Chapter 17

KILL YOU FIRST

 

17.

 

Jihee stirred in her sleep when she felt someone poking her nose. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by a handsome face. "Morning Jagiya~". Jihee smiled and hugged him. "Myungsoo ah, I'm sleepy, I don't want to go to work," Jihee whined. Myungsoo chuckled and her hair. 

 

"Well, you have to. I'll fetch you later, arasso? Now get up and go shower." Myungsoo said. Jihee nodded and quickly went to the bathroom and did her morning routine. She decided to wear a casual outfit since she just had to stay in the practice room for the next 4 hours. or maybe even later. 

 

*flashback last night*

 

~ nothing's over, nothing's oveeeeeer ~

 

Jihee's phone rang. She quickly pressed the green button ," Yeoboseyo?".

 "Oh Jihee ah, please come to the company tomorrow. You are asked to assist Baek Jiyoung ssi train the new trainees on their vocals. I will be at your house at 12pm,". 

"arasso Byunghee oppa, see you tomorrow,"

 

end of flashback

 

Since it was still early, Jihee decided to make some breakfast for Myungsoo and herself. She was frying an egg when she felt a pair of arms wrapping itself around her waist. She giggled and patted his arms. "Cook deliciously, arasso? I am hungryyy~~". Jihee nodded and shifted her attention back to the egg. She made healthy sandwiches for them."Mmmm, as expected, your cooking is the best, Jagiya!" . Jihee smiled and pinched Myungsoo's cheeks. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, jalga~~ don't forget to fetch me, eung,". Myungsoo pecked her lips and patted her head. "I won't forget, princess,". Jihee bid him a goodbye before entering the car Byunghee was driving. 

 

After a few minutes, they soon arrived in front of the company. 'Empire Ent.' . Byunghee gave Jihee a can of orange juice before escorting her to the assigned practice room. Jihee took a deep breath before entering the room. 

 

"Cha~~ Annyeonghaseyo,I am Kim Jihee. I am here to train you guys on your vocals. So please take a good care of me and I would do the same to you,". Jihee introduced herself and bowed. Trainees who were her fans, cheered for her. Especially the fanboys. Jihee chuckled and clapped her hands. " Before anything, I want you guys to introduce yourself and maybe a little information about yourself.". 

 

The trainees one by one introduced themselves and it was the 25th trainee's turn. "Hi, My name is Han Min ah. I am a fan of infinite and my bias is L.". Jihee raised a brow and nodded her head. She then started their training. A boy's voice attracted her attention. Yoo Seung Woo. "woah, your voice is very unique. A little more improvement and you're good to go." Jihee complimented. SeungWoo who was a fan of Jihee, his ears turned red. After giving them some tips, their vocals were so much better than the first time she heard them sing. "When you're singing, don't focus too much on your voice, you have to understand the meaning of the song and sing the song passionately. the most important thing is, don't imitate others. Don't try to follow other singers. Just be yourself. Each of you have a unique voice, believe me.". Jihee advised. 

 

Time flies fast, it was almost 2 hours since their training started. Jihee gave them a 15 minutes break for them to drink some water and eat some snacks. She took her phone out from her pocket and smiled when she saw the notification.

 

From : Myungsoo

'Jagiya, I'm bored. I wanted to play with the members but they are all tired. what should I do?' 

 

To : Myungsoo

'You know, you can always play with Byunghun oppa. or you can visit me and wait for me till I finish training them.'.

 

Myungsoo read her message and frowned. *shorty hyung? pffft, never* he thought. He smiled and quickly took his car keys. 

 

"Okay, so let's continue our traini-- oh Myungsoo ah!". Jihee did not complete her sentence as Myungsoo entered the room. His fangirls screamed and cheered for him. He only smiled and bowed. He turned his attention to his girlfriend and hugged her. "Jagiya, I miss you. and you know what, you look so hot right now,". Myungsoo whispered. Jihee rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead. "Yah! Go sit at the corner. Don't do anything stupid. aish, dating you is like taking care of a newborn baby,". The trainees chuckled at the cute scene and can't help but feel envious of their relationship, especially one girl.

 

They continued their training and half an hour was left till their training session ended. "Last but not least, Han Min ah. After her, you guys can go home. When you're ready, Min ah ssi,". 

 

Myungsoo's head shot up when he heard her name. *Han Min ah? sounds familiar. aish, stop thinking things, Myungsoo.* he thought. 

