fashion sense. I thanked them and asked then to wait as I tried on the dresses. Like good kids they are, they sat quietly while I went into the changing room. 

After a few try outs, I chose 2 dresses to buy. 

 

"Kids, How about I treat you guys ice cream as you guys helped me out with the dresses?". I asked the kids. They quickly nodded their heads and stood up from their seats. 

 

As we were about to exit the store, a few boys was at the door too with a crew of cameraman. Ahh, they must be shooting something. We should get going quick. 

 

The kids ran to the door attracting the attention of the group of boys. The boys waved at them and called them cute. The kids smiled shyly and ran out of the store. I quickly followed them and bowed at the group. My heart skipped a beat when one of them stared at me. I looked at him and smiled. But he didn't smile back and continued staring. I blinked and quickly went to the kids. 

 

I facepalmed as I realised. I was wearing a mask! of course he wouldn't know that I smiled at him! I shooked my head and brought the kids safely to the ice cream shop at the opposite side of the road. 

 

End of Jihee's POV 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Hoya hyung was leading us to his favourite store. He said it was his favourite store not only because it sells grest things but the store has the same name as our fans. Inspirit. I thought it was cheesy but oh wells. Maybe it does sell nice stuffs. 

 

We were a few steps away from the store when Hoya hyung excused himself to the washroom. We still continued filming, though. We stopped in front of the store as Sunggyu hyung talked about the store. 

 

Three kids suddenly ran towards the door and stopped when they saw us. The hyungs and Sungjong smiled at them and waved while calling them cute. The kids smiled shyly and ran away. 

 

Soon, a lady, I think about my age ran towards the door. She bowed to us and was about to walk further when she saw me staring at her. She looked back at me. I continued staring at her. I must have creeped her out as she blinked a few times and followed the three kids earlier.

 

Those eyes. They were familiar. Hazel brown. Long eyelashes. Single eyelid. It can't be! 

 

I looked back at the lady and saw her facepalming while shooking her head. Following her wouldn't hurt , right? 

 

I looked at the members for a while before quietly following the lady. The lady and the three kids were crossing to the other side. I decided to just stay at the traffic light and follow her with my eyes. 

 

I saw her went into the ice cream store. After a few minutes, they exit the places with an ice cream each. 

 

The lady. She was having a mint chocolate chip ice cream. Jihee's favourite flavour. I shooked my head from my thoughts. No, it can't be. 

 

I watched her carefully as she took care of the kids. I saw her taking a deep breath before pulling get mask down. 

 

I swear my heart was about to explode. 

 

Her face. It's her! Jihee. Kim Jihee. My Jihee. My girlfriend! 

 

I can't help myself and ran towards her. But before I could reach her spot, I was being pulled into a hug. 

 

The person let go of me and smacked the back of my head. 

 

I looked up and saw Hoya hyung. 

 

"Yah! are you crazy? It's still a red light and YOU ALMOST GOT HIT BY A TRUCK KIM MYUNGSOO!" Hoya hyung scolded me as his face turned red. 

 

I gulped and looked at my shoes. 

 

"H--Hyung, I saw her. I saw Jihee!". I stuttered. 

 

Hoya looked at me like I was a crazy man. He shooked his head and asked me where I saw her. 

 

My eyes lit up as I remembered her standing there. 

 

"There Hyung! She is ther---- WAIT WHERE IS SHE?". I cut my own 

sentence as I stared at the empty spot. 

 

Hoya patted my back and pulled me towards the others. 

 

"You miss her. That is why you're seeing her everywhere. Come on Myungsoo. Relax.". Hoya said, comforting me a little. 

 

I sighed and nodded. 

 

*when are you coming back, princess? I miss you so much. Don't you miss me?*. 

 

End of Myungsoo's POV

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream for me, chocolate ice creams for the twins and a strawberry one for Byul. 

 

We went out of the store with an ice cream each. I took a deep breath before pulling down my mask. I happily on my cold ice cream and shivered at the goodness. 

 

We were about to walk when Hyuk started to whine. I looked at him and chuckled. His ice cream melted and he was too slow to it so the ice cream ended up on his tiny hands. I searched for some tissues in my pockets but got none. I told the kids to enter the store back and take some napkins with us. 

 

 

End of Jihee's POV

 

 

 

Hoya and Myungsoo went into the store and continued filming with the others. Myungsoo was still in a daze. 

 

Sungjong saw his hyung and hugged him to comfort him. Myungsoo smiled a little and patted the maknae's arm. 

 

 

Back to the orphanage. Jihee and the three kids entered the orphanage and heard cheerings. They were curious and decided to follow the sound of the cheerings. 

 

The cheerings led them to the living room. Halmeoni and the other kids were watching the TV!

 

"Ah, you guys are back? The delivery man just sent this and helped us set the TV up! Come come! This channel is showing last week's episode of music bank!". Halmeoni said excitedly and pointed at the screen. 

 

Jihee stared at the screen boredly. The following group, however, attracted her attention. They also attracted the kids' and Halmeoni's attention. She jumped a little when the kids started screaming. 

 

"HOWON OPPAAAAAAA! HOWON HYUUUUNG!".

 

She looked at Halmeoni and she was also smiling. A little too wide for this case. She blinked and then it hit her!  Howon was from this orphanage. No wonder they are so happy. 

 

She shrugged her shoulders and continued watching. One of the members caught her attention. She stared at his face and again, it hit her! *He was the one who stared at me just now!* She thought to herself.

 

"Halmeoni, aren't they in Busan right now?".  She asked Halmeoni carefully. 

 

Halmeoni nodded sadly. "Yes, But Howon said he can't visit us this time as his schedule is tight this time.". Halmeoni explained. 

 

Jihee nodded and continued watching. It was their comeback stage so they were performing two songs. 

 

The kids showed Jihee their "Howon Oppa/Hyung". Jihee had to admit it. He was quite goodlooking. 

 

"Jihee ah, that guy looks like you. But you're prettier.". Halmeoni suddenly said as she pointed at the member. 

 

Jihee looked at the guy and observed his face. *Wow, we do have the same nose and lips. But our eyes are the total opposite! He has really small eyes , my eyes are big!* Jihee thought as she chuckled. 

 

The kids screamed when something happened. Jihee looked back at the screen and her eyes widened. The man who was staring at her earlier fell into a hole. 

 

He did look distracted just now. The other members finished their performance and quickly helped the poor member. 

 

Right after the group's performance, the kids changed the channel. Jihee sighef and decided to just rest at her room. 

 

She lied down and stared at the ceiling. 

 

"Why was he staring at me? I swear I saw him at the traffic light earlier. Did he follow me? Aish, it can't be. Hehe he was goodlooking, though. AISH JIHEE STOP THINKING NONSENSE! I should just take a nap.". Jihee mumbled to herself and soon, she drifted into dreamland. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ba BAM! Here is chapter 24 for my lovely readers! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please anticipate for the next chapters! 

 

Don't forget to comment, vote and subscribe! Aing~~

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG<3<3<3<3