Chapter 8

KILL YOU FIRST

Their duet promotions were postponned because of Jihee's lost. There was still a few weeks before their promotions. Jihee was of course still sad about her mother but she was a lot better thanks to Myungsoo. 

 

Jihee waited for Myungsoo in the recording room for their official recording. Myungsoo was a little late because he got some matters to take care of. 

 

"Jihee ah! sorry for being la--" Myungsoo rushed into the room only to be greeted by a sleeping partner. He smiled and chuckled. *how can you sleep at this time, Jihee ah. right, you're Kim Jihee. nothing is impossible.* 

 

He stared at her sleeping face. "how can you look like angel when you're sleeping but is a total devil when you're awake? ". Myungsoo tucked a lock of her hair behind her ears and traced her eyes and nose with his eyes. His eyes stopped at her cherry lips. He remembered the time when he kissed her in her dressing room. He leaned towards Jihee and was about to kiss her when her eyes opened. 

 

Myungsoo was so shocked that he fell down from his chair. "Ouch.." . Jihee rubbed her eyes and looked at Myungsoo. "yah! you really scared me. why did you open your eyes suddenly?" Myungsoo secretly pray that she did not see what he was about to do to her. Jihee grinned, "Sorry, i was suddenly feeling warm, thats why i woke up,". 

 

Their managers  entered  the room with a producer that was gonna take care of their recording. Jihee's eyes widened. She slapped her face to confirm that she was not dreaming. Myungsoo looked at her confusedly and nudged her elbow. "yah Jihee ah, are you okay?". Jihee just nodded. Her eyes were fixed on the producer behind her manager. 

 

"Long time no see, Kim Jihee."

 

 

Chapter 8 is up! another very short chapter. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!