Chapter 5

KILL YOU FIRST

the next day, Jihee was bored at home as her promotions were over and her comeback was no where near. She decided to text Myungsoo.

 

'Yah, pabo , when can we meet? i wanted to give you back your jacket.' -Kim Jihee-

 

A few minutes passed and Myungsoo still haven't reply her. "aish, i don't remember infinite having a schedule this early in the morning. its only 9 am. Oppa said their schedule was on 11am. is he still sleeping? hmm, i think i should just visit them at their dorm." . 

 

Infinite's managers were outside their dorm. They unlock the door for Jihee. Jihee not forgetting her manners, thanked the managers and bowed. 

 

The dorm was quiet. *they must be sleeping* Jihee thought. She decided to make some breakfast for her oppas. She made a pancake batter and started making her first piece. She was calmly cooking when a voice shocked her.

 

"Sunggyu hyung. what's for breakfast?" a husky (y) voice asked. Jihee turned around and without thinking twice, screamed. Half Myungsoo was shocked from her scream and unintentionally screamed too. Their screams woke up the other members, even Dongwoo. They went to the kitchen to see what happened. 

 

"yah L! why aren't you wearing a shirt in front of my dongsaeng?" Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo.

 

"I--I thought it was Hyung who was cooking in the kitchen. I didn't expect it to be Jihee. Sorry >< ". Myungsoo stuttered. 

 

Jihee on the other side turned back to her cooking. *omg, he is so hot. that voice, that hair, those abs. YAH JIHEE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING* . 

 

She prepared breakfast for her 7 oppas and also their managers and for her. They were eating quietly when Myungsoo asked Jihee, "Jihee ah, where is my jacket?". Jihee blinked and face palmed herself. "aigooo i came here to give it back to you. How can i forget the most important thing? Sorry Myungsoo ah.". 

 

Myungsoo chuckled and said, "Thats okay, hmm, coffee date later after our schedule?". Jihee thought about it and looked at Sunggyu for his permission. Sunggyu nodded slightly at her. "call, meet you later at EXO Cafe at ?" . " 5pm " . "5 pm it is," . 

 

Jihee watched the TV all day while waiting for her date with Myungsoo. It was 3pm and she was washing up for her date later. She wrapped a towel around her body while she searched for a dress for her to wear. She decided on a baby blue dress with white skirt. She sat on her dressing table and put on some light make up. 

 

*why am i trying to look good for him anyway? right, because i hate him. i hated him because i can't meet hakyeon oppa. but he was the one who made my dream come true. should i become friends with him?* Jihee thought to herself. 

 

as promised, they met at EXO Cafe at 5pm. Jihee did not forget to bring Myungsoo's jacket with her. They ordered their drinks and cakes before facing each other. It was awkward at first but after Myungsoo asked Jihee a few questions, the atmosphere was comfortable. They joked around and laughed together. 

 

After a few minutes, their cakes and drinks arrived. Jihee, who loves to eat, right away digged into her  chocolate cake. Myungsoo chuckled at the girl in front of him. He leaned forward and looked at Jihee's lips before wiping them which made Jihee frozen on her spot. Myungsoo his finger and smiled at Jihee like nothing happened. 

 

"omg is that L oppa and Jihee eonnie?"

 

"are they dating?"

 

"yah how can she date her oppa's group member?"

 

Jihee and Myungsoo's eyes widened when they heard the fans whisper. They immediately stood up and bowed to the fans before exiting the cafe. 

 

"Jihee ssi, what were you thinking when you went out with Kim Myungsoo? Don't you know that you're a hot topic after they found out about you and Sunggyu?" Jihee's company's CEO asked her.

 

"I know its my mistake, i will never do it anymore."

 

Mr CEO shooked his head and smiled. "I discussed with the CEO of Woollim and we decided to make Myungsoo your duet partner.". 

 

Jihee's eyes widened. More time with Myungsoo? Should she be happy or sad? 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 is up! Duet partners? sounds awesome^^ myungsoo will definitely be happy but how about Jihee who just started liking Myungsoo? Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~