Chapter 13

KILL YOU FIRST

13

Jihee and Myungsoo just finished their performance at music bank. They went back to Jihee's house to get ready for their double date with Su ah and Jihyuk as promised. 

 

"Yah jagi! what is taking you so long? I told you you are pretty already." Myungsoo shouted from the living room. Jihee was still in her room searching for something to wear. Her fresses were all stacked on her bed yet she does not know what to wear. She shouted a "come in" when a knock was heard on her bedroom door. Myungsoo went to her with a worried face. 

 

"jagiya, gwenchana? Are you sick? If you're not feeling well I can just tell them we can't go.". Myungsoo said. Jihee shooked her head and pointed at her dresses. "M--Myungsoo ah, I... don't know what to wear.". Jihee stuttered. Myungsoo chuckled and backhugged his girlfriend. He swayed her side to side and sniffed her scent, lavender. He her long black hair and said, "Yah, you look beautiful in whatever you wear. Just wear something simple. hmm, maybe that pink dress? or you can just wear nothing," not forgetting to at the end. 

 

Jihee rolled her eyes and pushed her boyfriend. "YAH YOU CRAZY ERT! GET OUT! AISH WHY DID I AGREE TO BE THIS ERT'S GIRLFRIEND? YAH GET OUT WHILE I CHANGE." Myungsoo raised his arms in surrender and winked at her. He quickly closed the door when he saw Jihee grabbing a pillow. 

 

"crazy ert." . 

 

The couple waited a few minutes for Su ah and Jihyuk. A lot of fans were looking at their direction and were whispering. Jihee and Myungsoo ignored them and just chatted comfortably when a girl "tripped" and spilled her drink on Jihee. Jihee and Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock. Jihee quickly reached for a napkin and wiped the smoothie of her dress. "ooops. mianhae Jihee ssi. I tripped over his chair. sorry for ruining your date," the girl apologised, with a smirk. tch . Jihee only smiled and said that it was okay in order to keep her image. *you better be grateful i'm a singer. if not i'll kill you. aish my favourite dress*. Jihee thought. 

 

"Myungsoo ah Jihee ah! sorry for being late, Su ah had something to take care o--- oh Jihee ah what happened?" Jihyuk rushed inside and cut his own sentence when his eyes landed on Jihee's dress. Jihee shooked her head and smiled," Jihyuk ah, Su ah eonnie, I am sorry. Maybe next time, eo? i'm really sorry, I didn't expect this to happen. Myungsoo ah, you can just stay here with them, I'll go back first.". 

 

"Ani, I'll come with you. See you next time Jihyuk ah , Su ah noona.". Jihyuk and Su ah nodded in understandment and apologised for being late. 

 

Myungsoo was driving the car while Jihee was throwing a tantrum on how much she spent on that dress and that that was her favourite. She gave up wiping her dress. The stain won't disappear anyway. She looked outside her window and realised that that was not the way to her house nor infinite's dorm.

 

" Yah myungsoo ah, where are we going?". Myungsoo ignored her question and continued driving. Jihee sighed and pulled her hair in frustration. "YAH! ANSWER ME". still, Myungsoo ignored her. She gave up and decided to just sleep as asking Myungsoo will only waste her energy. 

 

"Byunghee hyung, Jihee and I may not be home today. I am bringing her somewhere. besides, we're not performing at music core tomorrow please pass this message to Sunggyu Hyung too." Myungsoo called Byunghee.

 

"arasso. just don't do anything stupid. make sure you guys are back by 10am tomorrow. you guys have an interview to attend.". 

 

After almost an hour of driving, they arrived at the special place. Myungsoo looked at his sleeping beauty and smiled sadly. He her cheeks and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I know you miss your late mom and wanted to complain to her about what happened earlier, jagiya. That is why I brought you here. I hope you'll be happy,". Myungsoo whispered before waking Jihee up. 

 

The sound of the bell was heard, indicating a new customer. 

 

"Welcome! How may i help--- Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo?" 

 

"Oppa? OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,".

 

"Myungsoo? oppa? Hyung? HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!". 

 

Myungsoo nodded and stretched out his arms for them to hug him. The owner of the bakery looked at Jihee and smiled. She went to her son's girlfriend and hugged her. "Call me eomma. you're our family now. I heard about erm, your mom's death.". Jihee hugged back and her eyes were watery. She was grateful to have a boyfriend like Myungsoo. He knows her feelings even if she didn't tell him. "E--eomma?". Jihee stuttered. Myungsoo's eomma nodded and her hair. 

 

 

"bwoya? she is your girlfriend? oppa, you promised to marry me,hmph,". Myungsoo's 8 year old cousin, Yena,  said. Her brother, Jaeseok , rolled his eyes and nudged his sister."Yah! you're still too young to think about marriage. Study hard so you can be a successful man like me!".

 

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow,"Yah Jaeseok ah, you're just 10.".

 

"I am a MAN!" Jaeseok shouted and quickly went into his room which was above the bakery with red ears.

