Chapter 23

KILL YOU FIRST

 

. 23.

 

Jihee had been staying at the orphanage for about 1 and a half months now. However, Halmeoni still didn't allow her to go out as she was still worried about Jihee's condition. The furthest she had been was just the park opposite of the orphanage. The only friends she had was the kids and Halmeoni. 

 

Jihee is famous. But the kids and Halmeoni didn't know her. Why? Because their orphanage was not rich enough to own any technologies. Not even a television. 

 

But that changed one day. Halmeoni received a letter from Seoul. 

 

"Kids! I got a letter from Howon! He said a television will be delivered to our orphanage. Wouldn't that be great? It is about time we watch him perform on TV!". Halmeoni told the kids. 

 

All the kids jumped up and down and cheered loudly. Hyuk and Hyun were the loudest.         Jihee who was confused, decided to ask Halmeoni about the guy who sent the letter. 

 

"Who is Howon, Halmeoni?". 

 

"Ahh, he is a young man who used to live in this orphanage. His parents passed away in a car accident. Fortunately, a kind person sent him here. He is a great boy. He still remembers me even after going to Seoul.". Halmeoni explained. 

 

Jihee's mouth turned into an 'O' as she nodded in understandment. She then excused herself into her room. She laid on her bed and sighed. She tried to remember back her memories whenever she had the time. 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo was lying on his bed, staring at his selca with Jihee on his phone. He carressed the phone screen with his thumb as if he was Jihee's face. He sighed and stared at the blue ceiling. He quickly sat up when he heard the others calling for him from the living room. 

 

"Vacation?!". The Infinite members shouted at the same time. 

 

Their manager nodded before explaining. 

"Yes, but it is not a regular vacation. You guys will be recorded while on vacation. The shooting will be starting tomorrow. We still don't know where we will go, so just pack up by today.". 

 

The members nodded and went to their respective rooms to pack. Myungsoo whose roommate was Dongwoo, was just lying on his bed. His girlfriend was missing and he was going on a vacation? How responsible of him. 

 

Dongwoo saw his dongsaeng and decided to comfort him. "Myungsoo ah, I know its hard. But, We need some rest too, okay? Who knows? maybe we'll found Jihee at the place we're going?. Cheer up!". 

 

Myungsoo smiled sadly and nodded before listening to his hyung and started packing. 

 

 

The 7 members were woken up by their manager at 6.30am. They were all now standing side by side infront of their dorm. All still half asleep. Sunggyu had to call their names every 10 seconds. He was the only one who was fully awake. 

 

"Welcome to Infinite's wishes! I am the producer for this show. Please work well. We will start shooting in 5 minutes.". The producer said. 

 

 

 

"Hoya is going to be the happiest. We decided to go to Busan!!". 

 

The members cheered and jumped around. It had been a long time since they have been out of Seoul. 

 

"WAYE!". Sunggyu shouted only to be smacked by Hoya on his arm. Sunggyu chuckled and continued teasing his dongsaeng. 

 

One by one, the members was called for an interview about their wishes. What they wanted to do in Busan. 

 

"I really want to  shopping! I heard there was alot of nice places in Busan". Sunggyu said while smiling cheekily. 

 

"I want to go to the sea. Take fresh air with the members and relax our minds.". Dongwoo stated, thinking about s.

 

"I want to have an MT with the members. I think it is very good as we will be closer after the MT and we will have a lot of fun while playing games.". Woohyun said while rubbing his hands together as if he was having an evil plan. 

 

"Ahh, Busan? My hometown. Of course I am happy! The thing I like to do best then was ice skating. So I am going to take my members to the best ice skating place.". Hoya said with a happy smile. He looked he happiest. .

 

"I heard there was a club where the staffs have unique performances. Ahh, It's not like that. It is not a 19-rated club. It is a place where friends hang out together while watching performances by the staffs.". Sungyeol said. He was excited like a kid who just got a new toy. as expected, choding.

 

"Vacation aye? Although I think it is not really a good time to go for a vacation, i think it is best for me and the members to relax our minds. My wish is to go to a place where the scenery is nice and take pictures of them.". Myungsoo or in this case, "L", said coolly. 

 

Last but not least, it was the maknae's turn. 

 

" I want to go swimming with my hyungs. Not only because it is my hobby and the way I relax my mind. But it had been a long time since we got to play in the water together. I really hope my wish will be granted first,". Sungjong said before winking at the camera.

 

 

 

 

The 7 members were now on a cruise to Busan. They were the only ones on the ship. They felt like kings. They were now sitting in twos and three. 

Hoya and Dongwoo sat together on the left side, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong sat together in the middle, while Sunggyu and Woohyun sat together at the right side. 

 

There were tables in front of them, filled with food. The boys were staring at the delicious food in front of them. They had to wait for the camera crew to set up their cameras before they can start shooting and eat. 

 

"Two Three Four START!". The producer shouted. 

 

 

"One two, Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite ibnida!" The boys introduced themselves. After clapping for themselves, They started talking and telling the fans of their venue right now. 

 

They started eating after much complaints from Woohyun. They showed the camera their food and described their food one by one. They praised the service and recommended to the fans. As expected, Infinite jjang! 

 

 

"As I asked for, my wish is being granted first. We're going swimming! The pool is in the ship, cool right? Hyungs, let's go!!". Sungjong said happily and ran to the pool. 

 

Sungjong was the first one to dive in. The other members followed him after except for Sunggyu. He said that he will just sit there and watch them. But knowing the cheeky members, they all quietly went behind the poor leader and grabbed him by his arms and legs and swung him a few time before throwing him into the pool. 

 

"HAHAHAHA YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS! HYUNG WE LOVE YOU!" Dongwoo exclaimed and laughed like a maniac he is. Sunggyu glared at the members. His face changed right away when he saw the camera. 

 

"Ah everyone, it's not like what you think! My fams know that I don't like----"

 

"CORRECTION, AFRAID OF WATER!". Sungyeol cut his sentence at the back. 

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and shooked his head. "I don't like swimming and the naughty members throwing me into the pool was not a very nice thing to do. so I , as the leader, has to lecture them to be better people.". Sunggyu said and smiled. 

 

He members behind him boo-ed and Woohyun, the closet member to Sunggyu pushed Sunggyu down into the water and laughed. 

 

And like that, the members played with each other for a few hours. 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys and the staffs finally arrived at Busan, Hoya's hometown. The members cheered and quickly went into their black van to go to the hotel before the fans get too excited and block their way. 

 

They were in the car and they were finally off camera. Sunggyu was at the front seat, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya at the very back while the maknae line at the middle-the most unconfortable part of the car. 

 

Myungsoo stared out at the window and sighed. Sungjong who was beside him patted his shoulder. Myungsoo smiled sadly before staring out the window again. 

 

*Jagiya, where are you? I miss you so much. The energy that the fans gave me are not as strong as the energy you give me. You fans miss you too. Please comeback. I love you*  Myungsoo thought as he closed his eyes to relax his mind by thinking of the happy memories of Jihee and him. 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM SORRY SORRY SORRY TO MY READERS! I would like to apologise for the very very very very late update! I havent had any inspirations to write new chapters. I am very sorry. 

 

Here is a very short chapter for you! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Will the INFINITE boys find Jihee while they are at Busan? Anticipate for the following chapters to find out!

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG<3<3<3<3