Chapter 11

KILL YOU FIRST

 

 

 Myungsoo and Jihee was in their dressing room at Mcountdown. It was their first stage for their duet. Jihee's stylist was still putting make up on her. Myungsoo on the other hand was all ready and was looking at Jihee through the mirror.

 

"noona, no need to put much make up on Jihee. She is prettier without make up. and about the blush, i can make her cheeks red." Myungsoo said.

 

Jihee controlled herself from smiling and grabbed the nearest thing beside her, in this case a tissue box, and threw it at Myungsoo. 

 

"See noona? her cheeks are already red. natural that is. " Myungsoo teased.

 

" Yah Kim Myungsoo! geumanhae~". 

 

The stylist only shooked her head at the cute couple. She excused herself to the ladies, leaving Myungsoo and Jihee in the dressing room alone.

 

"Jihee ah, how about a date tomorrow?"

 

"why should i go on a date with you? that time was different. I had to give you back your jacket.". 

 

"fine,". 

 

The door opened revealing Amber. Jihee jumped out from her seat and hugged Amber. "Yah Amcucumber, do you know how much i've missed you?". 

 

Amber tapped her chin, "hmm, more than how much you like Myungsoo?" she teased. Jihee glared at her and punched her arm. Myungsoo at the side only chuckled and called Amber. "Amber ssi, wanna have a drink with me tomorrow after our schedule at Music Bank?".

 

"Y--YAH! you have something tomorrow, remember?" Jihee stuttered with wide eyes.

 

Myungsoo smirked and raised a brow. "Have what? I don't remember anything.". 

 

"think back, you have something else."

 

"I don't know, tell me." Myungsoo challenged.

 

Jihee gulped and quickly took the lyrics for their song, "this, we have to practice more, remember?"

 

Amber chuckled. "I'll get going then. Jihee annyeong!". 

 

"If you were gonna say yes, tell me earlier will ya," Myungsoo teased. 

 

Jihee smacked his arm and pouted. Myungsoo cupped her face and turned her towards him. He pecked her lips and said, "I wanted you to stop pouting but you're cuter when you pout and it is easier to kiss you like that. aigoo, when is my girlfriend not cute? oh right, when she is angry," Myungsoo more.

 

Jihee blushed when Myungsoo said that she was his girlfriend. But Jihee, being the stubborn girl she is, fought back.

 

"YAH! Who said I was your girlfriend? Did I say I like you? Did I say I wanted you to be my  boyfriend? Did I say I wanted to be you girlf---" she was cut off with a pair of soft lips. 

 

She smiled in the kiss and kissed him back. They parted their lips and looked into each others eyes like in their MV. "still saying you're not my girlfriend?". 

 

"aish okay okay! I give up! I'll be your girlfriend. I mean, i already am your girlfriend. okay i'll stop talking now.". 

 

Myungsoo ruffled her hair and smiled showing his cute dimples. Jihee poked his dimples and giggled. 

 

Myungsok raised a brow and asked, "You like my dimples that much aye? these dimples are only for you, ". 

 

"MYUNGHEE! Be ready in 5 minutes." Byunghee called them by their ship name. They both choked on their saliva and laughed. 

 

Their performance was perfect. well, what could I say? They poured out all of their feelings in the song and sang sincerely for their fans. Surprisingly, the fans cheered their ship name. 

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO! KIM JIHEE! SARANGHAEYO KIM MYUNGHEE!". 

 

The couple only looked at each other and smiled. is this their happy ending? 

 

After the performance, they bowed to the fans and went to the backstage together, joking around with each other. Myungsoo laughed and pinched Jihee's cheeks when he saw a familiar looking girl. 

 

"Han Su Ah?"