Chapter 18

KILL YOU FIRST

18.

 

It had been a month since Jihee trained the trainees on their vocals. Jihee was very proud of them as their vocals were getting better. She also got closer with Min ah and Seungwoo. She really admired Seungwoo's voice and was trying to get him to debut soon. She met up with Min ah a few times to help her and hang out together. That was how they got closer. 

 

"Woahh, if you guys get to debut, don't forget me, eung? Heh. Seungwoo ah, I've talked to Mr CEO. Hmm, he said he'll think about it. Kyaa, I can't wait for you guys to debut! See you guys next lesson! Hurry go back home. It's already dark. You don't want your parents to worry, right?". The trainess bowed and thanked Jihee before leaving the room.

 

From Myungsoo:

' Jagiya, I can't fetch you today. We still have a lot to practice for our upcoming comeback. Mian~'. 

 

Jihee read her boyfriend's text before sighing. She quickly packed her things and left the building. "aish! Its so cold right now! Aigoo Myungsoo ah , I hate you!" Jihee mumbled to herself.

 

*assa! It's my time now. Myungsoo is not with her.*

 

Jihee tried to call Byunghee but he did not answer her calls. *well, its his day off anyway,* Jihee thought. She rubbed her hands and fasten her pace. She was humming to a song when she heard footsteps behind her. She quickly turned around and scanned her surroundings.

 

 

*aish, stupid shoes. thank God she did not see me.*

 

 

Jihee shrugged and continued her walk. After a few seconds, she heard footsteps again. She bit her lips and started to walk quickly almost running. 

 

*ayyeee, why are you running! I have a present for you, saekkiya!*

 

 

Jihee suddenly felt long arms around her waist. She screamed and quickly punched the person who backhugged her. "Ouch,". Jihee blinked. "M--Myungsoo ah? Yaaaaah! why did you do that! You scared me , you know!". Myungsoo stood up from the ground and wiped his bleeding lips.

 

"Jagiya! Why did you hit me?". Jihee knocked his head. "I didn't expect you, pabo. I thought it was some drunken . Aish, kaja, let's go home and treat your wound before it become worse,".

 

 

*BWOYA! AISH, MYUNGSOO OPPA! AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU, WHY DID YOU SPOIL MY CHANCE? AISH*. 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo sat on the sofa while Jihee went to the kitchen to get her aid kit. "Jagiya, you punch like a man. See, you even made my lips bleed.". Jihee shrugged her shoulders. "well, Oppa taught me a few moves. Just in case. serve you right for scaring me!". 

 

Jihee took a cotton wool and put some iodine on it before grabbing Myungsoo's face gently. "This may hurt a bit. Be a man! don't move.". She dabbed the cotton wool on his lips. He flinched a bit and closed his eyes. Jihee sighed and sat on his lap. "Y--ah! what are you doing?". Jihee rolled her eyes and slapped the back of his head. "Myungsoo ah! stop thinking y things! This way is easier to treat your bruise.". She then grabbed his hair and looked at his lips before dabbing iodine on it. She leaned away once she was finished and looked at her "masterpiece". "There! all done, hee". She then stood up only to be pulled down by Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't let go of her waist and scanned her face. His eyes landed on her lips. He his lips and looked into Jihee's eyes. Jihee looked into his back and leaned forward. She wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's neck before his cold lips landed on hers.

 

The kiss was so sweet. Jihee ruffled Myungsoo's hair. Myungsoo turned to the right and gently pushed Jihee down on the sofa, lips not parting. Myungsoo was soon hovering on top of Jihee. Myungsoo carressed her face while she continued pulling his hair. Myungsoo moaned a bit when Jihee accidentally bit his lips. Myungsoo's hands then moved down to her blouse. He was about to it when Jihee grabbed his hand. 

 

"We can't do this, Myungsoo ah." Jihee whispered. Myungsoo nodded and sat up. Jihee too sat up and backhugged Myungsoo. "Sorry, I got out of control for a while. I won't do that anymore. I'm so sorry.". Myungsoo apologised. Jihee shooked her head and pecked Myungsoo's cheek. "I'm gonna go shower first. There are some carp bread on the kitchen counter. have some, hmm,". 

 

Jihee quickly took her pyjamas and ran into the bathroom. She leaned on the door and breathed heavily. She touched her lips and squeled quietly. 

 

Myungsoo chuckled and touched his lips. "your lips felt so perfect with mine," Myungsoo mumbled. He then went to the kitchen to have some carp bread. 

 

 

The couple soon was lying on the bed. "are you working tomorrow?" Jihee asked. Myungsoo shooked his head and raised a brow. "Cool, I don't have any lessons tomorrow too. Let's hang out here tomorrow. call the infinite members too~~ I miss oppa.". Myungsoo nodded and as always, sang her her favourite song before both of them fell asleep. 

