Chapter 16

KILL YOU FIRST

16.

 

*who the hell is this guy? Y--YAH WHY IS JIHEE HUGGING HIM!*

 

"BYUNGHUN OPPAAAAAA!" Jihee screamed and hugged the guy in front of her. Byunghun hugged her back and patted her head. "woahh, my baby girl is grown up aye. How are you?". "well, I just discharged from the hospital yesterday but I'm okay now!". Byunghun chuckled and ruffled her hair. 

 

Jihee remembered Myungsoo and turned to him. "Oh Myungsoo ah, Byunghun Oppa used to  live next door. He is our closest neighbour because his parents were always out of town for their business. Byunghun Oppa, Myungsoo. Myungsoo ah, Byunghun Oppa.". Jihee introduced them to each other. Myungsoo stared at Byunghun before bowing. 

 

Byunghun patted Jihee's shoulder making her turned back to him. "I'm L.Joe now.". Jihee raised her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean, Oppa?". Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe smirked. "I'm debuting soon.". Jihee's eyes widened and she hugged him again. "Yah! Daebak! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE INTERESTED TO BE AN IDOL! YAHHHHH TELL ME EVERYTHING!". Jihee grabbed his wrist and pulled him down so that they both were sitting on the cold floor. Both of them forgot about poor Myungsoo. 

 

Myungsoo looked around her room and his eyes landed on her comfy bed. He decided to lay down on her bed while the two were talking. He sighed once he heard L.Joe started talking and soon his eyes became heavier. 

 

"Ok so, remember when I went to California to continue my studies? I started being interested in music there so I asked Eomma to transfer me to an arts school. Lucky me, my parents agreed. After around 5 years of staying there, my parents decided to come back here. So yeah, I decided to audition at some companies and finally got in TOP Ent. . After 2 years of training, I'm finally debuting in a boy group!". Jihee clapped her hands like a little girl and patted his head. "I'm proud of you, Oppa! But didn't you say you're debuting soon? why aren't you practicing, then?". 

 

"Oh, our CEO gave us 1 last week to spend time with our family before our busy schedules. but since my parents are out of town as usual, I decided to spend my time with your family^^ ". Jihee nodded and smiled. 

 

They both shifted their sight to her bed when they heard loud snorings. Jihee facepalmed while L.Joe chuckled. Jihee asked L.Joe to wait for her in the living room while she deal with the big baby. L.joe nodded and quickly went out of the room to leave the couple alone.

 

Jihee stared at his perfect jawline and features. She pushed his bangs to the side and she could look at his face clearer now. She carressed his face and her fingers landed on his lips. She slowly leaned forward and pecked her boyfriend's soft lips. She quickly leaned back and slapped her face. *yah! that was embarrassing* she scolded herself. Myungsoo stirred in his sleep and finally sat up. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. 

 

"Yah! How long have you been sleeping? Aigoo my baby~~ You look so cute right now." Jihee said and pinched Myungsoo's slightly chubby cheeks. Myungsoo slapped her hands away and pouted. Jihee rolled her eyes and sighed. "Now now, what is the matter?". Myungsoo turned so his back was facing her. "You call that guy 'OPPA' comfortably even though he is not your brother. Hello missy, I'm your boyfriend, if you call him 'OPPA', you have to call me that too!!". Jihee smacked his head and massaged her temples. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, he is 2 years older than us. Of course I have to call him oppa! Stop being childish and don't get jealous will you. You know that I only love you, right. See! Now i've become cheesy like you.". Myungsoo still ignored her and shooked his head. "I'm not talking to you till you call me 'OPPA'.". Jihee rolled her eyes at his childish acts and sighed. "Fine, don't talk then. hmph.". 

