Chapter 9

KILL YOU FIRST

    "what do you want, Lee Jihyuk?". Jihee asked after Jihyuk asked the others to give them some alone time. 

 

"I want you back. I am sorry about the past. really. I realised that I still love you when i was in university. that is why i decided to be a producer. so that i can meet you again. please Jihee, take me ba--" Jihyuk was cut off with a slap from Jihee.

 

Tears were falling from her eyes. "Jihyuk ah, am I really that easy to you? I was so stupid to even fall in love with a guy like you. Get out if you're just gonna ruin my life. I don't want another rumour about me and a producer. Please.". Jihyuk rubbed the part where Jihee slapped him and nodded.

 

"fine, i'll go. but please, give me a chance to produce your song. I promise to leave you alone after this. I'm sorry.". 

 

Jihee nodded and decided to hug her ex in order to comfort him. " we can still be good friends tho," Jihee said making Jihyuk's face bright. "call! friends?". Jihee giggled and nodded. "friends.". 

 

Myungsoo who was eavesdropping their conversation from outside frowned. "that producer is Jihee's ex? what if Jihee falls for him again? aish, Jihee ah, please don't," Myungsoo said to himself.

 

Jihyuk stopped their recording half way. "Myungsoo ssi, is anyhting bothering you? you are not focusing on your singing. can you put a bit more feelings on the chorus part?". 

 

Myungsoo nodded and signaled Jihyuk to play the music. After a few times of pausing because of Myungsoo, Jihee, being the impatient one, shouted, "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! GET ON YOUR RIGHT MIND WILL YOU? WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU? I AM TIRED RIGHT NOW SO CAN YOU SING IT RIGHT SO WE CAN FINISH IT  FAST AND I CAN---"

 

"hang out with your ex? sure. let's stop here. Jihyuk ssi, can we continue this tomorrow?". Jihyuk nodded and Myungsoo quickly exited the recording room. 

 

"is he your boyfriend?". Jihyuk asked Jihee. Jihee frowned and shooked her head. "but he confessed to me though. i haven't reply him. why?". 

 

Jihyuk chuckled at the dense girl. "yah! he is obviously jealous. he is afraid that you will fall for me again and reject him.". 

 

Jihee blinked her eyes numerous times. " well, that makes sense. aish, i should go after him, right?". Jihyuk nodded and showed Jihee the opened door. 

 

"if she is happy, i am happy too even though it hurts." .