 

 

 

Jihee woke up in the middle of the night when she heard someone crying. She looked beside her and was shocked to see tears flowing out from Myungsoo's eyes which were still closed. "Don't! Don't! JIHEE AH!!". Jihee was worried and decided to wake him up. 

 

"Myungsoo ah~ Myungsoo ah, it's just a dream. wake up~". 

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes and quickly hugged Jihee. He was still sobbing which made Jihee more worried. She pushed Myungsoo a bit to look at his face and cupped his face. She wiped his tears with her thumbs before pecking his lips. "Wae Myungsoo ah? are you okay? it was just a dream. you're safe now.". Myungsoo hugged her and shooked his head. "A--ani, I had a dream about..... g--ghosts, yeah ghosts. I'm sorry I woke you up,". Jihee chuckled and ruffled his fluffy hair. "Aigoo, you're acting like a baby again. Right, you're MY baby. come one, let's sleep. this time, its my turn to sing for you.". 

 

 

Myungsoo stirred in his sleep when he felt someone poking his forehead. "Yah Jihee ah, stop it,". The poking didn't stop so he grabbed the wrist and pulled the person down. He smirked and opened his eyes. 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". 

 

Myungsoo's scream woke Jihee up and soon they heard laughters in Jihee's room. Sungyeol was on top of Myungsoo because Myungsoo pulled him down. Myungsoo quickly pushed Sungyeol while the other infinite members continued laughing. 

 

Jihee glared at his boyfriend and slap the back of his head. "YAH! CANT YOU SEE I WAS SLEEPING? AISH. STOP SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL! AT LEAST SCREAM LIKE A MAN. AISH". She slapped his arm and quickly went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

 

It was Myungsoo's turn to glare at his brothers. The Infinite members looked at each other before pushing Dongwoo towards Myungsoo. "HE WAS THE ONE WHO PLANNED TO SNEAK INTO JIHEE'S ROOM!" They said in sync. "aish you guys are seriously betrayers! M--Myungsoo AHHHHHH YAH YAH IM YOUR HYUNG!" Dongwoo started screaming when Myungsoo headlocked him and ruffled his hair. 

 

 

 

The 8 of them sat in the living room and looked at each other before Jihee started talking. "Oppa,I missed you! Why didn't you visit me? ". Sunggyu smiled. "I missed you too, saeng ah. Sorry, I was busy these days. but hey, i'm here right now, right?". Jihee rolled her eyes. 

 

"oh oppa, that time, Byunghun oppa asked me to pass you something. Come on let's go to my room. Myungsoo ah, serve them some carp bread from yesterday. I'll be back,". Jihee said. Myungsoo nodded and quickly went to the kitchen while the Kim siblings went upstairs. 

 

 

Myungsoo was taking some plates but his mind was still at last night. It was the third time he had a nightmare of Jihee being killed. He shooked his head and accidentally dropped the plate. The plate was now on the floor in pieces. "Hyung!". Sungjong cried as soon as he saw Myungsoo's hand bleeding. Myungsoo soon realised the situation and quickly washed his hand. He took the broom and swept the sharp pieces before anybody else got hurt. 

 

"Hyung, you can always tell me if you have a problem. Are you and Jihee okay? You guys did not fight, right?". Myungsoo sighed and shooked his head. He then told Sungjong about his nightmares and that he was scared that it will come true. Now he understand why Jihee did not want to sleep that night. He was feeling the same way. He was scared just like Jihee the other time. "when did you start getting nightmares, Hyung?". Myungsoo tapped his chin before answering. "I started having nightmares on the night Jihee trained the trainess for the first time. maybe about a month ago. but it has been a while since I had them. My nightmares came back last night. what should i do, Jjong ah? I'm scared.". Sungjong patted his back. "I wish I could help hyung. for now, try to endure it. I'll try to find a way.". Myungsoo sighed and thanked Sungjong. 

 

*nightmares? me being killed?* Jihee who had been eavesdropping her boyfriend and her dongsaeng behind the wall thought. 

 

The eight of them chatted with each other and played games before ordering some pizzas. They played truth or dare. They spinned the bottle and it stopped at Jihee. "truth or dare?" Hoya asked. Jihee hummed and picked truth. "who took your first kiss?". Jihee chuckled at the question which made Myungsoo raised his brow. "who? Jihyuk?" Myungsoo asked. Jihee grinned and shooked her head. "My first kiss was with Byunghun oppa, heh,". 

 

"WHAT?!?!?!". Sunggyu and Myungsoo both shouted at them same time. 

 

Jihee was already rolling on the floor from laughing too much. "YAH! HE KISSED ME WHEN I WAS 5! that time when I was crying because oppa took my doll.". Sunggyu calmed down and nodded his head. Myungsoo was still dumbfounded. 