 

The couple went downstairs without saying a word to each other. L.Joe looked at them amd raise a brow. He shrugged and asked them, "Hey guys, let's go to the mall? and how about lunch too? my treat.". Jihee quickly nodded excitedly and pulled L.Joe to the door. "Oppa, let's make Myungsoo jealous.". Jihee whispered. L.Joe nodded and interwined his fingers with her long ones. Myungsoo saw their hands and quickly pulled Jihee towards him. "Yah! Why are you letting him holding your hand! I'm your boyfriend okay," Myungsoo scolded. "And I thought you weren't talking to me.". Myungsoo just remembered his words earlier and cleared his throat. Jihee pulled L.joe and hugged his arm so that he was not left out. So Jihee was sandwiched in between the two handsome boys. The couple forgot for awhile that they were idols until a bunch of fans went to them. 

 

"woah eonnie! who is the other guy? he is so handsome!"

"eonnie you're so lucky to have handsome guys around you!"

"L Oppa you're handsome too! We love your voice too!"

 

The fans finally calmed down and left them alone after taking pictures and getting their autographs. "wow, I hope I'll be famous like the both of you and do my best.". L.Joe said. Jihee and Myungsoo nodded and they then walked to Myungsoo's car. Like the gentleman he is, Myungsoo opened the door for Jihee. L.Joe on the other hand was already at the backseat. 

 

The journey to the mall was awkward for Myungsoo. He felt like he was thirdwheeling. Jihee and L.Joe catched up on each other and even shared lame jokes which Myungsoo can't help but to feel jealous when Jihee laughed at L.Joe's jokes. They finally arrived at the mall. 

 

"OPPAAAAA PPALLI I'M HUNGRY,". Jihee whined. Myungsoo for once thought that she was calling him "OPPA" but when he turned to his girlfriend, she was pulling L.Joe by his sleeve. Myungsoo took a deep breath, refraining himself from exploding. Jihee looked at Myungsoo and smirked. *HAHA HE IS JEALOUS* she thought. She dragged L.Joe into the restaurant leaving Myungsoo alone. Myungsoo groaned and stomped his feet while entering the restaurant. 

 

L.Joe sat on the seat opposite of Jihee while Myungsoo sat beside her. Myungsoo was bored as hell when the other two continued their conversation from the car. He noticed that Jihee kept on holding L.Joe's hand and glancing at him. Myungsoo smirked. *two can play this game, Jagiya* he thought. 

 

Myungsoo quickly decided what to eat and raised his hand calling the waitress. He stared at the waitress before ordering, "hey pretty, can you give me one of this, and one of this. please give OPPA's food quickly, ne? I am hungry,". The waitress nodded and blushed slightly when Myungsoo winked at her. 

 

Jihee bit her inner cheeks to prevent herself from choking Myungsoo. She tried to keep her cool and continued ignoring her boyfriend and instead talked with her ex neighbour. Myungsoo smirked when he saw Jihee's balled fist. 

 

Some customers, who were Myungsoo's fans went to him and asked for his autograph. He kept on complimenting them and winking at them. Jihee pouted and tried to ignore him. L.Joe only managed to shook his head at the cute couple. *why are they making each other jealous. aigoo, i need a girl* L.Joe thought.

 

Jihee finally lost her temper and pinched Myungsoo's sides earning a scream from him. "YAH YAH! Why are you flirting with other girls? I am right here. Are you blind or something?". Myungsoo scoffed and pointed at L.Joe. "and you flirting with him is okay? nu uh, payback, of course,". L.Joe raised a brow and pointed at himself. "Me? HAHA Myungsoo ssi, I am 100% not her type. and I wouldn't want to date this dolphin, here.". Myungsoo only rolled his eyes at L.Joe and faced Jihee back. Jihee fiddled with her fingers, " I was trying to make you jealous, not flirting with him!". Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair. He looked at her into her eyes. "promise we won't do this ever again,". They pinky promised. *cute* L.Joe thought while looking at his dongsaengs. 