 

Jihee shooked her head at the children. She pulled Myungsoo's sleeves and smiled. "Myungsoo ah, komawo. I am really happy to have a boyfriend like you. Is your mom okay with me staying here for tonight? if she is not, then i'll go back later. it's only 3pm right now. "

Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled  her hair. "yah! eomma asked you to call her eomma. she is definitely okay with you staying here,". Jihee grinned and nodded. 

 

Myungsoo gave Jihee his shirt so that she was comfortable. the shirt stopped mid thigh, revealing her long milky legs. Myungsoo can't help but stare at them and gulped when Jihee stepped out of the room. Jihee rolled her eyes and slapped his head. "Yah crazy ert! give me a pair of pants, God.". Myungsoo rubbed his head and quickly searched for some track pants for Jihee. 

 

"E--eomma, here let me help you." Jihee went to the bakery kitchen to help Mrs Kim out. Mrs Kim gave her some cupcakes to serve a table.

 

"Here are your cupcakes. do you need anything more?" Jihee put the cupcakes on the table and asked. The boys on the table looked at her. A tall boy stood up and went in front of Jihee. "well, you're pretty, you're kind too. i want you to be my girlfriend." He said and was about to touch Jihee's hair when a hand slapped his hand.

 

"What do you think you're doing to my grilfriend? touch her and you'll never touch anything again.". Myungsoo half-shouted as there were other customers too. The tall boy smirked. "well, well, Kim Myungsoo? You're really an ungrateful bastard. You became a singer and left me. I was the one who made you famous.". Myungsoo blinked and cupped the tall boy's face. "yah! Lee Gisu? Yah omo, is that really you? woah daebak, I missed you man!" Myungsoo said and pulled the tall boy into a hug. The tall boy hugged him back and patted his . 

 

Jihee frowned and looked at the two boys in front of her. Mrs Kim went out from the kitchen and smiled. "Gisu and Myungsoo are bestfriends. don't worry, Gisu was just joking around earlier,". Mrs Kim told Jihee. Jihee nodded and went beside Myungsoo. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jihee ibnida.". Gisu bowed back and patted her head. "I'm sorry for just now, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just teasing Myungsoo. You ungrateful bastard!" Gisu said and head locked Myungsoo. 

 

"Yah ! Yah! arasso, aish, I'll treat you korean beef later, arasso? I'm sorry. Give me your phone number. I lost my old phone so I lost all my contacts including you, thats why I can't call you,". 

 

Gisu tapped his chin ,"If its korean beef, then you're forgiven! heres my new number. kaja! let's eat korean beef. treat my friends here too, okay?".

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration and cried, " My money ㅠ.ㅠ" . 

 

Jihee stayed at the bakery to help Mrs Kim and give Myungsoo some boys time. He must have missed his infinite members too. It was 7pm, Jihee helped Mrs Kim close the bakery and wiped the tables. "Mrs Kim, you can go rest first, I'll wash the plates." Jihee said. Mrs Kim nodded and went upstairs. Jihee looked at her watch, its been 3 hours since Myungsoo left with Gisu. She waited for him outside of the bakery after finishing her works. She looked at the sky which was full of stars and started singing.

 

' My love, my everything, my angel from heaven

My two eyes, my world – you stole them all '

 

'Little star tonight

All night, I will watch over you' 

 

(standing egg- little star)

 

Jihee turned around when she heard a familiar voice continuing her. She smiled and ran towards the person. "yah, did you miss me that much? I was just out for 3 hours.". Jihee hugged him and nodded her head against his chest. Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "oppa and eonnie are so cute together. I will let eonnie marry oppa because eonnie is pretty and kind. Yena approves!" a cute little voice interrupted their sweet moment. Myungsoo and Jihee looked at Yena and chuckled. The three then went inside together.

 

 

'A girl wearing a white dress was walking towards her. She stepped behind as soon as she saw the silver sharp knife. The girl's eyes were red. the girl suddenly opened and shouted KIM MYUNGSOO IS MINE! and stabbed Jihee from the front,' 

 

"MYUNGSOOOOOO!!" Jihee woke up from her nightmare. Sweat was all over her face. The door to the room she was sleeping opened revealing a worried Myungsoo. Myungsoo quickly hugged his girlfriend and whispered,"Its okay, you're safe now.". He laid Jihee back onto the bed and her hair. "M--Myungsoo ah, don't leave, I'm scared." Jihee cried. Myungsoo nodded and patted her hand as if she was a baby. Myungsoo closed Jihee's eyes with his hand and started singing her favourite song. 

(standing egg- little star)

 

' Close your eyes and listen carefully to my story

Before my story ends, you will dream

Little star tonight

All night, I will watch over you

 

When I first met you, it was truly eye-blinding

When I first saw your smile, I felt like I had the whole world

Little star tonight

All night, I will watch over you'

 

His sweet voice brought Jihee back to sleep. 

 

"I don't know what happened, but I promise, I will protect you no matter what happens. Dating as an idol is hard, but we can do this together. I promise,"

 

 

 

 

 

I am currently addicted to standing egg's little star. Its a really nice song. hope you guys enjoy this chapter. don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~