 

"Did you and Jihyuk kiss then?". Myungsoo suddenly asked. The other boys looked at her , waiting for her answer. She cleared and looked away. "O--of course we kissed. We were in a relationship anyway. It would be weird if couples don't kiss right? come on Myungsoo. Don't tell me you didn't kiss Su ah eonnie before. ". 

 

Myungsoo looked at her like an innocent child and shooked his head. "You took my first kiss.". Jihee blinked a few times not believing what she was hearing. "REALLY? WOAHH MY MYUNGSOO IS INNOCENT? HAHAHA CUTE. I THOUGHT YOU MADE OUT WITH SU AH A FEW TIMES BECAUSE YOU'RE A ERT. HAHAHAHHAA MIAN!".  Myungsoo pouted and threw a pillow at Jihee.

 

The pizza delivery finally arrived. They ate happily and joked with each other. "oh Jagiya, you have sauce at the side of your lips.". Jihee wiped the wrong side and her thumb wiped everywhere except for the sauce. Myungsoo chuckled amd leaned forward. He wiped the sauce and pecked Jihee's lips. "aigooo, I really need a girl. Yah Sunggyu hyung! do you have another sister?" Woohyun asked only to get a smack from Sunggyu. "Stop your nonsense and hurry eat,"  Woohyun immitated Sunggyu's nagging face and got another smack from the latter. He pouted and bite on his pizza. 

 

 

"ooh ooh! It's 6pm! YAH GIVE ME THE REMOTE! I WANT TO WATCH MCOUNTDOWN!". Jihee shouted and snatched the remote from Hoya. She them sat down beside Hoya and changed the channel. 

 

"aish, when is Teen Top perfor--- KYAAAA TEEN TOP! BYUNGHUN OPPA SARANGHAE!!" Jihee started fangirling over the new rookie group, Teen Top. The boy group L.Joe was debuting in. "BAKSU BAKSU! KYAAAAA BYUNGHUN OPPA WAS SO HOT! OMO OMO OMO OMO, WHO IS THAT GUY? HE IS SO GOING TO BE MY BIAS!". The infinite members only managed to shook their heads and roll their eyes. Jihee was quiet when some girl groups performed. It was Infinite's turn to fanboy over the new girl group, Apink. "Woah Hyung, that girl is pretty. Hoya hyung, you heard that? Her Busan satoori was so strong. Now you have a new friend from Busan!". Sungjong said. Hoya nodded and continued watching the perfromance till the end. 

 

Jihee suddenly cupped and gasped loudly. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at the screen. He sighed and rubbed his temples. The infinite members got ready and covered their ears. 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BABIES! CHA HAKYEON! JUNG TAEKWOON! LEE JAEHWAN! KIM WONSHIK! LEE HONGBIN! HAN SANGHYUK! SARANGHAEYO V.I.X.X! KYAAAAAA". 

 

"I thought being an idol herself, she will not be an obsessed fan like this anymore. I was wrong." Sunggyu mumbled but loud enough for the other 6 to hear. "tch, remember why she hated me? I spilled drink on her dress and she had to cancel her schedule at N hyung's radio.". Myungsoo said. They shifted their attention back to Jihee who looked like she was going to cry. She was enjoying VIXX's comeback stage like she was at their concert. 

 

Soon,the music show ended and the infinite members decided to go back to their dorm while Myungsoo still stayed at Jihee's place. They bid their goodbyes before Jihee shut the front door. She was about to walk further inside when Myungsoo pulled her back and pinned her against the wall. "Yah Myungsoo ah! what are you doing?". Myungsoo smirked and chuckled. He looked into her eyes before his lips. *aish, why are you so hot, Myungsoo ah*. He leaned forward till his lips were right infront of hers. "The only guy you can fangirl over is me. I don't like it when you fangirl over other guys especial

ly shorty hyung and that Hakyeon, arasso?". Myungsoo whispered before sealing her lips with his sweet ones. 

 

Jihee blushed after a long time and hugged his neck for support. They parted their lips and looked into each others eyes. "Arasso Myungsoo ah. I'll only fangirl over YOU" Jihee whispered seductively and pecked his lips before kicking his shin. Myungsoo screamed in pain and glared at her back. Myungsoo then chased her around the house. He finally caught her and backhugged her. He pecked her temple and swayed her side to side. "I love you, Jagiya," Myungsoo said softly.Jihee giggled. "I love you too, Pabo ya,". 

 

 

 

"Yeah, say that as much as you want to to each other. next time you will say that to ME! not her,". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another random chapter up! Sorry for the kissing scenes(you enjoyed it right you erts). So crying Myungsoo is cute, right? Jealous Myungsoo is hot heh. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~

 

AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY READERS, PLEASE DONT BE SILENT ONES. MUAH MUAH