 

After lunch, they decided to watch a movie. "Baby girl, you choose!" L.Joe said. Myungsoo glared at him when he called Jihee that. Jihee tapped her chin and hummed. "I've always wanted to watch this movie. I forget the title. hmmm, AH! Insidious! Can we watch that oppa?". L.Joe nodded and went to the counter to buy their tickets. Myungsoo widened his eyes when he heard the movie title. "Y--Yah! Why did you choose Insidious? It's a horror movie , right?". Myungsoo stuttered. Jihee smirked and pinched his cheeks. "Wae? Are you scared? Aww, you're really acting like a baby, Myungsoo ah,". Myungsoo's ears turned red. 

 

They were sitting in the cinema, watching the trailers. Jihee was of course, in the middle of the two men. Myungsoo was sweating even before the movie even started. "aigoo, is it hot in here? why are you sweating?" Jihee asked. Myungsoo quickly wiped his sweat and shooked his head. 

 

Finally, the movie started. L.Joe and Jihee LOVE horror movies so they weren't scared easily. Yeah, Jihee screamed a few times because she was surprised but other than that, she was enjoying the movie. Myungsoo bit his lips refraining himself from screaming like a teenage girl. He could taste the metallic taste on his lips. When the demon appear, Myungsoo can't help and screamed his lungs out which shocked Jihee. Jihee looked at him and was even more shocked to see his lips bleeding. Myungsoo was on the verge of crying. He HATE horror movies. "J--Jagiya, let's leave. Please,". Jihee told L.joe and the three of them exited the cinema as quietly as they could. 

 

Myungsoo's face was then covered in tears. He hugged Jihee so that she could not see his crying face. This is the first time he cried in front of Jihee. For an embarrassing reason. Jihee chuckled and patted his back. "Yah Myungsoo ah! You're really a baby aren't you. Why are you crying? The movie is not that scary," Jihee said. L.Joe who was beside them shooked his head. "Yah Myungsoo, be a man!" L.Joe scolded. 

 

Myungsoo finally calmed down and roughly wiped his eyes. He glared and said coldly," Oh shut up, shorty hyung,". L.Joe widened his eyes and punched Myungsoo's stomach playfully.

 

"WHAT?!". Myungsoo stuck his tongue out and ran behind Jihee. "Yahhh Jihee ah, how could he insult me like that!" L.Joe said and pouted. Jihee giggled and joined Myungsoo teasing L.Joe. "well, you are short for a boy, shorty oppa!". L.Joe ruffled his hair and sighed. 

 

Jihee then took her phone out and pressed the camera button. "One.. two.. three! say KIMCHIIII!". "KIMC--UMPH" Jihee's "kimchi" was cut when two pairs of lips kissed both of her cheeks. She quickly took their photo before pushing both boys. Jihee rolled her eyes and looked at the photo. The photo turned out better than what she expected .

 

"Yah Shorty hyung! why did you kiss MY girlfriend's cheeks?". L.Joe rolled his eyes and replied , "wae? can't I kiss my dongsaeng's cheeks?". And they continued arguing before Jihee called Myungsoo's name. "Myungsoo ah, let's break up,". The two boys' eye widened and Myungsoo looked at Jihee like he just saw a ghost. "Y--Yah, why? Am I too childish? Aish arasso I'll stop. I won't be chil--". Again, Jihee cut his sentence with a peck on his lips. "ANI, I--I SHIP BOTH OF YOU MORE THAN I SHIP MYSELF WITH MYUNGSOO! you guys look cute together. woah, I should crop my face so that it looks like you two are kissing!". Myungsoo and L.Joe looked at each other in disgust and moved away from each other. Myungsoo then pinched Jihee's cheeks. "Jagiya, didn't I say that you are my one and only?". L.Joe rolled his eyes and slapped Myungsoo's hands away from Jihee's face. "Yah yah, I'm about to die from your lovey dovey acts. Have mercy on me.". Jihee chuckled and nodded. Myungsoo glared at his hyung. 

 

 

"tch, having fun huh? well, its my turn to have fun, now." 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 16! so the mysterious guy from the last chapter was no other than Lee Byunghun! aka L.Joe . Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~