Chapter 20

KILL YOU FIRST

 20.

 

Jihee's eyes slowly opened. She looked at the white ceiling above her before clutching onto her throbbing head. She grabbed the mattress and tried to sit up. She sighed once she was sitting. *oh? am i here alone?* She thought as she scanned the room. She jumped a little when she heard someone groaned. Jihee blinked and looked down. She was greeted by a frowning Myungsoo. *cute*. 

 

"Yah! Are you okay?" Jihee asked. Myungsoo shooked his head and pointed at his forehead. "I bumped into the leg of your bed.". Jihee smirked and poked his forehead causing him to scream. "Serves you right!". Myungsoo looked at her with opened mouth. "w--what?!". Jihee rolled her eyes and looked at the othet side. 

 

The door to her ward opened revealing her bestfriend and the Infinite members. "Noona!! Are you feeling better?" Sungjong hugged her as soon as he saw her. Jihee chuckled and patted his head. "Yes Sungjongie. Only my head is hurt a little but I feel much better. What happened anyway?". The Infinite members shifted their sight to Sunggyu, don't know if they should tell or not. Sunggyu cleared his throat before smiling. "That is not important. The important is that my baby sister is awake.". He pecked her forehead and patted her head. Jihee grinned and hugged her brother, burrying her face into his chest. 

 

Myungsoo on the other side was pouting. *hmph. I'm the one who is supposed to be hug by her.*. 

"Good luck in apologising." Myungsoo jumped when a voice whispered. He turned around only to see Amber. He rubbed his temple and sighed. "Help me, Amber,". Amber chuckled and punched his arm playfully. 

 

Jihee was having a blast with Amber and Infinite, well, except for Myungsoo. They chatted and laughed. Giving lame jokes and all. Jihee never once glanced at Myungsoo which made him upset. It was time for Jihee to rest. The nurses asked them to come back later politely. They bowed and quietly went out of her room. 

 

Jihee stretched her arms and sighed. She closed her eyes and hummed to her favourite song. She suddenly heard someone singing to the sing she was humming. She opened her eyes only to be greeted by her prince charming. "Jagiya, the doctor said you can be discharged today. At 12pm.". Jihee nodded and closed her eyes back not having the mood to talk to him. Myungsoo sighed and held her hands. "Kim Myungsoo, it is time for me to rest. Did you not hear the nurse just now?". Myungsoo kissed her hands that he was holding and looked at the angel in front of him. "Jagiya, I'm sorry I made you mad. I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. I will never forget it ever again, promise.". Jihee groaned and opened her eyes. She glared at Myungsoo before pulling her hands back. She flicked his forehead and turned to the other side. "J--Jagiya, please don't be mad at me,". Myungsoo pleaded. Jihee chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm not mad at you,". Myungsoo smiled and was about to hug her when he hesrd her next sentence. "I'm just annoyed with you so could you please leave so i can have my beauty sleep before I discharge?". Myungsoo's shoulders deflated and he nodded. He took a last look at Jihee before closing he door.

 

"Still mad at you?" Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo sighed and nodded. "It WAS your fault. who asked you to forget her birthday and piss her off?". his bestfriend, Sungyeol said. Woohyun chuckled earning a glare from Myungsoo. "what? He is right. Right Gyu hyung?". Sunggyu patted Myungsoo's shoulders and whispered a "hwaiting". 

It was finally the time for Jihee to discharge. Sunggyu knocked on the door before entering. "Oh oppa! I'm all ready. Can we go now?". Sunggyu nodded and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. They exited the hospital only to be greeted by Myungsoo. "Jagiya, let's go home.". Jihee ignored him and faced Sunggyu only to be glared by him. He pointed at Myungsoo signalling Jihee to answer him. "I don't want to go home, yet. I want to hang out with Oppa like old times. Being with Oppa really help me forget my problems. Is that okay with you Oppa?". Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo , feeling sorry for him. "oh, uhm, okay, go ahead. I forgot that I have to-- to uh, to go somewhere. have fun, guys,". Myungsoo said with trembling voice and looked at the ground. Jihee smiled and dragged her brother to the opposite side. "Oppa kaja~". Sunggyu smiled sadly at Myungsoo and walked with his dongsaeng. 

 

"Yah Saeng ah, I thought you've changed. Still same old Jihee after all,". Sunggyu said and chuckled. Jihee ignored his comment and dragged him to the ice cream shop near by. "2 chocolate chip mint please!". Jihee ordered as soon as she was at the counter. "Yah! i don't like that flavour! One cookies and cream please.cancel out one chocolate chip mint." Sunggyu said. Jihee widened her eyes and shooked her head. "NOO! 2 chocolate chip mint and 1 cookies and cream,". Jihee ordered. The waiter blinked and nodded. The siblings sat down while waiting for their ice cream. "Yah! why aee you eating so much ice cream?". Jihee rolled her eyes and punched his arm. "Oppa, for the past 10 minutes, you kept on starting your sentence with Yah!. gosh can't you be nicer to your own dongsaeng?". Jihee said. Sunggyu grinned and rubbed his neck. 

 

After a few minutes, their orders arrived. Jihee started digging into her bowl. Sunggyu chuckled and ate his ice cream slowly. "Oppa, let's go eat tteokbeokki! I'm craving for them. And fishcake, potato sausage, jjajangmyeon, oh oh naengmyeon, ahhhh ramyeon. I want to ea--" Her sentence was cut when Sunggyu pushed a napkin towards her face. Jihee grinned and took the napkin before wiping her face. 

