Chapter 25

KILL YOU FIRST

 25. 

 

The next morning, Jihee decided to take a stroll. Maybe along the sea.  She wore a cute tshirt with jeans and a pair of sneakers she just bought yesterday with the kids. She tied her hair into a ponytail and took a cap before wearing it. 

 

She bid goodbye to the kids and Halmeoni before going out. She put her hands into her jeans pockets while looking around her. She just realised that Busan is actually quite beautiful. She felt comfortable and cosy here. It felt like home, though she forgot how her home feels like. 

 

She sighed when she saw the sea in front of her. She decided to take fresh air near the blue sea. She sat on one of the big rocks and touched the scar on her forehead.

 

"Halmeoni found me here. Maybe, just maybe, if I stare at the sea, I might remember what I was doing before I lose my memories.". Jihee said to herself and stared at the sea. 

 

 

Jihee looked at her watch and gasped when she saw the time. She was supposed to take Halmeoni to the hospital for her appoinment at 11am. It was 10.45am. She quickly got on her feet and ran quickly. 

 

Jihee's POV

 

Aish, time flies so fast. I'm so dead if I'm not home on time. Halmeoni I'm coming!  I tightened my cap and increased my speed. 

 

I closed my eyes as I ran. Which I regretted a lot. I bumped into a person and fell on my . 

The person held my hand and helped me up. 

 

" Are you okay, Miss? ". The person asked. I nodded and thanked him before wasting any more time and quickly ran.

 

 

End of Jihee's POV

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

 

Aish, why did the hyungs and Sungjong left me? Great, now they started shooting without me. Why did I do to have these brothers? I sighed and increased my pace. 

 

As I walked, I checked my camera's battery and didn't notice a person running towards me. We bumped into each other and the lady fell. 

 

I felt bad so I quickly stretched my hand to help her. The lady took my hand and I pulled her yo before asking if she was okay. She quickly nodded and continued running. 

 

well I guess she is in rush. 

 

hmmm, weird. Her hands felt familiar. nahh, it can't be. Like Hoya hyung said, I just miss her. that is why I kept on imagining about her. 

 

My train of thoughts stopped when i heard Sunggyu Hyung calling for my name. 

 

"Yah Myungsoo ah! Ppalli! Don't worry, we have not start shooting..We were going to, but we decided to wait for you.". Sunggyu hyung said.

 

I jogged towards my members and thanked them for waiting. 

 

Soon, the shooting for the show started. 

 

 

"Cha~~~~ Everyone, since Myungsoo's wish was to go to a place with a beautiful scenery, I suggested my favourite place, the sea!!". Hoya started. 

 

Myungsoo nodded and started taking pictures of the scenery. He was so excited that he jumped around for every picture that he snapped. He then showed the photos to the camera. As expected, Myungsoo's skills were unbelieveable! The photos were perfect, like the one who took them. 

 

Myungsoo turned around when he heard Sungjong calling. 

 

"Myungsok hyung! Hyung! I took a picture just now before you came. Here, look! Isn't it nice?". Sungjong asked me with hopeful eyes.

 

I analysed the picture carefully and a figure attracted my attention. It was the lady that I bumped into earlier. Haha what a coincidence. She was at the sea too? I nodded and praised Sungjong's photography skills while ruffling his hair. I asked him to send me that picture as he took it with his phone camera. 

 

After a few minutes, or maybe hours, of taking photos and enjoying the cool breeze, we went to our next destination and continued shooting for the show. 

 

End of Myungsoo's POV

 

Jihee quickly opened the door only to see Halmeoni sitting on the sofa with her eyes barely open. 

 

Jihee bit her lips and shook Halmeoni softly to wake her up. Halmeoni's eyes fluttered open..

 

"Yah Jihee ah! I told you to come back early!". halmeoni nagged and softly hit Jihee's arm. Jihee only smiled and apologised to Halmeoni. 

 

"Halmeoni, can I go get my mask first? I still feel a bit unwell.". Jihee asked for her permission. Halmeoni nodded and asked her to hurry up. 

 

 

After the ride in the taxi, they finally arrived at the hospital after around 15 minutes. 

 

Jihee sighed and looked at Halmeoni with guilt all over her face. Since they were about 10 minutes late from their appointment, they were asked to wait for a while. 

 

"Halmeoni, i am very sorry. I didn't mean to come back late and make you wait like this.". Jihee looked down at her shoes as she apologised. 

 

Halmeoni sighed and shooked her head. "It's okay, Jihee. I understand. Let's just wait together.".

 

Jihee nodded and waited for Halmeoni's name to be called. 