 

Min ah started singing and the song she chose was IU's famous 'Good Day'. The 3 high notes part was coming. Her face started to sweat and Jihee and the other trainees were nervous. As expected, Min ah's voice cracked. She stopped singing and faced the ground. The other trainees cheered her on and shouted some encouragements. "It's okay, Min ah ssi. You can always try again. The point of this training session is to improve on your vocals , anyway. Class dismiss. Don't forget your next session which is the day after tomorrow. Don't practice too much and take care of your throats. Drink alot of water. You may leave,". Jihee stated and started packing her own things. Myungsoo helped her so that she was faster. Jihee felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "ermm, Jihee ssi, can I have your number? So that I can ask you for some tips easily. especially about highnotes. We're the same age too, can we be friends?" Min ah asked.  Jihee shrugged her shoulders and gave Min ah her number. Min ah thanked her and bowed before leaving the room.

 

"she's your fangirl,". Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "so?". Jihee rolled her eyes and smacked his head. "Maybe she wanted to be my friend to get closer to you,". Myungsoo chuckled and pecked her lips. "Yah, are you jealous?". Jihee shooked her head quickly and ran towards the door. Myungsoo chuckled and carried her bag before following her outside. He bowed when he saw Byunghee and headed for his car. 

 

In the car, Jihee looked out of the window. Myungsoo held her hand before asking."Jagiya, what are you thinking about? you look like you were going to kill someone.". Jihee shooked her head and faced her handsome boyfriend. "I miss Amber. Can you send me to her house? eung~~". Myungsoo sighed and nodded. *I wanted to spend time with you, today. As long as you're happy, I'm happy too* he thought sadly. 

 

They arrived in front of Amber's house after a few minutes of driving. Amber was sitting on the bench at her garden when she saw Myungsoo's car. "Yah Jihee? YAH I MISSED YOU BROO," Amber screamed as Jihee stepped out of the car. Jihee quickly ran to her bestfriend and hugged her. "I missed you too, pabo~~". 

 

 

 

"OMO YAH! VIXX IS GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACK NEXT MONTH, DAEBAK!" Jihee fangirled as she read an article online. Amber's eyes widened and she jumped up and down. "Yah really? Woahhhh I can't wait!". Myungsoo who looking through a magazine on the floor only rolled his eyes and shifted his attention back to the magazine. Jihee and Amber continued fangirling over VIXX on her bed. They then searched for N's pictures and kept on saying how goodlookig he was. They then played some of their songs and started singing along. it was like a noraebang in Amber's room. 

 

"DANCE TO THE LEFT, TO THE RIGHT, YOU MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE LIVE, WONDERFUL TONIGHT NIGHT!"

 

After about an hour and a half, they stopped singing and laid on the bed. They felt their eyes become heavier and soon they fell asleep beside each other. 

 

"Jagiya, let's go--". Myungsoo's sentence was cut when he saw his girlfriend sleeping. He went to the living room earlier because the two girls were too loud. He decided to call Jihee as they were quiet all of a sudden. He thought they were finished fangirling over VIXX. He smiled and her hair. *are you that happy that VIXX is having a comeback? I hope you're gonna be this happy when I make my comeback with your oppa* Myungsoo thought. 

 

 

"Thanks for coming, Jihee ah! Come again when you're free, okay?" Amber said at the front gate. The two girls woke up after an hour of sleeping. Jihee thought that it was already late so she decided to go back. "yeah thank you too for the comfy bed, heh,". They waved at each other and soon Myungsoo's car started moving.

 

"Well, did you have fun, today?". Jihee nodded like a little girl. Myungsoo chuckled and took a turn to the right. "oh? Myungsoo ah, are we going somewhere?". Myungsoo nodded. "You haven't eaten yet, right? Let's go eat. tteokbeokki? I still feel guilty about the other day.". Jihee chuckled and nodded. 

 

"Mmmmm, this tteokbeokki is daebak. Ahjumma! one more bowl, please~". Jihee said. Myungsoo smiled and shooked his head. He stretched his arm and wiped the side of Jihee's mouth with his thumb. He then wiped it with a napkin. "Yah, eat slowly. You look like a little kid who hasn't eat for years.". Jihee rolled her eyes and continued stuffing her cheeks with the delicious tteokbeokki. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"eat as many as you want right now. soon you won't be able to even open your mouth"

 

 

 

 

 

just a short chapter of cute Jihee and Myungsoo. and of course that evil person. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~