 

Sunggyu was supposed to be on a diet but because of his sister, he can't resist those delicious food. Kim Siblings, famous for their big appetite. Even on broadcasts, when there are food, they ate a lot more than others not caring what others say. They explored the whole town and ate a lot. "oppa, its only 8pm. can we go to the park? where we always go before we both became idols.". Sunggyu smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"ahhhh, I'm so happy we got to hang out, just the two of us, again.". Jihee nodded at her brother's sentence. "Yeah, since you debuted, we have never hang out with each other.". They played on the swing in silence, enjoying the wind. They looked at the sky and were amazed by the beautiful stars. "eomma, We miss you," Jihee whispered. Sunggyu smiled sadly and looked at his sad sister. He patted her shoulder and stretched his arms wide. Jihee stood up from her swing and went to her brother. She hugged him and burried her face at the crook of his neck. He her hair and sang her the song they always sing together when they were little.  After the emotional hour, Jihee was back on her swing. 

 

"why are you mad at Myungsoo?"

 

"I don't know. I am very disappointed with him . I expected him to be the first one to wish me. Pamper me with presents. But you know what Oppa, you'll always be the first.".

 

"Well, you should at least give him a chance to apologise and make it up to you,". 

 

"Oppa, I just, can't look at him right now. I--I, Oppa, what if he does not like me anymore because I ignored him? what if what if. Oppa, help me," Jihee said with a trembling voice. Tears then started to flow down again. 

 

"Just, go back to him. give him time to apologise and make everything normal. I know you're not ready to see him but try. for me."

 

Jihee wiped her tears and nodded. "Thanks Oppa, I know talking to you was the best option. Byunghee oppa is not the best oppa. You are. Oppa, without you, I don't what i would be right now. Thanks Oppa. I owe you alot. I love you,".

 

"Love you too , Saeng ah.". Sunggyu replied and pecked her head. 

 

Sunggyu dropped Jihee off infront of her house and watched her go in safely before driving to his dorm. He was happy that Jihee was still the same old baby. The Jihee that will always come to him for comfort. The Jihee that knows him better than anybody. The Jihee that he grew up with. No matter what happens, Jihee will always be his one and only baby sister. 

 

Jihee unlocked the door and went in. She took off her coat and hung it before going to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. She raised her eyebrows when she heard someone sobbing. *eh? is Myungsoo crying?*. She quietly peeked through the slightly ajar door. Myungsoo was in the corner. Thighs up to his chest. His face was burried in between his knees. His breath was unstable. He kept on hiccuping. "Is my nightmare coming true? that Jihee will leave me? *hiccups*  I know that I was wrong but, *hiccups* she will give me a chance right? She is just disappointed, *hiccups* right? " Myungsoo cried. 

 

Jihee who was outside blinked. She put her hand over her heart while guilt rushed to her. She closed her eyes and sighed. She slowly opened the door and went in. Myungsoo whonwas sobbing didn't realise her presence until he felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around him. "I'm sorry Myungsoo. I didn't know things like this will make you depress this much. I'm sorry I was oversensitive. I was just disappointed. And the fact that I'm on the time of the month is not helping. I promise to try to control my feelings next time. I'm sorry.". Jihee whispered and she hugged her boyfriend tightly. 

 

Myungsoo wiped his tears and looked at Jihee who was looking back at him with sad eyes. "No, I am sorry. I shouldn't have forget your birthday. It is your special day. I really am sorry. will you forgive me?". He said softly while sniffing. Jihee smiled lightly and nodded. "I forgave you a long time ago.". Myungsoo hugged her and smelled her scent before whispering a 'thank you'. 

 

After taking a shower, Myungsoo and Jihee were lying on the bed, cuddling. Myungsoo was playing with Jihee's hair while Jihee was drawing circles on his chest. "I didn't know you were such a crybaby," Jihee teased. Myungsoo chuckled making his chest vibrate. He ruffled Jihee's hair lightly and nuzzled his nose with Jihee's. "only for you, boo,". Myungsoo said. Jihee rolled her eyes and hit his chest. "You really have to stop hanging out with Woohyun Oppa. Like, seriously.". Jihee said in a seriois tone which Myungsoo find was cute. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around Jihee's waist.

"jagiya, I heard that you are scared of the dark. when I am not here , what would you do if there is a sudden black out?". Myungsoo suddenly asked. Jihee looked at him and replied casually. "Go to the Oppa next door's house of course.".

 

"O--oppa? yah! you're a girl! how can you sleep with a guy besides me and sunggyu?"

 

"don't worry about me. worry about you. He is gay. He always scold me for having such a handsome boyfriend. He was jealous of me,"

 

"........."

 

Jihee chuckled when she heard no replies from him. She flicked his forehead and ruffled his hair. "Yah I was just joking! My neighbour next door is an ahjumma living alone. She is just like my grandma. ". Myungsoo sighed in relied and pinched her nose making in red. "Hi rudolph,". Myungsoo teased, just like the day he walked her home. Jihee slapped his chest before asking him to sing her a song so she could sleep. Myungsoo chuckled and started singing. 

 

 

"tch, I was so close in killing her. I have to have a better plan to get rid of her."

 

 

 

 

 

And chapter 20 is up! sorry for not updating these days. I was busy with school and I was a bit lazy to update but whatever it is, I've updated chap 20! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to subscribe, vote and comment. Aing~~

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYOOOONG<3