 

 

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung! are you okay?". Woohyun exclaimed and rushed towards his bestfriend. 

 

The boys were at the streets, walking and enjoying the different air in Busan . Sunggyu, who was at the front , did not see the 'wet' sign board and slipped. Earlier, a little boy spilled his drink there. 

 

Sunggyu fell down and groaned. Woohyun, who was the nearest to him, quickly ran to help his hyung. 

 

Woohyun held Sunggyu's arms and tried to pull him up when Sunggyu cried in pain . 

 

"I--I think I sprained my ankle. I can't stand on my feet properly.". Sunggyu managed to say before he hissed in pain. 

 

As soon as Sunggyu fell, the camera crews stopped shooting. Which the boys were greatful about. 

 

After discussing with their manager, Woohyun was incharge of taking Sunggyu to the hospital. The rest will continue with the shooting. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo hyung, you're so heavy.". Woohyun groaned as he piggy backed his hyung into the hospital. Woohyun let Sunggyu sit on one of the benches as soon as they arrived near the counter. 

 

He panted and immediately went to the cou ter to make an urgent appointment. He thanked the nurse after she gave him the queue number. 

 

"Hyung, I'm going to buy us some drinks. You just wait here first.". Woohyun said before taking out his wallet and went to the vending machine. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm, what should I buy for Halmeoni? this? or this? I think I'll just buy the hot coffee for Halmeoni." Jihee mumbled to herself as she pressed the button to the drink she wanted to buy from the vending machine. After buying for herself too, she quickly went to Halmeoni's seat.

 

 

 

*urgh why is this lady taking so long? I peeked at her drinks and my jaw dropped. She took so long and only bought one plain hot coffee and hot chocolate for herself. I thought she was buying the whole machine*. Woohyun thought to himself as he looked at the drink options. 

 

*hmm, okay it's not that lady's fault. There are so many choices even at a hospital vending machine! Hmmm, which one which one*. Woohyun thought to himself again and took a long time (maybe longer than Jihee) to choose.

 

 

 

Jihee looked at the crowded lobby and forgot where her halmeoni was. She mentalky facepalmed herself before deciding to just walk ahead till she met her Halmeoni. 

 

After a few minutes of walking, she still have not found Halmeoni. She cursed herself for being so forgetful. She sighed and scanned the whole area when a person's voice shocked her.

 

"Are you okay, miss? You look lost,". 

 

Jihee looked at him and nodded. "yeap, I forgot where my Halmeoni's seat is. wait, you're from the kpop boy group, right?". Jihee asked as she looked at his face properly. 

 

Sungguu chuckled and nodded. "Haha yeah, I am Sunggyu, from Infinite. are you a fan?". 

 

Jihee shooked her head slowly. "Well, not really a fan but I saw you a lot on the music shows. Ever since we had a television, Halmeoni would always call me during your group's performance. Basically, she is the one who is your fan, hahaha.".

 

Sunggyu laughed and scratched his head. 

"You know what? My Halmeoni said that I look a lot like you. That is why I can recognise your face". Jihee said and grinned. 

 

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "Really? I'm curious. Would you open your mask? I really want to see if we really resembke each other.". 

 

Jihee nodded and was about to open her mask when she heard Halmeoni's voice calling for her. She quickly took their drinks and searched for Halmeoni.

 

Jihee turned to Sunggyu and bowed. "I am very sorry Sunggyu ssi. I have to go. See you next, maybe?". Jihee apologised, mask still on. 

 

Sunggyu nodded and asked her to quickly go back to her Halmeoni before she gets angry. Jihee chuckled and went to Halmeoni. 

 

 

*that voice. it sounds so familiar.* Sunggyu thought.

 

"HYUNG! Earlier, I was so frustrated when the lady in front of me took a long time to choose what drink to buy but when it was my turn, I totally understood the lady's feelings. THERE WERE SO MANY CHOICES! Gosh we have to ask our CEO to buy that vending machine. The vending machine that we have has just what? 5 choices? This one is WOW HYUNG. If you didn't sprain your ankle, i would have pulled you to the machine.. Hyung? Yah Hyung! Were you listening to me? ". Woohyun blabbered and just realised that his hyung wasn't paying attention to him.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "whatever, just give me my drink,". 

 

Woohyun pouted and shoved the can drink in front of his hyung's face. Sunggyu snatched the can and took a sip after opening the seal. 

 

*It can't be...* Sunggyu thought as he turned to the way that Jihee went. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys! here is chapter 25 for you guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

 

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & VOTE! Aing~~