Chapter 10

KILL YOU FIRST

She searched for him everywhere but he was no where in sight. a place popped into her head. the rooftop. 

 

"yah kim myungpoo!" 

 

Myungsoo turned around to the voice and turned back to the front. "what?". 

 

Jihee cleared , and sat beside Myungsoo. "you know, he is my ex. we're just friends now. no need to be jealous.". 

 

"w--who said i was jealous?" Myungsoo stuttered. His ears were all red. Jihee ruffled his hair, "yah, you can't even lie. look at your ears,". Myungsoo pouted and ruffled Jihee's hair back. 

 

"arasso, let's go record again?" Jihee nodded and together they went back to recording room.

 

after recording their song and are satisfied with the overall result, they bid Jihyuk goodbye as he had to go to another company to produce another  song. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, Jihee ah, now, its time for you guys to record the music video for your song. I promise you guys it will not take long if you guys follow what the director says," Byunghee said. 

 

They were in the car on the way to the destination for their MV. Jihee was so tired that she fell asleep again. Myungsoo saw and chuckled. He tucked her hair behind her ear like earlier.

 

"She's like an angel when she is sleeping but a total monster when she is awake right?" Byunghee, who was driving the car said. Myungsoo chuckled and nodded. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, she likes you too. She is just not ready to confess to you back. She is being careful after her broke up with Jihyuk last two years. be patient arasso?". Byunghee said again. 

 

Myungsoo nodded and looked at the sleeping angel beside him. He her face and his fingers landed on her lips. He them and bit his lips to refrain himself from kissing those cherry lips. 

 

"okay look into each others eyes and leaned forward. Yes you guys are doing a very good job! now loOk at each others lips and CUT!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE! THAT WAS THE LAST SCENE FOR THIS MUSIC VID---" the director was not able to complete his sentence because of the scene in front of him. 

 

before:

 

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!........." Jihee was embarrassed wih their current position and stood up but unfortunately, she tripped over Myungsoo's leg and fell on top of him. Not only their bodies touched, but their cold lips too. They both were too shocked to move. Everyone in the studio was shocked, even the director.  Byunghee on the other side was smiling like an idiot. 

 

Jihee quickly pushed herself up and bowed to the staffs. She looked everywhere but Myungsoo. Myungsoo too stood up and bowed. He pulled Jihee closer to him and whispered to her ear, "Its not like its the first time we've kissed each other.". Jihee blushed and pinched his sides and quickly ran back to her dressing room. Myungsoo shooked his head and followed Jihee. 

 

 

"s--sorry, here let me help you sir. i was rushing and didn't see you there.".

 

"it's okay. it's my fault for not looking where i was going. i'm sorry."

 

*is love at first sight true? because i think it is. letting go of Jihee is the right thing to do. i'm glad both of us can be happy*